Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anundr's return home or is it truly home.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Empty
PostSubject: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 1:00 am

((Bah short post before bed but anyone feel free to jump in))

Anundr had been away from camp for along time, but now he was back. His plain landed about and hour ago, after wich he took a taxi all the way back to camp. He could smell, the smell of strawberries in the distance, and from that he knew this was indeed the same Camp Half-Blood. He walked up the hill to Thalia's pine tree, where he patted the pine tree. He was still amazed that he was back here, but it was the will of a god.

So, Anundr loosened himself up a little. He knew no monster could touch him here only demi-gods, but there were a surfeit amount of goofy demi-gods at this camp, so even here he had to be carefull. He wondered if all the people he had met were still here. Perhaps, they may be.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:55 pm

((Since this topic appears to have been neglected and I'm extremely bored...))

Zahra Klein meandered her way about the camp, not really paying too much attention as to where she was going. She was not normally one to go about without a purpose, seeing as she got bored easily and frustrated when she didn't know what she was doing. Today; however, Zahra wandered, carefree, through the woods of Camp Half Blood, something she should probably stop doing because it was dangerous. Walks like these sometimes helped her recognize nature's abstract aspects, which in turn honed her skills as an artist. She wandered almost thoughtlessly, taking in her surroundings and only stopping for a moment to wonder vaguely where Jance had gotten to or what she was going to eat for dinner. After a short while she found herself situated at the camp's foreground, where campers came and went occasionally. She halted, realizing how far her walk had taken her. Taking in her surroundings quickly, she noticed a figure hulking about fifty feet away. Oh gods. Holy bejesus.

Was that Anundr? She tried to push away that horrific thought. She was in plain sight, standing in this field, and the nearest figure that she could cower besides was at least one hundred feet in the distance. She bit her lip. Hadn't he left the camp? He had been livid at her when he caught her with that boy, though she hadn't been sure they were actually in a relationship anymore at that point. She still felt sort of bad about it, though, even when he had tried to attack her at the beach. She grimaced, realizing that he'd probably already seen her. Maybe she should run away, in fear he'd try to attack her like a brute. She wondered vaguely why she had ever dated him... guys with facial hair... ew. Anyway, these fleeting thoughts were pointless when she wasn't doing anything about them.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 12:25 am

((Time for there to be a legless camper XD JK))

Anundr took in another breath of fresh air, before he noticed a figure standing a few hundred feet away from him. He rubbed his eyes because this figure looked familiar, but he wasn't to sure. So, he started walking towards the person, and then he realized it was Zahra.

Anundr's eyes twitched at the site of the girl and his fists clenched, but he still continued to approach her. Once he was inches away from her he grunted.

"Well Zahra it's nice to see you again," Anundr said twisting his neck causing it to crack. He also brought up both of his fists and cracked them. He scowled down at he girl.

Anundr knew it wouldn't be hard to hurt the girl if he wanted to, but then he thought of his encounter with his father. He was a true warrior, and would a true warrior do this.

"Long time, no see, last time I saw you, you were kissing some other guy last I remeber," anundr said still scowling down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 7:55 pm

Zahra covered up her frown. She took a step back, uncertain as her neared her; however she realized that he knew she was here and that he would probably be staying at camp for a while. She couldn't very well avoid him. She glanced as his clenched fists and dug her nails into the soft skin of her palm, feeling heat course through her body. Ohhhh no. He was angry. She was scared of him... he'd ripped apart trees the last time he had seen her, and with no people as buffers this time around she didn't think that anything would prevent him from ripping her apart either. Somehow, though, she had a doubt that he would seriously hurt her. They had been friends, after all, though he had had a strange obsession with torturing that six-year-old. Zahra put on her best poker face, which was pretty darn good, and faced him like the good old stoic she was.

She raised an eyebrow when he approached her, hostility pouring off of him in waves that she tried to ignore while he spoke rather nonchalantly. "Hey, Anundr. Thought I'd never see you again." She feigned surprise at his appearance, calm and collected surprise. She grinned at his scowl, trying to act calm. You're a girl. she thought. Anundr probably wouldn't severely hurt a girl, she assumed, especially one he used to like.

"Yeah," she replied to his half-accusation. "I was, actually..." she pretended to think about this for a moment, buying herself time. "He was nasty," she stated, laughing. "I don't know why I bothered with him. I don't even know if he still lives here." She tilted her head towards the forest that opened up into camp. "But I was confused, I suppose. You did kiss that other girl before I was with him, you know." She put all of her cards on the table, which would probably only rile him up. She was dead meat, but she didn't let any sort of real emotion play on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/15/2011, 12:00 am

((E.T. gave me permission to do anything that may seem like powerplay in this post))

"Oh really now," anundr said anger still flashing in his eyes, and in and instant he grabbed the girl by her neck. He picked her up off of the ground and stared at her dead in the eyes. He knew if he wanted to he could kill her right here, but he wouldn't.

"I kissed the other girl under an enchantment. I never did it intentionaly," He said angrily at Zahra. He scowled at her still keeping her at eye level for a few more moments before placing her down on the ground again.

He stood there staring at her still for a few more moments. "I never wanted to come back, but a special person convinced me to. He also showed me what a true warrior is like, and I true warrior wouldn't kill someone who is unarmed, smaller than him, and weaker than him," He said turning away from Zahra for a moment.

Anundr finally turned back to the girl. "I've decided to let the past go so don't bring it up ever agin," he warned Zahra once again scowling straight into her eys. "Clear," he said.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/16/2011, 12:08 am

No. Woah. Anundr was touching her now, and this was not acceptable. Zahra squirmed in his vise grip at her neck, pushing away from him with all of her strength. She knew she wouldn't be able to reach her dagger. Crap, she was having serious issues. She glared back at him vehemently; however, feeling his gaze lock into hers and his hot, raunchy breath on her face. He was obviously extremely angry at her, which she supposed should have been expected. Her gaze held little emotion, more anger and annoyance than hardly detectable fear. She wouldn't allow him to see that. Heat rushed to her face as he shot accusations at her being, but she waited until she was placed firmly down onto the ground to defend herself.

Zahra brushed herself off, maintaining her annoyed stare though she was still shaken. "Really now, was that really necessary?" she reproached before addressing what he had actually said to her. She sighed dramatically in her exasperation. "Like I knew you were under an enchantment," she scoffed, rolling her eyes at him, her hand fluttering near her waist where her dagger lie. She knew in her head he wouldn't try to attack her, that coward, however her body believed otherwise.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Zahra took in what he said. "Ignorant boy. You were wrong with two of three of your accusations. One, I am perfectly armed, I'm not that stupid to wander about alone with no weapon. Secondly, you are a complete and utter fool if you believe me to be weak. Small, maybe, but when you survive without parents, wandering through cities and living off of whatever you can for your entire life, it is a insult to be called weak." She glared at him, completely insulted and disgusted at this creature who wished to call himself a human being. Being angry as she was, she was livid at the boy. She rarely became this angry, she was too empathetic to become so, but now she stood before him with red cheeks and a flaring temper.

"Let the past go? As if I was the only one at fault? You are moronic and have no idea what you propose. You wish me to go around and regard you as if you did no wrong? As if I have never done any wrong? I am not clear, I will not subject myself and conform to your idiocy." Indignant beyond belief, Zahra stood before him, hot in the icy chill of winter just outside of the camp's weather borders. Her breath came out quickly in cloudy huffs as she tried to regain her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/20/2011, 11:24 pm

Anundr stared into open space for a moment as Zahra yelled at him. He turned around and continued his scowl at her. His breaths were slow and heavy. He took a few steps past Zahra, and then turned around passing her again. Truthfully Anundr was very POed now,and he was about to blow even more so than when he first noticed Zahra. Again he turned back to fae her still letting his breaths stay low and heavy.

"Ignorant," he said in a low voice breaking the moment of silence, "Fool."

Anundr twisted his neck causing a harsh cracking noise to fill the air. He took out his warhammer, and then stared point-blank at the girl.

"I told I would let the past go," he said walking closer to Zahra.

Anundr was swelling with anger no rage, so much, so, that he had a surfiet of it.

"You now call me and idiot," Anundr said in a now louder tone, "I may hav made a semi-false accusation, but what you just said is pushing it."

"Don't force my warhammer girl," he said now in a furious tone, "I was generous enough to say I would let the past go and now you come out like that. I'm not one to hit girls, but keep this up and you will be the first."

Anundr was now scowling at Zahra. His eyes were flushed with anger. He wanted to hit something, but the only thing in clear sight was Thalia's Pine Tree and Zahra, both of which he wasn't quite ready to hit yet.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 6:02 pm

Zahra refused to look frightened. She turned on her most smug facial expression and smirked, which worked because she was actually pleased with something that he had stated.

"So you've gained some sort of wisdom in your thick head? You decide to take back what you said about me being weak?" She stood tall, feeling rather superior though her hand rested on the hilt of her dagger as she watched his enormous hammer with a cautious eye.

"What I said before I will repeat. You are not at all being generous in what you are suggesting, 'letting the past go.' You speak as if you do not recognize that you did something wrong as well, an injustice nearly as incorrect as the one I had committed. You state that you are letting what I did go, as if it would have been inexcusable otherwise. I have perfect justification for my previous actions, and you cannot seem to get it through your thick, maple syrup mind that I am correct! If you believe me to be a fool, someone who does not comprehend the true meaning of your actions, then oh are you mistaken! Ignorant boy, you do not understand the extremity with which I carry out my actions. I will remain stoic while you grovel in your head attempting to pick up the bloody pieces of your pride, and you will not be happy about it."

Zahra's face was red with anger and stubbornness as she stood before him; however her pride remained perfectly intact as she stood, hands on her hips, in front of her psychotic ex-boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 3:01 am

Anundr's face was now completely red. Zahra had tested his patience to it's max. He tried not to lose, but now he completely lost it.

"Girl you have tested my patience," He screamed at her with anger.

"I told you not to test my warhammer, but you had to push it girl you had t. I tried to keep my cool for as long aa possible, but not you had to continue," Anundr screamed gripping his warhammer tightly now.

He turned around away from Zahra, and walked a few feet away trying to calm himself, but he couldn't now. She had pushed him to far. He turned back around and pointed his warhammer straight at the girl.

Anundr was shaking with anger now. "I told you to stop and you didn't list," he screamed, and with that he charged at the girl swinging his warhammer.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:23 am

Then Jance was there, true anger showed on his face. He growled and flicked his sword so it clanged loudly with the hammer. His hair was pulled back into a pony tail and He was mad. His arms flexed and rolled as he placed all of his weight into his sword in an attempt to shove the brute back.
"Hey ugly," He growled.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:31 am

"Jance!" shrieked Zahra, half-relieved and half annoyed. "What in the name of Hades are you doing here?!" she asked, her dagger unsheathed as she glared vehemently at Anundr. Her eyes bore into him. "Anundr. All I'm trying to do here is to make you understand. You shouldn't have to come after me with a war hammer in the process! You come here and accuse me of a wrong, but I had no opportunity to defend myself? What planet do you live on? Here in America, and Camp Half Blood, women are [i]equal to men[/i[, you moron. You try to act as if you a superior and you do nothing!" Her face was still furious. "You're a fool, a brute, coming after me like this!" in her anger at his attack she lunges at him recklessly.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:47 am

Anundr was suprised at the boy Jance who came to Zahra's aid. "You," Anundr screamed. It was him. It was the boy.

He kept his warhammer in ocntact with the boy's sword, but then he jumped back. "I hope Hel takes you both," Anundr said as Zahra now charged at him. He remebered his father's words. He should whhat he does have, even sometimes resorting to dirty tatics.

Anundr caught the Zahra's blade, before it could strike him. "Why do you people have to ruin everything," Anundr sad now breaking of from Zahra.

"I had it all nice here, but then you all had demi-gods who use dirty tricks on me and make me kiss other girls," Amundr didn't know what was coming over him but his brain was now rattling. Memories of his past were brought before him, and words of advice crashed into his brain like battering rams.

"No no no no," Anundr screamed, "I told you it was a trick from the small girl, but you didn't believe me."

Anundr had anger and pain flowing through him he didn't want to hurt Zahra, but he did. He wanted kill Jance for sure.

"Why are you demi-gods always doing this," Anundr screamed.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:54 pm

((xDD It actually isn't the same character. ahaha. That was... Cal's character? I think. Zahra's a player (; No, not really.))

Zahra's cheeks flushed upon realizing what she had done. She hastily pulled her blade away from Anundr, looking it over quickly before doing the unthinkable... sheathing it. She allowed him to ramble for a short while.

"I knew it was a trick, Anundr, but I didn't know at first! That boy I was with... it wasn't really anything, and I thought you had cheated on me, and..." Zahra sputtered. She almost felt sorry, what with Anundr so confused and outraged.

"What do you mean, what are we always doing?" Zahra asked, more calmly than before. "This needs to stop... it shouldn't have become violent." Zahra hoped with all her might that it would stop, because even with all her training, her fighting still wasn't too great and Anundr could probably kill her... maybe Jance, too.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 10:00 pm

((Holy poop I just noticed all my typos in the last post XD))

Anundr then did the unthinkable he dropped his hammer. He clutched his head to control himself. His head was pulsing. He had a hard time to now even stop himself from just screaming. He knew he was letting his anger get the best of him. Calm, he told himself.

Anundr twitched and turned away from the two before turning back. Anundr kept clutching, and un-clutching his fist. Anger was still rolling through him like a storm, bu he was trying to control himself.

"I'm sorry," Anundr said finally.

He was still racked inside with different emotions and memories, but he was starting to calm.

"This will stay safe, but first," Anundr pointed to Jace then saying with a scowl, "You leave now."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 9:08 pm

Jance growled deep in his throat," Heck no," He said his eyes were slits. A hawk shrieked some were in the sky and several wolves howled in unision. He growled again, something animal like and not at all human. Jance almost never lost his temper but when he did he was scary.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 10:13 pm

"Jance.." reproached Zahra, her tone wary. She put her hand on his arm, trying to convey to him that it was okay. "It's... alright. I'll meet you back in camp, I'm sorry you got drawn into this... I'll be okay," she stated, though she was still rather uncertain. She glanced at Anundr, somewhat worried.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 10:38 pm

Jance's eyes were still flat with anger but all tention slidd from his body, "Fine but I'll leave Namien and Alice with you."

As if on que a silvery wolf slid out of the forrest her amber eyes glinting and a white fang was curved down over her chin. Sitting next to Zahra she shared her dislike of the kid threating her master and Zahra. She licked her chops and the fang vanished underneath black lips. A red hawk landed on a nearby tree eyeing the group with a yellow eye.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 1:06 am

Zahra glanced at the animals, a tad mistrustful of the creatures. She didn't really know them, or their capabilities. She frowned slightly, but kissed Jance on the cheek before removing her hand from his shoulder. "Go," she muttered, urging him to leave before she made him stay.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 2:49 pm

Anundr was about to go berserk when the kid Jace didn't want to leave at first. I am going to tear off his head, Anundr thought to himself. He scowled at Jace with fury, until Zahra told him to leave.

Anundr continued to scowl at the boy as he left two animals to watch Zahra and Anundr. He contimplated making a hawk and wolf stew. That would taste good.

Anundr crossed his arms waiting for Jance to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 4:32 pm

Jance turned and brushed his lips softly against her mouth, "just don't do anything stupid," he muttered and moved off into the forest. As he vanished several pairs of yellow eyes gleamed out of the forrest, watching.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 5:02 pm

Zahra watched him go, turning away from him and rolling her eyes. Rather excessive, she thought, the creepy eyes staring at her. She supposed she should feel more secure, but she didn't somehow. She frowned, looking at Anundr and crossing her arms over her chest. "So... what's up?" she looked at him, curiosity and annoyance in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 9:55 am

Anundr snarled in the direction of the yellow eyes. If they didn't leave soon also he might have a fresh dinner. Though the other boy left which calmed Anundr down some.

"What's up, I try to kill you , and all you say is what's up," Anundr raised his hands in a 'who knows fashion.

"On subject though I'm good," Anundr said messing with his warhammer.

Anundr breathed slowly, now that most of the tension was gone.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 10:13 pm

Zahra looked at him, disconcerted. She would appreciate it if he put down his hammer; however she says nothing about it. "Well, you made him leave, as if you had something to say to me, and now you just stand here. What's going on?" Zahra raised an eyebrow at him questioningly, wondering how she had ended up in this situation in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 11:16 pm

Namien watched with mild curriocity on her wolf face. Her tounge lolled out slightly and she licked her chops. Alice shuffled on her perch.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:18 pm

Anundr scowled at Zahra, because of her remark.

"Well after auntonomious decision I've decided to come, back to camp, and the only reason I made the boy leave is because I just olainly don't like him," Anundr said, now wiping some dirt smudges off of his hammer.

He held it up to his face, and when he saw his reflection he was content with the hammer, and put it away. He peered over to the yellow eyes.

Anundr chuckled slightly. "The boy thinks a puny wolf could stop me even if I did attack again, hark. Before I came here I killed a troll wolf which is a wolf just the size of a small elephant," Anundr said turning back to Zahra.

"Now you tell me what has changed in camp since my departure?" Anundr asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anundr's return home or is it truly home.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next