Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swiss Bank Start-up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Swiss Bank Start-up Empty
PostSubject: Swiss Bank Start-up   Swiss Bank Start-up Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 9:15 pm

-Catalina- I walk in lugging my bags of rare gems. The 30 karat diamond is so big that I have to carry it under my arm. The teller sees me.
-Bank Teller- Miss, may I help you?
-Catalina- I notice her hand under the counter as I walk up. "Uh...yes. I would like to set up a Swiss Bank account for my father's illness research." The white lie is hard to tell, but it's necessary.
-Bank Teller- "Ohkay ma'am. What name will this be under?"
-Catalina- I think and instantly say, "Saint Apollo's Research Institution. I will need my name on it as well, Catalina Athens Briars." I hand her the forged license and my own personal smile of adorability.
-Bank Teller- "Ohkay ma'am. Will you follow me please?"
-Catalina- I follow and notice that the bank is empty. Strange. I walk through a vault door and put my gems on the scales. Immediately they rocketed up to the amount. 300,000,000 dollars just with one bag. The next bag equals 25,000,000 dollars. Last is the massive diamond.
-Bank Teller- "That diamond there is a very rare stone. It is one that the Pharoh, King Tut, himself had. It is believed that Ra gave it to him.
-Catalina- I smile and lie again. "I am decended from Tut's family." I place the stone on the scales and gape at the number. 1,500,000,000 dollars. My heart pounds as the gems are put in a safe and sealed away. Last, I put a voice-activation lock on it. "Olympus Reigns" I say for the vault's scanner. A thunderous bang is heard as it locks. The total is a massive 1,825,000,000 dollars. I walk out with an activated account card.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

Swiss Bank Start-up
Page 1 of 1