Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child) Empty
PostSubject: Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child)   Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child) Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 11:32 am

((Sort of reincarnated Siken...))

NAME: Jesse Trey

DESCRIPTION: Jesse is 6'2'' with a darker complexion. His shoulders are broader than most people. He has thick biceps and long legs and arms. Jesse has been told that he has a heavily muscled torso, yet his greatest feature is his hair. His hair is black and medium length. It likes to hang in eyes and cover his face. This is his favorite hairstyle because people almost always notice it. When visible, his eyes are a deep brown that capture people's attention. His mother's native american heritage has given him the nice chiseled look of a warrior. This has made him stick out, more so than usual.

GOD AND MORTAL: Thanatos has been named as his birth father, where as Nikki Trey is his mother's name.

PERSONALITY: Jesse is very dark and mysterious. With noone caring to take time to notice him, he has become a loner. His biggest problem is that he cannot socialize. His anger has taken over several times. When it does, his eyes go black and he goes into a blackout stage. Jesse does have a very nice personality if someone tries to get to know him.

WEAPON: Jesse prefers to carry a long handled battle axe as well as a tomahawk hatchet. These weapons are native american type.

RP: Jesse looked at his mother for the last time. She was crying because her oldest son was leaving. "Come visit me and your siblings." Jesse just turned away. He could tell that something was wrong. His hand slid through the air and the shadows darkened. "I must leave." Jesse stepped into the shadows and disappeared with them.

BIO: Jesse was born on the Apache reservation. His greatest friends were the wolves and other predators of the night. Jesse grew up learning to fight like his Great-grandfather, Wolf Trey. When he was 10, his adopted father disappeared mysteriously. Jesse ran with the wolves and found his natural talents.After honing his powers, he searched for a camp. Jesse found a satyr. They made it to Camp Half-Blood.

POWERS: He can shadow-travel. If there are no shadows, he can create shadows to use the travel. (Only enough to travel and only 5 times per day. Shadow-travel only 10 times per day. 10 miles max)

NOTES: Has been edited to be approvable.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child)   Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child) Icon_minitime3/4/2012, 1:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Darker side of me...Siken reincarnated. (Greek Child)
Page 1 of 1