Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus IIII

Go down 
+5
Bob
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 3:35 pm

ooc: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 10:31 pm

OOC: Ah, since there's an awful lot of people, we're going to experiment with a posting order. So, yeah. Please try to post in alphabetical order, guys. It doesn't need to be perfect, but please don't just go willy-nilly all over the place like usual.
Example - Alpha posts, Bob posts.
Anti-example: Maximum posts, Rachel posts, Bob posts, Alpha posts, Lord Loss/Dovah posts.

Posting order: Alpha Wolf -> Bob -> Evimero -> Lord Loss -> Maximum Ride -> ML -> TD Courtney/Shampoo -> Rachel

If I forgot someone or need to add someone to the order, tell me in the chatbox or in an OOC, please.

No more posting order. It sucks when people are gone, and this is taking WAY too long.

Last edited by Rachel on 12/26/2011, 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:00 pm

Ooc: hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:04 pm

Tristan walked out of the Elevator and into Olympus.

Terran walked out of the Elevator.

Bridget walked out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:09 pm

This guy walked in. He didn't notice any Hawaiian gods. Oh well he sat next to a pillar, and started to relax. This would be alon trip.

John entered. He noticed the gods were in there. Good. He walked over his fathers throne.

"Greetings father," he said with a bow.

He hadnt seen his father since the Summer so it was nice to visit his godly heritage again.

Henry entered. No Egyptians saddly. Oh well. He decided to just stand there then and wait a lot.

"This will be boring," he told himself..

Jeff entered wind still blowing around his head. He spotted a lot of gods, bu then he spotted his father.

Jeff ran over to his father giving him a hug. "Daddy!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:10 pm

I walked out of the elevator. .had I been here before? I was allowed, and. .it felt like home. It felt right.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:13 pm

((Not here yet, but shouldn't we make a posting order list if we're doing something like that? Only because if someone does not know of everyone who is posting, how are they supposed to go in alphabetical order?))
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:16 pm

OOC: Well, most of the people posting are in the chatbox, so we can see who comes next in ze order... BY THE WAAAAY, when you ARE here, do you want to RP some of the gods? Perhaps one of us could do the Olympians, while the other does the minor gods and such?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:18 pm

Xander wandered into the gigantic building in the center of Olympus. Xander gazed in awe....it was huge!

Felix walked slowly into Olympus for the second time, listening to the sound of his boots clicking against the marble floor.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:31 pm

((In order for this to work, at least for me, please don't hesitate to remind the person in front of/ behind you to post if they take a while! XD))

Leah exited the elevator, forgetting all about her carsickness as she took in the sights of Olympus. Were those the gods? She went bug-eyed, simply unable to believe that she was actually here. It was pretty incredible.

"Hello, son," boomed Ares to John awkwardly, staring at the boy who bowed before him. He was proud to have a son dutiful enough to bow in his presence. That was a real boy, one who recognized an important god when he saw one. He did; however, hope that his son wasn't a complete wuss. Sure, his boy could bow before him, but if he couldn't fight Ares would wish to disown him. Wait... had he met this boy before? He couldn't remember. He must not have been too significant, then.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:35 pm

Callisto slowly makes her way into Olympus. When she reaches the throne room, Callisto plops down on the floor by a pillar.

Cameron walks in Olympus and looks around amazed. He enters the throne room, and looks around at all of the gods. He makes his way over to a corner, trying to avoid his mother.

Maeve walks into the throne room. She looks around and spots her father. She smiles and runs over to him. "Hi dad!"he says to him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:40 pm

Boreas felt rather awkward, being hugged by a child of his. Errr.

I skipped in, and stood in the middle of the throne room and spun around in a circle. It was so big! And there were so many different gods in here! I looked around, wondering if my real daddy was in here.

I trudged, in looking around and scribbling notes on my clipboard. It didn't look like there were any Egy-

"SURPRISE!" Yelled a very loud voice, and a host of gods came out of the elevetor. They were let by Set, who was the one who had yelled, and ran in. There were Egyptian, Norse, and Hawaiian gods alike. "WE'RE CRASHING YOUR PARTY!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:49 pm

Bridget looked around for her dad. When she spoted hi she ran over and said,"HI Dad."

Tristan looked at the Egyptian gods come in and spotted his father. He wasn't sure wether to go say hi to hi or not but he decided it be best to get to know his dad. "Hey Dad."He said after walking over to Kuk.

Terran looked around in search of either his parent or Callisto whom he seems to have lostin the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:56 pm

Henry heard some screaming, so he turned. His eyes widened as he noticed a group of people with Egyptian clothing on. A smile crept across his face as he ran over to the group. He found his dad quite easily seeing as he was the only one with a jackal head.

"Father," he said with a smile across his face.

"Daddy it has been so long," Jeff said before letting go of his father. He jumped up and down. He was huper and his ADHD was running crazy thrugh him.

"I can't Believe I'm seeing you again," He said.

John stared at his father, and smiled slightly. "Your looking rather goddly today eh," he said looking at his father's gaint form. Maybe his dad would give him ears tonight hopefully.

Keaweaheulu noticed the other gods enter. Finally, he thought to himself. He looked through the gods until he found his dad. He remebered his appearance from the Summer trip. "Hello father," he said with his Hawaiian accent showing, "Good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/23/2011, 11:58 pm

I started walking to the ring of Thrones. .straight for the guy in the middle. I had no idea why, but I did. And I knelt in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:04 am

Xander stood near the ring of thrones that the main gods of Olympus sat in and tried to find which one was his mother Hestia.

Felix studied the gods and goddesses for a few moments before noticing Krystine's late arrival. He walked over to her and said, "Ah you got new glasses I see...I've always wanted to have an ability like you children of Set...I could summon so many devices of torture..."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:12 am

"Ah, my son, Caspar!" boomed Zeus, watching the boy with a glint in his eye. Zeus was usually exceptionally pleased with his children, and in the spirit of the mortal holiday Christmas he was jolly as that Santa Claus man. "You have done me proud, son," he stated, although to be honest he hadn't been paying that close attention to this particular son's life. "I'm going to give you a boon, something that you should be ecstatic about!"

Artemis shot a hefty gaze in the son of Zeus' direction. She'd never liked that boy, especially not when he'd dated her daughter. Her gaze quickly landed on another boy; however, one she wished didn't exist in the first place. Cameron. Her stomach roiled, if that was possible for a god. She didn't want anything to do with that boy, the one she hadn't intended to ever bring into the world. Still, somewhere deep, deep, within the heart of the goddess, she felt guilty for having such thoughts. Stop, Artemis.

Hastily, Leah found her father in the midst of the rest of the Greeks. Aeolus. Her heart fluttered in her chest. She'd never thought she'd meet her real father, especially after she'd discovered that scum Mason wasn't actually her father. Unintentionally, Leah wandered toward the god that was her father until she was planted not five feet from him. Oh, gods, how did she end up her? She bit her lip in her nervousness, and bowed like the other demigods who had met their parent. It was what she was supposed to do, wasn't it? She didn't like the position, though, because if her father spoke to her she wouldn't know, being deaf and looking down at the floor like this.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:15 am

Callisto sits there, boredly. I wonder if my mom will come. She yawns slightly and just sits there.

Cameron looks around and sees his mother, he quickly looks away wishing to avoid any form of contact. He sighs softly, as he makes a quick sweep of the room once again. Man this place is huge.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:25 am

Pyriphlegethon shifted awkwardly as he stood. He was quite sore from standing, actually. "Hi."

Kuk frowned. "BOW TO ME, DEMIGOD CHILD!"

Anubis grinned a jackal-y grin at his son. "Hey, kid."

Boreas nodded. "Erm... yeah, you too, son..."

Kamooalii waved at his son, feeling like too much of a lazy surfer dude to actually talk.

Aeolus smiled, and said "Rise, my child," like a fancy wind king, and touched his daughter on the shoulder, too. Was this the deaf one? If so, she could take the touch as an order to rise, yes?

I shrugged, watching my dad run around, yelling and causing chaos. How evilly childish of him...

I walked around, looking for my dad...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:29 am

Tristan bowed slightly figureing that his little shadow tricks would just p.o. his dad. He rose and wondered what to ask his dad.

"Thanks for the fire powers dad."bridget said to her father and lit her fingers on fire for fun. It was nice to actually get to meet her father for the first time. "They're pretty cool." She added.

Terran saw Callisto sitting on theground and walked over to her. "Hey what's wrong with you?"He asked her as he sat down nextto her.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:39 am

"Seeing as how this is the first time I have seen you since forever I will introduce myself," Henry said crossing his arms.

"I'm your son Henry," he said with a smile.

Henry couldn't beleive he was meeting his father. He was everything Henry had imagined him to be.All jackal faced and well yeah.

"Father," John called then asking, "Would you like me to do any tedious task for you?"

That was truly the only thing he could think of asking at the moment.

"How are you?" Jeff asked his father still bouncing around.

Wind currents rippled around Jeff as he jumped back and forth. Jeff hadn't had any sugar that day, but he was still quite hyper for some reason.

Keawea smiled. "So pops how have you been?" he asked. His father seemed different since the last time Keawea had seen him, but that's the way gods were they change rappidly.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:40 am

I raised anveyebrow. "I kind of don't remember anything. .if you're my father, could you. .restore my memory? Please?"I asked, still kneeling. For some reason.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:48 am

Xander frowned after not being able to find his mother immedietaly...he was too lazy to search more thoroughly at that moment. He walked over to a wall near a big fire place and leaned against it, he let out a sigh and rested his head against the cold wall.

Felix watched the scene around him, kids and gods alike running around having joyous fun....it was dispicable and it gave Felix a headache.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:50 am

Leah flushed as he tapped her on the shoulder. Her father smiled at her... smiled... not something she'd expected from the man who had supposedly once loved her mother. "Hi, dad," stated Leah, testing the words in her mouth. She'd been so used to calling Mason her father, and he hadn't been. This man didn't really feel like her father either, but somehow he was. It was really strange to finally meet him, and she wasn't sure if what she had said had been appropriate for the scenario.

Ares glanced at his son. AH, John, the sort of pitiful one who'd had his ears turned to... what were they, flowers, last year? He chuckled slightly. He considered his son's request seriously, though. "Yes, son. I need Chinese food, urgently. I'm rather in the mood for some Moo Shoo Pork."

Zeus beamed, touching his son on the shoulder. "Well, son, that was exactly what I was planning to do." With a charming smile, Zeus channeled a small amount of his power into the boy, uncovering his memories. He realized he had some painstaking memories of his girlfriend, though, and he chose not to include these so as to save his son some grief. "There you go, m'boy." He patted his son on the top of his head.

Artemis gestured at her son. "Cameron." She grimaced at that name... what had his father been thinking? "Over here, please. Greet your dear mother."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 12:54 am

Callisto sits there,"Oh I'm just waiting to see if my mom shows"she says.

Cameron grimances, and makes his way over to his mom frowning. When he reaches his mom, he makes sure to stay atleat five feet away. "Mom, hows it going?"he asks trying to sound plesent which fails.

Maeve looks around and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olympus IIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus IIII
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next