Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.

Go down 
+3
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Dexter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:38 am

I stare at Carina in horror. "No offense, but you're a bit scary!" I joke.

Last edited by Lord Zeus of Olympus on 1/22/2012, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:39 am

Carina laughs and flips her hair. "I try."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:41 am

Alex just smirks and then wishes the song would end some more.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:42 am

Carina pulls out her own iPod and starts playing We're All In This Together, louder than he had Friday.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:46 am

That crossed the line for Alex. He pulled out his crossbow, loaded it, and then turned it on himself. Gods he couldn't stand any of that music. A werid child this one is. He got ready to pull the tigger hoping they would tell him to stop. Of course if they had a heart then he knew they would.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:52 am

Carina paused her music and stared at Alex. "Wh... What are you doing?" She said, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:54 am

"I cant stand that music. Really and truely I cant. So to get it to stop I load my crossbow and point it at myself. Simple yes."Alex said puting them away. He then noticed that the Rebecca Black song was still playing so he grabbed the Ipod and cut it off.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 3:58 am

"I'm.. I'm sorry." Carina said, calming down a little. But she loved those corny stupid songs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:10 am

I glare at him. "Oh no you didn't," I mutter. I then change the song to Baby and blare it louder.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:11 am

Carina grabbed the iPod out of his hands and stuck it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:15 am

I return the favor by snatching Carina's iPod.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:17 am

I scowl and steal it back. "Touch it again and I'll rip your throat out." I say, glaring.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:18 am

"Thank the gods that has ended."Alex muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:23 am

"So you're allowed to take my iPod whenever you want?" I ask, scowling.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:25 am

Carina smiled mischeviously. "Child of Hermes. So, yeah, basically."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:27 am

"That's not the point..." I say, seething.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:29 am

"It's completely the point. I'm a child of Hermes. It's genetics that I get to steal whatever I want." I say, sticking my nose in the air. Sometimes being a snob was way too fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:30 am

I facepalm. "So you get to take my stuff whenever, but when I return the favor, you start nit pickin? Real mature!"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:31 am

"I'm 13. I'm not supposed to be mature. I'm still supposed to tear up at High School Musical and cry during The Time Traveler's Wife."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 4:36 am

Alex is just sitting there watching them argue. Being a son of Thanatos he really doesn't care about the idea of stealing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 9:58 pm

I resist the urge to strangle her like crazy and instead ask, "Could I have my iPod back now?" biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 10:53 pm

Carina shrugs and places the iPod back on the table. "I doubt you'd have any songs I'd like anyway." I get a wonderful, and possibly Ken annoying idea. "You guys. We're in New York. Who's up for some Broadway?" I gave them both a look like "We're going to How To Succeed Without Really Trying if I have to drag you into the theater."

Last edited by Tardis on 1/22/2012, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 10:56 pm

"Sure."Alex said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:12 am

"OH HECK YES!" I scream.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:14 am

A medium-sized hellhound snuffled at the door of the Dippin' Dots parlor, saliva dripping from its gaping jaws. It smelled demigods. Olympian demigods and that, and a less-tasty smelling minor one as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.   Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dippin Dots Ice Cream Parlor.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next