Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twins of Eros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:22 am

Twins of Eros 25527710
'Here we go again, another night of being bummed. I keep to myself, avoid society, and cancel plans with everyone. I know cause its just how it always ends. Our bond will break cause you can’t relate, to anyone, to anything at all.' -- It's Complicated by A Day To Remember.

Character Name:
Ophelia (Ophie, Phie, or Phielie) Evali

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
Ophelia has long, black hair that compliments her pale/icy blue eyes, although her bangs are usually covering her eyes. She stands at a full height of five feet and six inches, although she looks shorter because she usually slouches. She's really skinny, about one step away from all of her bones sticking out. Her skin is very pale.

God and mortal parent:
Eros and Grace Evali

Powers**:
None.

Flaws:
She's kind of anorexic, somewhat antisocial, and she's not very trusting because she's always afraid of getting hurt. She's kind of stalkerish, because one of her hobbies is people watching, although she does it to get a better understanding of people. Most don't understand this and assume that she's weird.

Pets:
None.

Weapon:
Ophelia has a butterfly knife, but her main weapon is her bow and arrows.

Talents/Skills:
Ophelia is good at playing guitar, singing, and writing poetry. Ophelia is also good at deciphering the meaning behind things and sketching.

RP Example*:
Ophelia sighed at she looked out of the window of her room, watching her twin sister gossip with her friends. Looking at the two sisters, it wasn't at all obvious that they were twins. Most people were shocked when they found out the were sisters, even. She opened her window a crack and heard her sister laugh loudly, but it's obviously fake. Kandy, Ophelia's sister's, friends didn't seem to notice and laugh along. "Idiots," she muttered. "All of them." She let out yet another sigh and closed her window with a loud slam. She could see her sibling and her 'friends' looking around, confused. Ophelia was even sure she heard one scream. She laughed darkly, then turned up the volume on her stereo so Empty With You by The Used blasted out of her speakers. She knew how her sister and her 'friends' would react; they'd all go "Eww! Emo musc!" and cover their ears. She chuckled at how predictable they were as she flopped onto her bed, staring at the ceiling that she painted to look like the stars.

Biography*:
Ophelia grew up in Maine with her mom and her twin sister, Kandance, who preferred the name Kandy. When they were younger, they looked more alike, despite having a big difference in hair colors. While Ophelia had black hair like their mom, Kandy was born with an odd purple, red, orange hair color. As the twins got older, they became more difference, and not just with their appearance. While Kandy took the easy route to popularity (high school s***), Ophelia preferred to observe life from the outside. Most people thought she was a stalker, but she really just wanted to get a better understanding of the other people that she knew so little of. There would be occasions when she and her sister would connect, but they ended very quickly. One day a monster attacked Ophelia, but she outsmarted it and got away. She was so out of it from the attack that she told her sister, who didn't believe her. Until the monster attacked them both, that is. Again, they escaped the monster and told their mom, who then took them to camp.

Notes:
Kandy's twin sister.

Twins of Eros 194059579768335713
'Bathroom stalls and backseats, roadside motels is where they’ll meet. Will they ever learn? Clothes hit the floor before you blink...So did the thought cross your mind? That there is something more to life, than bed sheets and blankets full of lies.' -- Green Eyes Don't Lie by Envy On the Coast.

Character Name:
Kandence (Kandy) Evali

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
Kandy has semi wavy hair that's naturally an odd red, orange, purple color. Her eyes are an oddly bright-slash-icy blue color that match her sister's. She stands at a full height of five feet and six inches, just like her sister, although she normally looks taller because she wears high heels. She's really skinny, just like her sister, although her skin is far more tan.

God and mortal parent:
Eros and Grace Evali

Powers**:
She can make people fall in love-slash-lust, which she can do about fifteen times a day. She does it mentally, focusing on the two people she wants, or the one person.

Flaws:
She has barely any empathy and is very self centered. She doesn't know exactly when enough is enough, and tends to attack people with words. She needs to have a crowd of people following her, but more like a crowd of people who look up to her, envy her, and hate her.

Pets:
None.

Weapon:
She has a bow and arrows, although she rarely uses them. She also has a shield, but she uses it for a mirror.

Talents/Skills:
Putting together outfits, various things that should not be mentioned, match making, modeling.

RP Example*:
Kandy was lounging on the comfy couch in her room, her followers sprawled all over the room around her. Some song was playing on the radio, but Kandy was too busy doing her nails to notice. "So, what's your freak sister up to anyways?" one of the girls asked, Kandy thought her name was Veronika or something like that, obviously with a 'K', because Kandy had a 'K' in her name. "Probably slitting her wrists of something," Kandy says with a dismissive shrug. "But we're not here to talk about my stupid sister." She says sister as if it's the dirtiest word ever. All of the other girls laughed cruelly, and Kandy laughed with them, even though she didn't know half of their names. She just needed the attention, in the same way that she needed air. "So, when will we be able to sneak out to that partyyy?" one of the girls asks, dragging out the 'Y' in 'party'. "As soon as my parents lave," Kandy says, as she lifts the blinds to glance out the window. "Hopefully, that'll be soon. I'm itching to get out of here."

Biography*:
Kandy grew up in Maine with her mom and her twin sister, Ophelia, who had many nicknames, like Phie, Ophie, and Pheilie. When they were younger, they looked more alike, despite having a big difference in hair colors. While Ophelia had black hair like their mom, Kandy was born with an odd purple, red, orange hair color. As the twins got older, they became more difference, and not just with their appearance. While Ophelia took the route to being dubbed a 'loser' in high school, Kandy took the easy route to popularite (high school s***). There would be occasions when Kandy and her sister would connect, but they ended very quickly. One day a monster attacked Ophelia, but she outsmarted it and got away. She was so out of it from the attack that she told her sister, who didn't believe her. Until the monster attacked them both, that is. Again, they escaped the monster and told their mom, who then took them to camp.

Notes:
Ophelia's twin sister.

Last edited by Rapunzel on 2/24/2012, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:29 am

Can people resist the powers and how long do they stay in love, how much is she drained by her powers - Kandy's form
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:46 am

People can resist her powers, but it's very difficult. She has to sit down for a little bit after using her powers.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 6:55 pm

Alright approved
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 6:59 pm

Wait wait wait unapproved for a moment though I'm sure it's not a big deal. What alpha asked: how long do they stay in love?
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:34 pm

For as long as she can concentrate on making them in love. (I'm assuming Ophelia is approved because she doesn't have any powers.)
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:36 pm

Hmm Approved. Unless Liz has another question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twins of Eros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of Eros   Twins of Eros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins of Eros
Page 1 of 1