Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.

Go down 
+3
Dena
Dexter
Kasi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:34 am

I smiled. "Yeah I know." Then I grabbed my uniform, changed quickly in one of the rooms. Then came back out. I felt icky, it needed color. bad.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:36 am

"I like your regular look better."Aarron said to her confirming what she probably already knew. Gods these unifomrs were horrible
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:42 am

"I'm pretty sure I don't look like you," I said, raising an eyebrow. After all, I was wearing a skirt. It did look nice on me, admittedly, and the colors weren't so bad. It just... wasn't a style of clothing that I usually wore...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:44 am

"Yeah, I like it better too." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:46 am

I glanced down and noticed she was wearing a skirt instead of pants. "Oh...yeah I guess you're right..." I replied. I looked at her and grinned slightly, "Regardless though you look...great."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:47 am

"This monky suit doesn't seem that bad. I just would like to change somethings."Aarron said as he looked down at this horrid outfit he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:48 am

I looked sideways and blushed. I guess that was a compliment... errrr...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:49 am

"This just needs more.. color and layers. That's all." I murmer.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:49 am

I chuckled alittle when she started blushing and I looked around the room awkwarldy afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:54 am

"Well it looks like Felix is no longer in denial."Aarron said hearing Felix chuckle and seeing Krystine blush.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:56 am

I made another glob of Jell-o appear, and lobbed it at Kesi's stupid boyfriend. I could see why the two of them got along so well.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:57 am

I dropped a knife down, cutting the jello in half. "Nah. Nah. Nahnah NAH!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:57 am

I glanced at Kesi's boyfriend and made a frown...he always had to be irritating.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 2:17 am

Aarron chuckled then using his powers he tried to make the two of them drop from the pain of rabbies.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 2:21 am

I instantly fell over and passed out. I had a relatively low pain tolerance, unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 2:24 am

"Whoops wasn't planning for that to happen."Aarron said them stopped his powers. 'All right Felix make your move' Aarron thought but on his face he had that same sick smirk
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 2:26 am

I smiled and nodded, before jumping up and skipping to where everyone was. "Ooh, uniforms!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 8:51 am

I dropped to one knee, not because of the random pain that had arisen, but because Krystine has just fell to the floor. At that point I didn't care at all what Kesi's boyfriend thought of my actions. I scooped Krystine up slowly and propped her back up against my knee. I held her head up with my hand and I looked at her, "Krystine...are you okay?" I muttered quietly to her.

I smiled slowly at her and watched her jump up and leave the room. I stared at the ground and continued smiling, then I got up and followed her to see what was up.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:00 pm

My eyes found Jrysie and Fefe. "How... CUTE!!!" I spazzed violently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 8:52 pm

Well. I was passed out, and thus missed this highly adorable spectacle. Rats.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 8:55 pm

"WE KNEW IT. HAHAHA. Yeah they aredating."Aarron says feeling accomplished. He then shudder. Gods now he knew what Kessa acted like. Bleh. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 8:55 pm

I sighed when I didn't get a response so I just held her up and hoped she would regain her senses soon. My attention turned to Kesi's boyfriend when he was acting like a big d****. I just smirked and used my powers on him, my eyes turning pitch black with that similar black aura forming in the process. I found his fear and made it appear in front of him in his mind.

I walked into the room and saw Felix holding Krystine up and it was cute. "How adorable..." I muttered quietly to Kessa. I looked at her and made a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 9:30 pm

Aarron walked over and sat down on one of the couches. He then reached for his head and start mumbling something. Suddenly he screamed in a fit and thrashed around on the couch holding his head. "MAKE IT STOPP!!!"He screamed glaring at Felix for a breif moment before going back to thrashing.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 9:48 pm

I just chuckled alittl and continued worsening the state of the fear...making sure he got his needed karma bath.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 9:50 pm

"DAMN IT I SAID STOPP IT!!"Aarron yelled and sume how used his powers on Felix. He summoned a clan of rabbied mice and sent them after him before going back to thrashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.   The Apartment Building- The Anders Room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building- The Anders Room.
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next