Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Empty
PostSubject: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:01 am

... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:04 am

"An apartment parking lot I think."Aarron said to Kesi.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:05 am

I skipped up, still lightly blushing but hyperer then ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:05 am

"Ew." I groaned.

"Alright Children. Into the Elevator. Go!" Khione groaned. "Hurry up, or you will be late for school!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:06 am

I went into the elevator, and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:09 am

"Please tell me that that driver is demigod. If not then someone get me a dam* knife."Aarron said finally losing it. He needed a drink and that driver seemed like he was sick of doing his job
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:13 am

I walked into the lobby and then walked into the elevator, standing next to Krystine.

I walked in next to Kessa still blushing insanely.

Last edited by Lord Loss on 1/16/2012, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:13 am

"Aarron. I wouldn't. " I muttered, then grabbed his hand, and pulled him into the eleveator.

"C'mon! You A**holes!" Khione was becoming annoyed, and was getting a headache.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:14 am

"COMING MOMMY!" I called, skipping into the elevator, still tugging my Judas along.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:15 am

I walked into the elavator with Kessa, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing like crazy still.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:15 am

"Gods I just want something to drink."Aarron said aggervated but he did go to the elevator. If it was anyone other then Kesi though. Well let's just say that there would no longer be an Aarron.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:16 am

"If this elevator gets stuck..." I muttered to myself, still glaring at whatever I looked at. My aunt. Felix. Kesi. Felix. Kessa. Felix. Why was I looking at Felix so often? BLAH.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:19 am

I glanced at Krystine and muttered, "I'm sure it won't get stuck Krystine...." trying to comfort her...which was...odd....GAH.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:23 am

I swung my hand, absently holding onto Judas's, smiling mischeviously, though most would probably not notice.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:24 am

Khione walked in behind the children. Pressed floor 14 and stood there for a moment. "When you get up to the apartment. I want you all changed and ready for school. If you don't, well. Then someones going to have to explain to the poilce why... one of you.. "Khione made contact with Judas, Felix and Aarron mostly. " Jumped out of the window.

O_O "School..?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:25 am

"... fine then," I said, staring at the wall. It was pointless to argue with her.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:28 am

I gasped - SCHOOL?!?!? "YAY!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:30 am

"School!?" Both Felix and Judas yelled at the same time. The looked at each other, alittle humored at their similar reaction then back at the woman.

I groaned, "This is why you kidnapped us? To make us have an education!?!"

I looked at Kessa and then at the ground...gah all of this was going to fast for me.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:33 am

"No." Khione shook her head, then rolled her eyes. "It's a family reruinion, and you two didn't have to to come." She kind of did some weird creepy growl.

There really wasn't much more to say. I knew she would probably have me ply the doors open and fall, getting cut in half by the elevator. But I don't want to think about that. I just waited, standing there. Then the door made a ding.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:38 am

I just swore quietly in frustration and kicked the elevator wall. I leaned against the wall and just stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:42 am

"I don't do school."Aarron said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:44 am

I dashed out of the elevator, and speed-walked towards out apartment. There were some disruptive-sounding sounds from the neighobors across the hall, which I cared not to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:46 am

Aarron walked out of the elevator and waited for Kesi figureing it would be wiser to stick with her rather then running off trying to kill the first person he came across.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:47 am

"CMON JUDAS, ILL SHOW YOU MY OLD ROOM!" I said, skipping towards the door. I hoped they'd kept it!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:50 am

"Uhm....alright..." I muttered in response as I was dragged by Kessa.

I just snicked as I watched the kid get dragged around by the pink freak and made my way out of the elevator. I walked over to Krystine and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next