Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anundr's return home or is it truly home.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 8:05 pm

Zahra sighed, shifting her weight from foot to foot as they stood out in the cold. She stopped herself from rolling her eyes at his obvious display of vanity.

"His wolves are pretty strong, I'll tell you that," Zahra said, glancing into the woods. "Though I wouldn't trust them either."

"Anyway, a lot has happened since you left. For one, a ton of people formed a revolt against the camp and went on random rampages... that was pretty absurd, but almost bad for a bit. That stopped after about a month and then it was all pretty quiet. I left for a while, to try to find my mom.." Zahra trailed off. Why was she telling him this? He probably still hated her and this was pretty personal information. "And I've long since moved on from you." Zahra chuckled, smirking slightly. "Anyway, things have gone on without you here. The world hasn't stopped, if that was what you were implying... but you're staying here for a while?" Zahra raised an eyebrow at him questioningly.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:09 pm

"Eh his wolves may be strong, but so am I Anundr," said with a slightly devilish chuckle.

"So a bad rebellion Typical of these Greek types to back stab each other, sure they will say they are you friends, but no, they will then backstab you faithless cowards," Anundr grumbled then shutting up to continue listening to Zahra.

"Well I sort of didn't expect you to want me back truthfully, I sort of wanted to crush you back when I left, so I didn't miss you, also no I did think the camp would go without me. I'm not that selfish Zahra," Anundr said with a grumble.

"I'm actually quite offended that you would think of me being that selfish, I'm not a feeble one-minded Greek," Anundr said keeping his gaze on Zahra.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:24 pm

Zahra just rolled her eyes at him. "It was a joke. I wasn't implying that at all," she chuckled slightly at his the absurdity of his offense. "Also, in case you're forgetting, I'm Egyptian. I'm not Greek at all, though I'm not quite sure if that comment was indirectly directed at me. I don't understand your aversion to Greeks either, but whatever."

She looked at him, thinking. She'd actually gone out with this guy? He was obviously emotionally unstable. What was she thinking? And the beard.. ugh. She could understand maybe having been friends with him, but more than that... she shuddered visibly.

"Anyway, is there anything else you'd like to tell me, because I think my boyfriend's somewhere back in camp freaking out over nothing." Zahra sighed, crossing her arms over her chest and glancing at the wolves. She liked Jance, but this was a little overkill. She could take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 11:31 pm

"Again no not to wards you at least the Egyptians knew how to run there empires," Anundr grumbled on some more.

Anundr continued to listen as Zahra spoke again.

"Hm perhaps, truthfully though you found me, but since where nearing a close here I guess I will tell you, I will accept you as a friend or companion, but no more than that ever again. We will never cross boyfriend/ girlfriend line," Anundr said.

"Now do you accept me as a friend you ahve a few seconds to answer, but after I must go, and watch the pathetic Greeks do whatever they do," Anundr said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 7:38 pm

Namien yawned again and sprang up and howled into the air. The curious pack of wolves were reprimanded for their awful behavior. Then one by one the pairs of eyes vanished. Namien sat behind Zahra's legs.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 8:25 pm

Zahra heard him out, not speaking a word. She had a "few seconds" to answer. She scoffed internally, smirking and waiting at least 40 seconds contemplating her answer on purpose.

"Sure. We can be friends, fine." Zahra shrugged, jumping as the wolf howled and she watched the other wolves disappear. She crossed her arms and shivered, as it was rather brisk outside. "Alright... so I guess I'll see you around?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 11:51 pm

Anundr was about to kill the wolf until he saw it was one of Jace's. In fact that actually made him want to kill them more. Mmmm Wolf stew wih some potatoes, leaks, and some carrots..... delicious.

Anundr nodded as Zahra replied back. This was good. At least he didn't have to worry about having naother enemy in the camp. Now only to deal with the wimpy pesky Greeks.

"Well then Zahra, I welcome you as my comrad," Anunder said walking over to Zahra.

He wrapped one hand around her shoulders in a friend way, and he raised his other hand. "Now Zahra, while I still am a bit angry from you I will now hope we will be good friends."

Anundr let out a laugh before letting go of the girl.

"So yeas then I'll see you aroud also, now go and take those muts with you," Anundr said pointing to the wolves, "Before I make a meal out of them."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2012, 12:44 am

Zahra allowed him to do whatever, still unsure. He had some... quirks, to say the least, but she figured she might as well be friends with him so he wouldn't try to kill her. She sighed but forced a smile, saluting him wittily as she walked away.

"See you. I'll try to get these 'mutts' out of your way, though I don't know what will happen when I leave," she stated, smirking. She turned and left, shaking her head almost imperceptibly at the ridiculous nature of that conversation. She entered the camp's borders; grateful for the warmth and comfort they provided, and went to find Jance, debating whether or not she should bug him about the fact that he had an army of wolves watching her every move.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/27/2012, 8:07 pm

Namien snarled at Anudr and trotted away after Zahra. Alice screeched then took off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anundr's return home or is it truly home.   Anundr's return home or is it truly home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anundr's return home or is it truly home.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2