Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:52 am

I made a disgusted face and grabbed Aarrons hand, pulling him down the hallway to the home I haven't been in, for 12 years. I barely remembered it.

"Krystine Dear, it should be unlocked, go ahead in." Khione encourged, walking out of the eleveator.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:54 am

I opened the door and went inside to the familiar room. It looked much like it had the last time I'd been here. How many years was that? I couldn't quite remember.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:55 am

Aarron was pulled off towards the home that Kesi used to live in.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:58 am

I walked into Krystine's old house and studied it...it was interesting. I glanced at Krystine and muttered, "Very decorative....very."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:59 am

I shrugged. "My 'mother' has peculiar taste." As if that explained everything.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:01 am

I blinked slowly and nodded slowly, "I can see that..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:03 am

I walked in and just stood by the dinner table with Aarron. Sitting on the table were the uniforms. Plaid? No color what so ever? What was this? The grunge era?!

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:05 am

I immediately steamrolled in straight to my room, squealing when I noticed it was EXACTLY as I had left it - all mine except for Kesi's bare bed pushed against the wall. It was PERFECT!

OOC: HER ROOM!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Fish Popsicle on 1/16/2012, 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:05 am

"Oh gods I'm going to kill someone. This has got t be some kinda joke."Aarron said referring to the horrible look of the uniforms
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:07 am

I looked at Kessa's room and smiled, "It looks wonderful Kessa....pretty cool as well."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:08 am

I jumped on my bed, stretching out and giggling. "I missed this place!"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:10 am

Khione walked into the room. "Change into the uniforms children! We have about 45 minutes!" She called out. She smiled at Kesi and Aarron, in the most fakest of ways. "I don't joke child."
She muttered darkly.

"She really doesn't.." I muttered, hating my life.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:11 am

I walked over to her bed and sat down on it...it was very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:11 am

"Mmmmph. Warm.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:13 am

I looked at the pile of uniforms. "I don't supposed they'll let me wear a labcoat over it..." Well, actually, they might, since I was so exceptionally intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:14 am

I looked at the uniforms and frowned...they were...horrid.

I looked at Kessa and smiled. I had question tugging at the back of my mind so I decided to ask it, "So...what was that kiss on the cheek about....?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:15 am

"Gods. Fine."Aarron said taking a guy's uniform in his size. He walked off in search of a room to change in. After a few minutes he walked back into the main room. Somehow wearing the suit he didn't think it was half bad. If he could just rip the pants and splatter the thing in blood. And if he didn't have the tie.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:16 am

I looked up at him curiously. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:16 am

I giggled a bit. "Don't you look cute." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:19 am

"I wishI could just splatter it in blood though."Aarron grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:24 am

I grabbed a uniform that looked approximately my size, and went off to my room to change. I closed and locked the door behind me, and then took off my regular clothes and put the awful uniform on. I put my trusty labcoat on over it, though. Just in case they allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:25 am

I took a uniform that looked my size and left the main room to change. I came back wearing the uniform, I had rolled up the arms to my elbow, but other than that it was unaltered. I looked at Krystine, "How do I look?"

I blinked awkwardly, "At the limo...you kissed me on the cheek...I was just wondering why you did that..."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:30 am

I smiled at him with my eyes closed. "I like you, duh!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:32 am

I looked at Felix. "You look..." Cute? Dashing? NO, I WASN'T GOING TO SAY THAT. "... like you're wearing clothes, " I finished a bit... awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:33 am

I blinked, alittle surprised, and then I blushed alittle. "You do...?" I asked with a small smile.

"Thanks..." I replied to her. I looked at her she was very....cute...NO I WASN'T GOING TO SAY THAT...so...uhm, "You look....the same..." I said, the last part sounding very awkward.

Last edited by Lord Loss on 1/16/2012, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next