Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 11:26 pm

Aarron just sat there quiet. He didn't mind being ignored but wasting his time saying random stupid stuff wasnt going to change anything. Aarron laid his head on Kesi's and started to doze off. He was exhausted for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 10:24 am

Ooc: I won't be home until 4:30/6:30 my time! Soo wait for me until we go to school!D:
Happy Valentines day though. Aarron better have some thing for Kesi. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:19 pm

"We're here children." Khione snarled, rolling the slidey thingy back down.

"Great." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:21 pm

"Finally."Aarron said snapping back to reality and rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:49 pm

I sighed, alittle frustrated and relieved, and muttered, "Finnaly....."

Judas glanced out the window and looked at the school. It looked very...scary....eeepp....
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:49 pm

I gasped and poked the floating hand, poofing my camera back, taking apicture of it, and poofing it back away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 10:12 pm

"Oh, goody." I wanted to go to the science lab, and go yell at some chemistry noobs or something...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 5:55 am

I looked out the limo door and saw the school...it looked rather hostile. Gods this was going to be very tedious.
I glanced at the school and gulped slowly....this was going to be scary...I just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 6:01 am

I noted the expression on Felix's face. "It's not so bad. You know, as long as you're a genuis and everyone's terrifed of you." Shameless boasting. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 6:39 am

I looked at Krystine and smiled at her, "Lucky for me then, seeing as I'm the son of fear..." I responded, chuckling alittle.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 6:50 am

"Mhm," I said in assent. Let's see... what grade was I in, now? Sophomore or something. Not that it really mattered, but sometimes it was important to know these things.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 6:53 am

I made a small small at Krystine again and then proceeded to stare at the school...bleh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 5:12 am

Well, now that we were here, no use in delaying anything. Even though the limo hadn't come to a stop yet, I kicked open the side door and hopped out onto the pavement, while I said to Felix, "Don't just fall out or anything, now." Wouldn't that be a shame...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 5:17 am

I just rolled my eyes at her with a smug smile on my face and hopped out of the limo. I landed on my feet without any struggle and grinned at Krystine, "I'd say that was a 9.8, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 5:28 am

I crossed my arms indignantly. "Well if that scrapes by as a 9.8, I surely earned a 9.9." Eh, it was as close as I was going to get to a compliment right now.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 5:32 am

I smirked a little then replied, "Nah I'd say you got a 10."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 5:36 am

That brought a smudge of color to my cheeks, which I promptly looked away to hide. Secretly, I thought that that was very sweet... but it wouldn't do to show emotions around schoolchildren. They might mistake it for weakness. A few were already looked at me all funny, as I was wearing my labcoat. But no matter- I was smarter than them, so I got a labcoat. Hmm. I starting thinking about getting Felix a labcoat... we could match... tee hee. AHHH, WHAT? Good gods, Kessa must be infectious.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 5:39 am

I smiled at her attempt to hide her blushing and I took a step closer to her. I took her hand in mine and then said, "So...where do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 12:45 am

"To the office. We'll have to confirm our registration or some crap like that." I started walking there, and wondered when someone would notice that the limo door had opened. Eh.

OOC: Hmmm... topic change... TO THE OFFICE! /dun dun dun
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 12:47 am

I didn't say anything and then followed Krystine to the office.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime3/16/2012, 5:22 pm

"AHHHH WAIT UP!" I ran after them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14