Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Throne Room of Asgard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Throne Room of Asgard Empty
PostSubject: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:39 am

Loki appeared in the currently empty throne room, with the kid Henry from Olympus. All of his fellow Norse gods were currently hanging out with the Greeks and Egyptians over there, so Asgard was a relitively safe place to have a private conversation at the moment.

"So," mused the Trickster, "what is it that you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:51 am

Henr shook slightly, as he got poofed into Asgard. He looked around, and nodded his head.

"Nicce place," He said, still looking around. He turned back to Loki as he spoke.

"Ah good question indeed, why would I a mere demi-god want to talk to an all powerful demi-jotun," Henry let his smile creep across his face again.

"I will tell you, but first I must ask Do people dislike you Loki," Henry asked now putting his fist under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:14 am

Loki considered that more a moment. "To my face? No. But they can't hide their... distaste from me," the god replied, lip curling. He had a feeling that he knew where this conversation was leading.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:37 am

Henry looked around the room as the godspoke again. He stopped to look at a large orb in the roof, before turning back to Loki.

"Henry crossed his arms behind his back and walked right past Loki.

"Oh I see," Henry said in a make believe sad voice, "You must not like that."

Henry, then turned back around to face Loki. His grin grew ten times larger now. "I bet you would liek to change that, I bet you would liek revenge for such... distaste," Henry said looking straight at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:39 am

Loki's grin widened subtly. Oh, this kid was a manipulitive one. Just the kind of person he liked to keep around.

"Why, yes, I believe that would be nice," he agreed. "But, oh, woe, Odin would have my head for it..." he trailed off at the end, with a put-on dramatic air.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:44 am

Henry put on a fake sobbing face. "Oh Odin he would have everyones head," Henry said quickly changing his face back to a large grin.

"What if I told you I could possibly get support from another god to help you with that," Henry said now his face turning evil.

"What if I told you I know a god who has an army that could get you the revenge you want," Henry continued.

"What if I told you that could happen then would you say yes?" Henry asked now with his almost devilish smile showing.

Henry was quite good with words wasn't he. He even suprised himself sometimes with the things he would say.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:45 am

"I prefer not to choose my side with so little information, young demigod," replied Loki, who was definitely interested. "May I ask whom exactly this other god may be?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:54 am

"Oh," Henry saidd innocently.

"I might know who this god is. He might be the true Egyptian god of the dead. He might be the jackal headed god. He might want his truw power back. He mighteven have a huge army," Henry said still innocently at first, but wth each sentence he tone got darker.

Henry knew how to talk his way around things. He knew quite well. If he could spice things up with Loki he probably could with other gods as well.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 2:05 am

OOC: That last sentence was oddly phrased... LOL.

BIC: "Ah. So it's Anubis, then... your father," Loki observed, stroking his imaginary(?) beard. So, was that this kid's motive for the talk? Was he wishing to expand his father's power and, by extension, his own? Or did Anubis put him up to it? Loki had never considered the Egyptian god to be this sneaky, though. It had to be of the kid's design.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:16 pm

OOC: psshhhhh............. pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on your ? Loki does indeed have a beard.

BIC:Henry looked around for other gods as Loki spoke.

"Yes indeed, my father Anubis, to long has been taken away from his true power. To long I feel you have been mocked by other gods," Henry said.

Henry started to pace back and forth, before once again turning back to Loki.

"But why trust me a small demi-god, you should perhaps ask my father about this I know where he lives if you need directions," Henry said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 9:05 pm

Loki waved his hand in a gesture. "I know the way to the Hall of Judgement." He would most likely be indeed visiting Anubis, whatever he decided. Loki was rather curious about what events may develop...
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:09 am

"Oh, well then go and visit I implore you too, it's an offer you can't refuse," Henry said now watching Loki.

"I know your a smart reasonable god Loki, so I know you will do the best thing for everyone," Henry said with a chuckle.

Yes, what started out as Henry just wanting to talk has turned into this. This woul work very well with his father. Yes it would.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 7:44 pm

"Ah, flattery will get you everywhere, young Henry," Loki chuckled. He rather liked this kid, who was not so unlike the god himself.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 7:51 pm

"Now lord Loki I believe destiny is calling both of us the The Hall of Judgement," Henry said staring at the floor.

"There," he said raising his head, "I'm sure my father will be more than generous to you."

Henry unsheathed his khopesh. He heard mumblings in the distance. That must have been hte other gods.

"Also I feel your friends are back home from Olympus, so us leaving here fast would be ideal," Henry said pointing his blade down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:14 pm

Loki smirked. "Of course, they pick the most inconvenient times... but I cannot go now, they surely sense my presence, and will suspect if a disappear..." he muttered quickly. "But you must go," I said with a nod, and with a snap of his fingers, Henry was gone, teleporting to the Hall of Judgement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room of Asgard   The Throne Room of Asgard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room of Asgard
Page 1 of 1