Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.

Go down 
+3
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Dexter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 8:52 pm

((Better?))
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 9:09 pm

I rolled my eyes. "You're pathetic. All of you."I said, and started walking towards the door. I wondered if any of them would attack me.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 9:18 pm

"I'm 12. What do you expect from me? A fight yeah I can give you a fight but unfortunately I just went piggy backing on a hellhound with a pissy attitude. Not like you would understand that though."Alex said a bit agitated. He had some how made the skeleton go away and was starting to feel a bit better.

((Alex is so asking for it. xD))
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 9:55 pm

Water started pooling beneath my feet. I slammed the door shut and the water soon started filling the entire store. Within seconds, it was up to my knees.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 9:58 pm

"Dam* it. Dont tell me. Posiedon right."Alex said climbing up on the counter to get out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:01 pm

I turned to the direction of the demigods. "You wish."I replied. The water was rising about an inch a kinute. The people mortals still inside were not coping well.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:03 pm

"Gods no dont tell me. Are you an Oceanus son. Or some titan of the water's son."Alex asked him doing his best to stand up and keep his balance. He was so aboutto regret pissing this guy off.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:11 pm

OOC: Do you know what a question mark is. If so, could you use them.

BIC:"Oceanus, you inadequate dumb f*ck."I replied forcefully. The water was mid-thigh on me now.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:13 pm

"What part of, I'm 12 didn't you understand?"Alex asked him in anger.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:32 pm

"The part where your ego surpasses your strength."I said, and smiled humorlessly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:37 pm

"Well excuse me for being raised on the run. Having to fight hords of monsters across the country. Constantly being cared for like a little fragile piece of glass by my annoying brother and step-father. If you had any idea what that was like then you wouldn't be making comments about my ego."Alex said to him glaring.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:43 pm

I made the water push me to the top of it. "Boy, you've got nothing. "I replied, now truly angry. The water started rising an inch a second as I got more furious.

OOC:Someone should probably try to break the glass. Soon.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:43 pm

I saw that water was now rising in the store. The new guy was a demi-titan great....I had heard about their kind before...never met one until then. Anyways I decided to break up the fighting before it got to serious. I aimed a hand at the water and produced a lightning ball that was exactually 350 volts. I thrusted my hand down and the lightning filled the water. I wouldn't be affected at all by the electricity, but everyone else in the store would get a nice...shock...heh heh heh. "Alright stop fighting girls..." I muttered alittle annoyed after I shot the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:46 pm

Alex thankfully had gotten on the counter when the water had started filling up so he wasn't hit by the shock. Hopefully the demi-titan would be down though because if he isn't then Alex is as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:50 pm

I'd been watching the child I'd identified as the lightning-thrower for a while, and when he reached towards the water, I shot myself up from the water and grabbed onto a light fixture in the ceiling. The water I'd propelled myself with gave me a weak shock, and I spasmed a bit, but held my position. I still had my sword, as well.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 11:49 pm

Carina got shocked and scrambled up on the counter. Her wound wasn't that terrible, so it wasn't bleeding much. She kept her mouth shut, afraid to enrage the demi-titan even more.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 12:01 am

"Hey you ok Carina?"Alex asked her as she climbed up onto the counter with him. He then looked around for something to get them out of this. He then saw the window. The water needed to be drained out of this place. "Carina on my signal take that guy over there and run. Ok"Alex said to her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 12:33 am

Carina nodded, only able to make little high pitched noises. She stood and took a deep breath, and nodded again to signal that she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 1:09 am

I started churning the water in front of the window, moving it back and forth rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 1:21 am

((>..< Just had to screw with the plan I had. -...-))

"Nevermind Carina. NO way I can break that window with him not distracted."Alex said to her seeing that it would be a waste to try and break the window and drain the building.

"It's time to go Alex."Tom said with his crossbows in hand. He had appeared behind his brother and the girl on the counter and was aiming at the boy hanging from the light and the guy that was standing unscathed in what could have been electrified water.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 1:46 am

Carina spun around and squeaked. Okay... Person out of nowhere. She stifled a laugh like she did when she was under stress, scared, or in pain. Which right now was all three.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 2:10 am

Alex looked over and saw Carina's tension. "It's ok Carina this is my brother."He said to her then looked up at his brother. "The kid over there on that table needs help he's bleeding pretty bad."He said.

"I'll come back for him right now I got to get you out of here."Tom said then shot off two bolts at the light the one guy was hanging from. Then without warning, Tom grabbed the two of them and shadow traveled back to camp.

Alex vanished.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 2:16 am

I created a bubble of water around me before the bolts came close to me and water-travelled to the ocean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 2:17 am

I stare at the window being guarded. Well, that plan sucked. Time to find a new way out. I soon find a fire exit, so I burst out of cover, exit the shop, and get the he** out of there.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 11:05 am

I yawned quietly, alittle disappointed that the fun was over, and looked around for an exit. I noticed the one annoying kid going through a fire exit so I decidided to follow suit. I wade through the water to the door and walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next