Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apollo War Barracks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Apollo War Barracks Empty
PostSubject: The Apollo War Barracks   The Apollo War Barracks Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 3:09 pm

-Thanlest- I walk through the forest heading for the forges. Since those jerks took my sword, I have had trouble finding a good enough replacement. Just past a large tree trunk is the exit, that much I remember. I decide to stop for a moment and sit on a stump. A hollow click resonates, as if a lock had just come undone. I look around and see a large section of a tree swing up and there is a stairway leading down into the ground. I stand up and walk over to the entrance and then enter quietly. About halfway down, the entrance closes behind me. "At least noone saw me enter." I smirk. At the bottom is a large cavern with an anvil sitting next to a deep well of magma. Hanging on the walls are thousands of different forging tools. Yet the best part is that this place is empty. There are mountainous piles of Celestial Bronze and in the floor is another tunnel. I grip the carved rungs of a ladder and climb into the bowels of the forest forge. I enter yet another cavern that holds a barracks room and has maps and diagrams of the camp for miles around. In my gut, I sense the truth. I just stumbled upon an ancient war room that could house an entire army three times the size of camp. The diagrams are marked. On one, the forge entrance is shown and on another, an escape tunnel is shown, leading straight to...the mess hall! I walk around until I find the tunnel and then I climb back out the way I came and leave. In the forest, I carve an A into the tree with a sun shining around it. I then leave.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

The Apollo War Barracks
Page 1 of 1