Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stables

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Dovah
Dena
Swishalicious
Rachel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The Stables - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 9:22 pm

"Let's hope we won't have to worry about that at all," stated Maggie, though she grinned. "How long do you guys want to stay up here?" She asked, regretting the question immediately. She felt like she never wanted to get off, she could stay up here forever and be content. How cliche. She chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 12:38 am

Darcy walked into the stables just to get away from the hecticness that was Camp Jupiter. It really was a pain in the arse to wake up at 7am every morning. Darcy leaned against one of the horse stalls and stroked Quille's mane. Quille was the pegasus that Darcy had been taking care off. Since Dakota got a new pegasus, Quille was left with no one to take care of him. So, Darcy took up the job. Darcy opened the stall and took Quille out Of the stables and into the valley. Mounting Quille, he was already taking off. Maybe thats why Dakota kept falling off Quille.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 8:23 pm

"Forever." Gale answered with a smile. "You know what what be cool?"

"No.." Vlad smirked.

Gale glared at him slightly. "Well, i think it would be cool to have a house that floated in the air"

"In your dreams sweatheart." Vlad snickered, diving down, and flying up.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 10:18 pm

Maggie laughed, listening to their conversation, but feeling a bit out of place, like maybe she should leave the two alone to reunite fully or whatever. But then she'd be alone, and she didn't like the thought. The camp was already boring enough, and she hated sitting and waiting for stuff to happen, feeling useless. She chimed into their conversation. "A house in the clouds... could be cool, and totally possible, what with the gods." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 6:57 pm

"Exactly!" Gale smiled. "At least someone agrees with me!"

Vlad smirked and rolled his eyes. In a way, it would be cool, but he just wouldnt admit it.

((OMG! Camp jupiter is boring. There needs to be a war game or something :/))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 8:54 pm

((I know. I think we're starting up the whole split gods/angry camps thing soon, so..
BUT OMG A WAR GAME WOULD BE AWESOME. What if it was interrupted near the end to announce that something had been going on between the greek/roman camps? Bringing this up immediately.))

Flying up next to Vlad, Maggie grinned. "Come on, you know it would be cool... no one would be there to bother you, and you could have some pretty awesome parties." She chuckled, prodding him.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:22 pm

Vlad snickered, watching Maggie. "Parties huh? We could use one of those!" He chuckled. "But there better be pool!"

Gale rolled her eyes. "Yeah so you can take your shirt off in front of some girls right?"

Vlad looked back at his sister. "Dont be silly! They're made for swimming" He said sarcastically. He looked back to Maggie and winked. "Definately made for swimming." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:45 pm

Maggie laughed at Gale's comment, looking at Vlad. "That didn't even make sense. What are made for swimming, your amazing muscles?" She rolled her eyes at his winking, teasing him. "Somehow, I tend to doubt it. Muscles are generally made for hard labor, not for flaunting at girls at pool parties... though I'm sure my half-siblings wouldn't care."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/12/2012, 10:27 pm

Vlad smirked. "Oh come on, you gotta love guys with muscle right?" Gale rolled her eyes. "It's funny because, he has no muscle!" Gale flew up in a swirl, then back down.Vlad chuckled. "i am so going to push you of your horse!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/12/2012, 11:46 pm

Maggie laughed at the two, rolling her eyes. "To be honest, I don't really care if I guy has muscle or not, so long as they're not fat," she chuckled. "That... I don't really like. But I think it's unrealistic to think that all guys are going to be built." She leaned into the horse and it swooped downwards, causing Maggie to squeal uncontrollably in delight.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/17/2012, 7:46 pm

Vlad smirked. "Well, you're a deep thinker now arent you?"

"And you're part of the un-think-less clan" Gale smiled, at her new word.

"Nuh uh!" Vlad disagreed. "Im the smart one! And, the good looking one" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, okay. That's probably written in your dairy somewhere."

"Hey! It was journal to be correct. And i stopped writting in that thing starting 5th grade." Vald blushed slightly.

"Riiigghhhtttt." Gale smiled.

"Seriously! I burned it in the fireplace remember? You were there!" Vlad rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but it's my job to embarrass you." Gale laughed.

Vlad layed his head on the horse's neck. "Just you wait Gale, i'll get you back." Vlad smirked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/17/2012, 8:18 pm

Margaret Becker

Maggie simply laughed at their banter once again, grinning, though she'd almost given up on participating in the conversation at that point, due to its nature. She weaved her fingers gently through the stallion's mane, grinning as it flew dangerously low to the ground. She trusted the horse, though, and soon enough, it soared back up to Gale and Vlad's level. "For the record, most people would consider thought to be something good, not something you'd laugh at," she said to Vlad, now smirking herself.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/17/2012, 8:29 pm

Vlad looked to Maggie with concern. "Well, of course it's a good thing. Im glad i finally met someone who does it though."

"Too bad you dont have it." Gale mocked.

"Well, at least i still have to good looks!" He joked.

"Pshhh.." Gale rolled her eyes. She knew she was pretty in her own way, so Vlad's remark didnt really make any damage on her ego.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 12:25 am

((I'm sorry I took a while to reply! My weekend has been crazy. xP Which isn't really a bad thing, but I've had no time. And I apologize for this, not my best, I have a bit of writer's block xP))

Margaret Becker

Maggie laughed once more, deciding that maybe she liked Vlad. He didn't seem like such an idiot, like most guys their age did. She remained quiet for a moment, which was kind of uncharacteristic for a moment. Realizing that Grace would have loved this, she frowned. Hopefully she would get to do it someday. If Maggie ever even saw her again. But she'd have to. It wasn't like she was dead. She would know if her sister was dead, wouldn't she? She tried to force her mind away from the subject, readjusting herself on the pegasus as she swooped upward, further towards Gale and Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/23/2012, 7:00 pm

Gale groaned and held her stomach. "Im hungry, what about you guys?" She asked, feeling her stomache growl.

Vlad shrugged. "A little bit. But my butt it starting to hurt." He answered, looking to Maggie.

((Psshhhhh, your fine, if anything, you should be annoyed with me xD Writers Block is affecting many, lol.))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/24/2012, 9:37 pm

((Whateverrrr. Maybe we're both to blame. XDD))

Margaret Becker

As if on queue, Margaret's stomach growled just as Gale mentioned food. She was hungry, though she hadn't realized it. She didn't quite want to get off of the pegasus yet, but she supposed she would have to. She laughed at Vlad's statement, shrugging. "Yeah, I'm hungry, I'm up to go eat. Unless you guys want to stay here for a while, hurting your butts," she grinned, beginning to guide the horse back down towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/5/2012, 3:16 pm

Vlad shrugged. "Im eating" He smiled, leading the horse down to the stables.

Gale rolled her eyes. "Turd. " She looked to Maggie. "You sure you want to eat with him? He's such a pig!" She laughed slightly, flying net to her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/5/2012, 7:28 pm

Margaret guided her horse further downwards, staying besides Gale, and she rolled her eyes. "Do you think I care?" she laughed slightly. "He's not that bad," she defended him, and then realized that that was a totally lame thing to say in front of your friend. You weren't supposed to defend your friend's brother. "Anyway, I'm starving. I need food."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/6/2012, 12:00 am

Gale smiled. "He's okay, i guess. But you haven't lived with him." She laughed slightly. "He's such a monster."

Vald flew into the stables with the Twitch. He hopped off and guided the horse too it's stall, closing the gate so he couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/6/2012, 6:38 pm

Maggie laughed. "Live with anyone long enough, they'll become a monster in no time." She guided her horse downwards, landing lightly on the ground and hopping off the horse, a little disoriented. "Woah.." she let out a small giggle as she stumbled, feeling weird to be on her feet again.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/10/2012, 7:32 pm

Vlad caught Maggie by the arm. "Whoe, careful there." He smirked.

Gale rolled her eyes and landed her horse. He must enjoy flirting. She thought, pulling the pegasi into the stable.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/10/2012, 8:32 pm

Maggie quickly regained most of her equilibrium, and Vlad caught her by the arm. "I'm fine, thank you very much," stated Maggie coldly as she rolled her eyes, smirking at his obvious flirtation, and pulled her arm away from him quickly to lead her horse into his stall. Almost imperceptibly, she turned away so as to conceal her blush, which was hardly evident, but even so she didn't want him to see. She didn't even like this guy, and he was probably only flirting with her because of her mother. That's the way it always was with guys. She locked the stall and reemerged, brushing a piece of her bangs that had fallen out of its ponytail out of the way of her face. "So, we're going to the mess hall?" she inquired, though this fact was vaguely obvious.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/13/2012, 4:54 pm

Vlad held his hands up, like a criminal caught in the act. "Alrighty then" He brushed past his sister. "Well, lets go" He smirked, walking off toward the Mess.

Gale snickered.She could tell that Vlad was only being generous, and that came only once in a while. "Yes we are, girly." She smiled, walking along side Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/14/2012, 6:58 pm

"Alright," replied Maggie, chuckling slightly. She was suddenly a bit uncomfortable, even though she had no real reason to be. They began to walk towards the mess hall with Gale.

((Topic switch?))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/16/2012, 1:04 am

((Yesh!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stables
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next