Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:31 am

"You're wearing a shirt? I didn't notice," I said, as if I hadn't paid attention. "So, are we leaving now?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:33 am

I nodded. "If you'll take me."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:36 am

I shrugged, and gripped Suephrom by the elbow before poofing us off to Cairo, Egypt.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:38 am

I disappeared with Madeline. That thought sat right in my head.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:42 am

Henry poked his head out of his quarters only to see Red and the new guy poof. A huge smile grew on his face, and by huge I mean gaint. He also noticed the Loki statute done which was a bit smaller than Anubis's. The skeletons were now bonking on each others skulls.

Henry ran out of his quarters. "You two go back to the Halls of Judgement or something I'm going to sit here, and be happy now," Henry said making the skeletons disperse.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:06 am

I blinked again and realized I had spaced-out once again. I cursed quietly and looked around, Austin, Red, and that new guy were gone now. Henry and that one dude who kept to himself were still here. I blinked slowly and wondered what I should do now...
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:05 am

Henry ran to Weylin's quarters.

"Weylin Red is gone hurry go find sugar filled items, I'll get a disco ball, and my skeletons will get the sterio system, and we will have one crazy party," Henry said cheering again.

Henry summond his skeletons.

"Sterio stystem go now must..... have...... for....... party," Henry told the skeletons who blundered of to get the item.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:41 am

Weylin blinked out of his space-out again and saw that Henry was now in his quarters. He listened to what he said and then raised an eyebrow, "Who says I want to party...or with you."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:49 am

I blink for about 10 seconds then realize Red, the new kid, and Austin were gone. I sigh and heard people talking. I walk over there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 10:06 pm

I re-appeared in the Koepel, in a VERY bad mood. I stormed right over to my office, and slammed the door as hard as I could behind me.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 12:54 am

Henry heard a slam. He knew that it was either Red or a monster. It was probably Red.

"Weylin hold that thought I think Red is back so no party oh well," Henry said leaving Weylin's room.

Henry walked back out and noticed his skeletons bringing in a gaint sterio system. Well at least they got what was asked of them.

"Umm just put it somewhere away from the quarters," Henry told the skeletons now going back to his own quarters.

The skeletons started pushing the sterio causing a large scratching sound the echo around.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 1:12 am

I blinked alittle confused the gently covered my ears at the sound of a loud screeching noise. Well atleast someone that wasn't completely annoying was here now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18