Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Descendant of King Kamehameha I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

Descendant of King Kamehameha I Empty
PostSubject: Descendant of King Kamehameha I   Descendant of King Kamehameha I Icon_minitime2/6/2014, 2:52 am

Full name: Kilohana Kamehameha
Any nicknames?: Kilo
Years at Camp: 1

God and mortal parent: Bia and Kualii Kamehameha
Date of birth: 12/21/1999
Place of birth: Honolulu, Hawaii

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
http://tinyurl.com/ls49nqt
Eye color: Green
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Black (Ignore the color of hair in the image) But same style as the hair in the image
Height: 6’7”
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Lean
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): None
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Violent and angry

Powers**: None
Fatal Flaw: Gets angry easily
Flaws(2 other random flaws, like sucks at volleyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Arrogant, and unpredictable

Weapon(s): He has 3 different ones. He has a total of six if you count pairs. All of the shark teeth are celestial bronze. He has two extra Large Lei O Mano, 27”x10” and 26 CB tiger shark shaped teeth He has two Koa Hawaiian Knuckle Dusters, 8” long with 30 CB tiger shark shaped teeth.  And he has two Koa Hawaiian swords, 28” long with 40 CB tiger shark shaped teeth. 
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: He is strong, fast, good with weapons, and he knows lua.

RP Example*: I walk through the forest with my Lei O Mano’s in each hand. I was looking for a nice rock to train on. I had trained against trees, but they all ended up being cut down. I tried on animals, but they all died quickly. I even tried on monsters, but they would almost bite my head off. So maybe a rock could help. I kept walking until I found a nice rock. Then my training began.
Biography*: Kilohana is a direct descendent of King Kamehameha I. His father was from a long line of royal blood, starting way back when Tahitians discovered Hawaii. Well, it wasn’t really royalty, mostly just chiefs. The chief line ended when England, Spain, Britain, and such invaded Hawaii. So the Kamehameha family has been in Hawaii for a very long time. Kilohana was born and raised in Hawaii until his father went on a business trip to New York. Kilohana went with him and was attacked by a hellhound outside the hotel. His father knew what that meant. So Kualii told Kilohana what that was and the truth about the world. Kilohana was in disbelief. But after ours of arguing, explaining, and much, much yelling, Kilohana accepted the truth. Then Kualii took Kilohana to Camp Half-Blood and was told to tell the head counselor guy what happened and that he was told the truth. So Kilohana told Chiron and had the Hephaestus campers create him tiger shark shaped teeth. He than attached them to handmade wood cores for his weapons.

Other Notes: None
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Descendant of King Kamehameha I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descendant of King Kamehameha I   Descendant of King Kamehameha I Icon_minitime2/9/2014, 2:30 am

i would like some description on the weapons but regardless, approved!
Back to top Go down

Descendant of King Kamehameha I
Page 1 of 1