Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hall of Judgement

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Hall of Judgement Empty
PostSubject: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:55 pm

In the Hall of Judgement, somewhere along the River of Night, Anubis sat on an obsidian chair, pondering over Loki's proposed plans. He'd agreed earlier to cooperate, but the repercussions would be harsh, no doubt. As he was in his more human-esque form rather than a jackal-headed beast, he ran a hand through his brown hair and sighed. Wasn't Henry supposed to be visiting him or something? Loki had sent a message, though it was a cryptic one. What was with that guy and his ciphers?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:34 pm

Henry sort of just poofed in after Loki poofed him out of Asgard. He grumbled, that travel was quick, but it felt so awkward. To Henry atleast. He looked around. His father wasn't there. At least he could have poofed me closer to Anubis, Henry thought to himself, grumbling.

Henry walked around in the large Egyptian halls until he reached a large door with ornate drawings. This had to lead to his father. The door was just to grandiose for anything else.

As Henry approached the door, and it was opened by two Anubites.

Henry grinned as he noticed his father's throne, so he started walking to wards it.

"Father," Henry called out. Finally Henry was at his father's throne.

"I hope you have kept what I said in mind, for I have found a god thatwill help you," Henry said crossing his arms.

"Loki Demi-God, Demi-Jotun, the trickster has said he will help possibly," Henry said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:41 pm

Anubis nodded. "I've recieved word from Loki since we last spoke. He's quite sneaky with his message-sending, isn't he?" Anubis shook his head in amazement. He knew that many of the gods could exist in mutiple places at once, but knew not of Loki was one of them.

"Anways, he seems to have recruited Pele, the Hawaiian volcano goddes, Phobos, Greek god of fear, and Formido, the Roman god of terror," Anubis said, glancing at the handwritten note from Loki that he'd received several minutes prior to Henry's visit.

Without wanring, another note appeared in the hair, in the same neat scrawl at the previous. Anubis snatched it before it fell to the ground, and read it. "Oh. And once I'm finished talking to you, you're apparently due to visit Koepel in Amsterdam..."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:59 pm

Ahh so more gods have joined the cause that was good, but what was the second part his father said. Amsterdam...... Why? Bah Henry didn't know why his father would send him to the north when he was perfectly fine down here, maybe there is a purpose for this. Bah.

"As you wish father, but why?" Henry asked. He scratched his head still thinking about this. Perhaps it's a secret mission for Henry where he will show his true potential.

"Yeah that must be it," Henry told himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:15 am

"I don't know," Anubis shrugged. "Loki tends not to tell too much in his little notes."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:32 am

"Bleh fine send there when you want," Henry said.

This is going to be boring. Most likely. Maybe Henry will get to fight something that would make things fun.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 12:33 am

Anubis shrugged. "Well, bye, son," he said, and with a snap of his fingers, sent Henry to Koepel.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 10:47 pm

Austin appeared in front of two large doors, holding the boot that sent him there. He was surprised because he wasn't sure where this place was, but soon he recognized the obvious Egyptian items scattered around the area. Slowly he walked up and opened the doors. Upon entering the room he saw a teenage boy sitting on a throne. Then without realizing it he knelt before this teen even though he had no idea who he was. "I take it you sent me the note then."He said his head still bowed to the teen who radiated with the power of death.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:13 am

Anubis glanced up at the demigod. "Oh hello. Yes, I believe I did send you a note, Austin," he replied. This note system Loki had come up with was really quite handy, especially since it avoided using a messenger god such as Hermes or Iris that might interfere with the plans.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:17 am

"You wanted to speak with me in person. I must ask who are you. I feel slightly firghtened by asking a god who he is but my mythology isn't very good. Also you spoke of me leading an army, would you explain."Austin said in the best respectful tone he could come up with. He may not have known who this god was, but he knew well enough that disrespecting a god would be about the same as making your death wish with a pen and paper.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:21 am

Anubis smiled a friendly smile. "I'm Anubis, Egypitan god of funerals and burials and nice, fun things like that. As for the army part..." Anubis' tone turned more serious, "... that'll take a bit of time to explain."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:23 am

"Lord Anubis. I have plenty of time on my hands. After all I was brought here by a boot."Austin said aludeing to the fact that he had no idea how to leave this place.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:13 am

"Ah. Of course. Well then," Anubis began, intentionally being a bit cryptic in his words, "what's your opinion of the lesser-known gods, Austin?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:17 am

"Hmmm. I;ve never really thought about anything like that. If you have been watching me as you say then you know that my life has mostly just been me stealing for my a** of a father, Fred. And then there is the fact my mythology is very sharp so about all I know is the major gods and the semi-major, semi-minor gods."Austin said after giving the question some thought.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:37 am

"Ah... well, how should I phrase this, then? You seem like the type that'd be more sympathetic to the underdogs," he said, gesturing to himself, "rather than the big bossy and in-charge ones like Zeus or Ra or Odin or even Osiris. The ones in charge take advantage of the rest of us," he sighed. "Ra doesn't even bother to wake up anymore, and leaves all his duties to the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:41 am

"Hmm. I understand what you are getting at. The major's take advantage of us. ALL of us."Austin said. He knew this well because of the way his camp was set up. All the impotant people have designated cabins, and the other gods are crammed into Cabin 20. Of course the Egyptian and Norse kids have there own cabin but it still doesn't get rid of the fact of what Anubis was getting at. Austin may have a designated cabin, but his brother, Weylin was one of the others, so Austin understood Anubis's statement.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:45 am

"Mhm. Well, a demigod son of mine chose to bring the matter to the forefront of our attention, and now a team of four of us 'minor' gods is working to change that reality. However," Anubis held up a finger, "we cannot do this alone. Demigods have always been instrumental in change. So we've enlisted several demigods thus far to join out cause, and I think that you, Austin, could be a valuable addition to our team."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:50 am

"Yes Lord Anubis. I will help you. If not for the need of change, but for the fact that the major gods have givin me nothing. Yes they are bond by the Ancient Laws to stay out of ours lives, but that does not destroy the fact that the curent major gods only serve the purpose of being place holders."Austin said to Lord Anubis. After a few mimnets he realized that he was still bowing and the pain of how uncomfortable he was suddenly ignited like one of his fires.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:11 am

Anubis chuckled a bit. "You don't need to bow quite so much, Austin. Anyways, would you want to visit the base for our military forces in the Netherlands? Don't worry about transportation - there's a girl there, Madeline October, that can surely teleport you back to camp if you wish. I'll send a Loki Note to announce your imminent arrival if you decide to do so."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:16 am

Austin rose slowly and then thought about it for a second. "The Netherlands are cold yes. Yes I believe they are."Austin said. He then lit his body on fire and said to Anubis,"You may send me there my Lord, but dont expect me to stay there long."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:20 am

"If it's too cold, I can give you a coat...?" Anubis said, slightly concerned about his army catching on fire.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:21 am

"I've already got one on. The flames are just a little insurance."Austin said then made the flames die down a bit as he prepared to be teleported away
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:26 am

"Alrighty then. Try not to catch anyone on fire, okay?" Anubis asked, as he scribbled down a Loki Note. "Oh, wait, I should just send this with you, so they know you're the one I'm sending. Anubis tossed the note to Austin, and it floated in a way unnatural for paper as it soared towards the demigod.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:29 am

Austin extinguinshed the hand that he held the paper in and waited for the odd sensation of poofing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 3:33 am

"Try to give that to Madeline before she harms you. Loki says she's rather aggresive and violent," Anubis said. He then snapped his fingers, sending Austin to the Koepel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Judgement   The Hall of Judgement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall of Judgement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next