Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making things!

Go down 
+6
Silly Lily
Shade
Hammah
Dena
Rachel
Kasi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Making things! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:45 pm

"UH HUH!" I started playing with some pipecleaners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:47 pm

" Are you makeing something special?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:48 pm

"Maybe. . .!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:49 pm

"Oh i came to get get some more drawing paper i ran out." I showed her the papers in my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:50 pm

"COOL!" I laughed. "What do you draw?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:51 pm

"Lot's of things! Dogs and cats and people.' I said pulling my notebook out of my bag for her to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:56 pm

"Sweet!" I grabbed the notepad thing out of her hands and started flipping through the pages. "Ooooooooh! I like this one!" I pointed to a dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 8:59 pm

"Thanks I like that one too." I said looking at the dog. " you can have it if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:00 pm

"Ohkayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" I pulled it out. "I am going to hang it up in my cabin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:02 pm

"Ok cool!" I said smiling. I didn't think I was that good of an artist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:03 pm

I finished my pipecleaner thingy. It was a necklace! "Here! This necklace is for you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:05 pm

"Oh thanks." I said trying to put it on. " It's pretty." I lied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:09 pm

"Are you sure you like it?" I started to get tears in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:11 pm

"I love it!" I said. "Really! I do." I lied again but i didn't want to hurt her fellings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:14 pm

"Are you sure?" The tears started running down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:17 pm

"I'm sure I'm sure it's soo pretty!" I said " The colors are so cool." "It's better then my other one." I said showing her my shell necklace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:18 pm

"Are you sure?" I sniffled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:20 pm

'Yes!" I said taking of my shell necklace and putting it in my bag trying to make it seem that i really liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:21 pm

"Good. CUZ I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:22 pm

"I can tell, but please don't scream ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:23 pm

"I am sorry! Sometimes I just can't help it!!!!!!" I started bawling my eyes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:26 pm

"Don't cry!!" I said putting my arm around her "It's ok really!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:30 pm

"AH! DON'T INVADE MY PERSONAL SPACE!" I jumped up and showed her a dark room with her all alone. The room was very very very very tiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:32 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LET ME OUT I CAN'T BREATH!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! HELP!!!!!" I screamed kicking and punching the walls. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 9:33 pm

I giggled because there were no real walls. I aburptly stopped. . .making her go insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making things!   Making things! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making things!
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next