Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus IIII

Go down 
+5
Bob
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Olympus IIII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:00 am

Kuk growled. "Did I TELL YOU TO RISE?"
Pyriphelegethon blinked fiery orange eyes, and just nodded.
Anubis blinked. "Oh really? I thought you were Albert," he said seriously, though he was completely messing with Henry. Of course he knew it was Henry. Anubis didn't often forget his kids.
Boreas pondered that question. "A bit cold, actually."
Kamooalii shrugged. "Surf's up, brah."
Hestia was sitting at the fire, in slightly-creepy-little-girl form rather than an adult one. She felt like messing with people today. Her son unwittingly sat at the fire, too, and she smiled slightly. "Hello."
"Hi, daughter," echoed Aeolus.
Set seemed to have finished his gamboling around, because he walked over to his daughter with a glass of what seemed to be very dark fruit punch. "Hey, what's up?" Without bothering to wait for an answer, he asked, "Where're your sisters?"

I sighed at my father. "Am I supposed to keep tabs on them at all times?"

I frowned, because I still couldn't find my dad. Maybe he wasn't here after all...

All of a sudden, dozens of titans and assorted primordial gods appeared in the room, officially crowding it. They were crashing Set's party crash, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:06 am

Tristan shruged."No you didn't. But I rose anyway. I figure i can at least do that as payback for you not spending a even a day with me."he said to his father. And he meant every word of what he said. Yes he knew his father was all powerful. Yes he knew his father could flaten him. Yes his father's powers could make him look like a joke. But honestly none of that mattered to Tristan. He was still on the bench about wether to hate his father or actualy get to know him.

"Is something wrong dad?"Bridget asked making the fire vanish from her hands.

"Well you might just see her. Cause here comes the primordial gods and some Titans to crash the party."Terran said as he noticed the second party crashing squad.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:20 am

"Chinese food?" John said to himself. He looked up at his father, "As you wish father."

John walked away thinking of where he would find Chinese food.

"Well time to take a road trip," he said taking a trip down to Olympus.

He walked out of the ESB and took a taxi to the nearest Chinese food resturant. He ordered the food his dad wanted, but sighed when the clerk said it would take 20 minutes to make. John sat down to wait.

"This sucks," he told himself.

"Alber?" Henry asked. Was there an Albert in there camp. Probably, but was he Anubis's son. Maybe.

"Father just one question," Henry said then asking, "What do you do on your spare time?"

This had always puzzled him what did gods do when they had nothing else to do. Perhaps nothing. Who knows.

"Cold," Jeff said, "But, cold is awsome."

Jeff then caused a big gust of cold wind to come forth. It was so much fun doing that.

"See cold is fun," Jeff said.

"You really have changed man," Keawea told his father still with his Hawaiian accent.

"It'a alright though," Keawea said smiling, "We still have to go surfing together sometime by the way."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:21 am

I blinked as I regained my memory, and looked at my father adoringly. "Thanks, Dad."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:28 am

Xander noticed a small little girl, probably around six or seven, tending to the fireplace next to him. He smiled at her and waved. "Hello..." he responded quietly, pocketing his hands.

Felix noticed Krystine's dad Set come over, he watched him and Krystine talk in silence, not wanting to be rude and interrupt their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:32 am

Artemis glowers at her son, obviously disappointed. "All is not 'going' so well, at least for you, boy who dares call himself my son. You approach me without bowing? How rude? Were you raised by wolves?! Never mind that comment... wolves would have raised you better, to respect their leader, me," stated Artemis, just a bit indignant with her son.

Leah watched her father for a moment, feeling slightly awkward. She'd been waiting to meet this man for a while now, and suddenly she finds nothing that she can say to him. Sure, there are questions she wishes to ask him, but most of them seem impolite or inappropriate to ask a god, whether or not he be her father. After a few minutes she asked the question she would have inevitably asked any god. "Is it possible for me to ever get my hearing back?" she asked him, knowing that the question was sort of stupid. She shouldn't have cared, and the doctors had told her the damage to her ear was far to great for anything to be effective.

Ares smirked at his son. Yes! He had a son who would follow his orders, and he was getting Moo Shoo Pork! Score! Maybe he would give his son his ears back, so he wouldn't look like such a freak.

Zeus grinned at the expression on his son's face. Maybe he should do favors for people more often... he'd have a sea of loving admirers. "You're welcome, son." He winked at Caspar before anxiously searching the crowd for his other children.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 1:35 am

Callisto smiles, and jumsp up ignoring Terran. She makes her way over to where the most recent crashers are. "Mom, er Gaea?"she calls out.

Cameron blinks, and bows to his mother. "Sorry, and do keep and mind part of my exscistance is your fault"he says without really thinking. Realizing what he just said, Cam backs up several steps. Dang it Cam, stupid move.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 4:01 pm

I enter

I enter

I enter
I enter

I enter the magnificent place that's known as Olympus

Last edited by TD Courtney on 12/24/2011, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 5:35 pm

ooc:It's not your turn to post, It would be Rachel's turn.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 6:52 pm

((Shampoo isn't in the posting order, though. It's on the first page.. I'll add her in where she posted and she'll post after you from now on.))
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 6:58 pm

... Kuk kicked his son in the shin, very unamused.
"Just... tired..." muttered Pyriphlegethon
"Mhm... Egyptian stuff, y'know. Wrapping things in linen, or toilet paper if I run out of cloth. Weighing souls. Real cheerful stuff," reminisced Anubis.
Boreas agreed. "Cold is fun."
Kamooalii shrugged. "Whatevz."
Hestia smiled as she prodded the fire with a poker. "Hello, Xander."
Gaea yawned, a hand the color of dirt covering her mouth. "What do you want, child?"
Set grinned even more evilly. "Hey, hey, Krystine..."

"What?"

"Have some punch!" the Egyptian god of chaos said, overly cheerfully, and held out the glass of dark liquid out to his daughter.

Hmmm... I sensed a trick. But out of curiosity, I took the glass, and drank a sip of the 'punch'. Just as I suspected - it was just blood. It didn't taste bad of course, but it'd give me awful breath later if I drank it all.

I paused in my search, frowning. Why couldn't I find my daddy? He had to be here, somewhere. But it was so crowded in here, I was surprised anyone could find their parent.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 7:10 pm

Tristan started jumping on one leg when his leg got kicked. He looked upand glared at his father.

"Oh I see."Bridget said to her father. "Shouldn't you sit down then?"She asked him.

Terran continues to sit there. He wonders if his mother will visit or not.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 9:55 pm

Finally after a half an hour the Chinese food was done. "finally," John muttered. He picked up the box and headed outside to catch a taxi. The taxi drove him to the ESB where he took the elevator back up to Olympus.

John pushe dopen the big doors only to see more gods. He sighed and walked over to his father's throne.

"Here is your Chinese Food father," he said holding the box of Chinese food up.

"That stuff can be happy sometimes," Henry said, but then he thought about it.

"Well maybe not, but it can be fun right," Henry said trying to keep a smile.

"Okay maybe not," he said.

Jeff continued to jump around. He was too hyper now, and his wind currents were only making him bounce more.

"Yeah," Keawea said. Well maybe the change of his ftaher was just temporary. Hopefully. He didn't like his new father it was to dull for him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 10:25 pm

I appeared in Olympus, looking for my father in a rare show of slight caring in my monotonous life.

I stood and left, glad for my memory back.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 10:49 pm

Xander frowned at the girl, "How do you...." he trailed off. This was the home to a crap load of gods, so it wouldn't be a surprise that they knew his name. Still it uneased him that she knew his name, but the feeling quickly left him and he made a small smile. "So are you one of those servants to the Olympians that I heard of...?" he asked curiously, he really didn't know what to take of this girl, he wasn't really expecting to see a six year old here in the palace of the gods.

Tobias, who had fallen asleep on the bus, jogged into the main room of Olympus tired and panting.

Felix looked at the drink Set had handed to Krystine, he could instantly tell it was blood, he had seen it before countless times, not a shock. He smirked and said quietly, "Ah, that looks lovely, mind if I take a sip." There was sarcasm and seriousness in his voice, which made him smirk mentally.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2011, 11:11 pm

Leah looked at her father, Aeolus, expectantly. Had she asked the wrong thing? She flushed in embarrassment.

Ares grinned, snatching the food from his son. Upon seeing what it was, he bellowed in disgust. "I told you to get me Moo Shoo Pork! I eat my Moo Shoo Pork WITHOUT the pork. I'm a vegetarian, can't anyone realize that?!" He chucked the bag's contents on the floor, annoyed.

Artemis scowled at her son. "You blame me?! YOUR body made you into a male.... I should have killed you the moment I found out." She glared at him vehemently. "You shouldn't insult your mother, especially when she can do what I can to you..."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2011, 12:18 am

Callisto follows the sound of her mother's voice. "Oh I just wanted to say Hello"she says quietly to her mother. Callisto then bows to her mother, well hopefully she's facing her mother, that might be bad if she wasn't.

Cameron holds up his arms and backs away. "Whoa, I didn't mean to say that"he says to her. "How about we start over with a clean slate?"Cam asks his mother.

Maeve looks around for her father, she spots him talking to a bunch of gods. She runs over to him, and taps his shoulder."Hi Daddy!"she says to him.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2011, 2:29 am

I stand there akwardly seeing Zues my father
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2011, 2:56 am

Kuk walked away from his son in a huff.
Pyriphlegethon sighed. "It'd probably just catch fire."
Othreis sulked around, ignoring glares from many of the other gods. Being a nymph of Mount Othrys, they didn't like it much when she visited Olympus.
Anubis shrugged, which looked a bit funny with his fierce jackal head. "It's what I do."
Boreas wandered off, slighty perturbed by his overly hyper child.
Kamooalii suddenly fell over, asleep. His son was far too boring.
Oooh. Muahaha. Erebus stalked around in the shadows, hiding from Ezrah. It'd be fun to follow his son around like a creeper, yes?
"No, I'm afraid I'm not much of a servant," Hestia responded, amusement twinkling in her eyes.
Aeolus took a minute to think. "Well, I'm a wind god, you know. You might want to talk to Apollo about healing..."
Gaea nodded in response. She found it highly amusing when people bowed to her, since she was the earth, and they'd be looking her in the eye anyways.

I shrugged, and held the glass out to Felix. I didn't really want it, so I guess he could drink it if he felt like it.

Set rolled his eyes, muttering about how Kesi would have liked it more, and wandered off.

I sniffled. Maybe he wasn't here... wait! Who was that guy over in the corner, talking to a very scary-looking god? He had the same color of hair as I did. Perhaps... I started walking over there.

The god in the corner was in fact Hymenios, but he was in the midst of an argument with Thanatos, about something or other.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2011, 4:36 am

Tristan shadow traveled back to camp notwanting anything rsle to do with this trip.

"Hmm. Well I'll see you later then dad."Bridget said then started to walk away.

Terran spots his mother and says,"Mom. Othreis?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2011, 1:18 pm

John twitched a little. "How do you have moo shoo pork without pork, then it's moo shoo vegtables, not pork," John said banging his head once against his father's throne. Well that sucked he got Chinese food for nothing, and Ares spoiled the food also by throwing it.

"I see," Henry said.

"Just wondering did you appear before my mother all Jackel head like or did the mist cover that part up?" Henry asked.

Keaweaa banged his head against a pillar. Hi father's new personality was pointless.

"Well," he said to himself.

So, Keawea decided to sit next to his dad and poke him to see if he wakes up.

Jeff looked back to where his ftaher was, and he was gone.

"No!" Jeff screamed to hmself.

Well that moment of sadness ended as Jeff continued to bounce around and letting air slow fall him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 12:48 am

I scowled. I knew my father was here. He was hiding from me. I just stood in one place amd crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 1:06 am

Felix made a small unnoticeable grin as he took the goblet of blood. the rim of the cup was to his lips and the liquid was about to make contact, when he noticed someone famailiar. Ah, it was his dear old friend that he truely hated with a burning passion, Tobias.

Tobias made his way over to a less crowded part of the area. He sighed and slumped down against a wall. The last week was terrible for him, and he hoped that Olympus would make it better. But so far it hadn't, but hey, he was sure it couldn't get any worse.

Felix made his way over to Tobias, treading silently and unseen through the crowd of people. He was soon standing beside dear little Tobias, smirking madly. He cleared his throat to draw the poor fool's attention.

Tobias heard someone cough and turned to find the one person he didn't want to be involved with at all at that moment. "What the hell do you what Felix?" he asked to the son of Phobos in a very angry manner.

"Such harshness, my friend, you should be more jolly....it is the time to be happy after all....I justed wanted to wish you happy holidays." Felix revealed the goblet of blood behind his back, "Here's an early present from your dear old buddy Felix." he then poured the blood all over Tobias, and proceeded to walk back to Krystine and Set, trying hard not to laugh to loud.

Tobias felt something semi-warm spill onto him and coat him with a thick stickiness. Some of it got in his mouth, metallic and sour....blood. Tobias groaned in disgust and got a majority of it off, but most of it had soaked into his shirt and hair. He sighed and wiped the blood covering his eyes. He looked around for Felix so he could punch the little weasel in the face, but the kid had already left. Tobias just frowned, "Well...looks like things got alittle more worse..." he then sat up and walked out of Olympus, depressed.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 8:41 pm

Artemis nearly growled at her boy, the beginning of the sound feral in the back of her throat.

"A clean slate. A CLEAN SLATE?! You cannot take back words that you have already spoken, boy. You were brought into this world by me, and it is I who must be treated with the utmost respect."

At this she stood up, and still in the form of a young girl she towered over her son.

"You have crossed the line by even daring to be conceived."

Leah nodded at her father, contemplating what her father had told her silently. The mere prospect of her hearing coming back was unfathomable, yet if she wished she may be able to hear again in an instant. It was a jostling thought and Leah didn't know what to think of it.

"ARE YOU INSULTING MY EATING HABITS, SON!?!?!" Ares bellowed, hulking over the scrawny boy who was his blood.

"You are filthy, ruined by the mortal in you! I ask my children to perform one simple task, and none of them can complete it properly!" Ares threw his hands up in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 9:07 pm

Callisto turns her head towards her mother. "Mom, I have a question"she says to her mother. "Is there a way that could possibly cure my blindness?"she asks.

Cameron backs up, even more still holding his hands up. He looks around nervously he faces his mother. "I'm sorry"he mumbles to her. He then looks down at his feet,"Its just Ive always felt like you've never ever cared about me"he says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus IIII
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next