Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 10:18 pm

Nico appeared on the top of Half-Blood Hill, coughing and panting after his near death experience at the hands of his father. 'I meant no disrespect, Dad...but dammit I'm not stupid...' He thought as he tried to get his breath back. He looked around after dropping to one knee and looked around trying to see if there was anyone he knew well enough to trust.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 10:33 pm

A cab arrived at the top of Half Blood Hill, and a disoriented Annabeth stumbled out of it, stumbling up the hill towards camp with a quick mutter of "thanks." She hadn't known what to do once she got off of Olympus. First she had searched for Nico, but he was nowhere in sight, which troubled her, and she waited around a bit for Percy but when he didn't appear after an hour and a half, she assumed that he'd left and hailed the Gray Sisters for the quickest ride back to camp. She made her way up the hill, lost in thought, when suddenly her arm grazed against someone, and she looked up. "Sorry-" she began hastily, before she realized who she'd bumped into. "Nico?!" she asked in disbelief, though this shouldn't have been so surprising.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there, I should probably pay more attention," Annabeth apologized, reprimanding herself. "But you're okay, thank the gods," she continued, before realizing how ironic that was and chuckling slightly. "You've got to be more careful, Nico! Haven't you realized how thickheaded your father can get by now?"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 10:47 pm

Nico looked up at Annabeth who was scolding him a bit, but he could hear the relief in her voice. "I realize full well how my father is...but I was making a point. But since he is too stubborn to listen to reason, let the whole damn planet tear in half and him see how foolish he was.." He said with a groan as he stood and dusted off his clothes. He sighed.. "I guess I should...maybe..put myself in his position...but I can't.." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 11:07 pm

Annabeth nodded, considering what he said and allowing him to finish before she responded. "I completely understand why you did it, but... I don't know. It's pointless putting yourself in his position, because he's extremely irrational. Somehow I don't even think that being combined with a Roman god bothered him that much, that he even realized Pluto was there, but now that they're separated..." she considered this for a few seconds, a crease forming between her eyebrows. "Gods, none of us even knew that the Roman gods even existed. How didn't anyone realize that? How didn't I realize that?" Annabeth stopped herself, frustrated. She glanced up the hill, wondering where Percy was before deciding that she shouldn't be concerned, Percy could most certainly be able to take care of himself and he was probably just visiting his mom or something if he wasn't back at camp by now. She glanced back at Nico, who appeared considerably battered. She shook her head, muttering something in ancient Greek about gods and stupidity.

"How are you? I mean, besides the fact that you just fell off of Olympus. You're not hurt, are you?" she asked, her face pretty bland despite the flicker of concern that played across her features for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 11:18 pm

"No one here is supposed to know about the Romans, Annabeth....I only do because I'm a....special agent..so to speak. But anyway. By the time this is all over I have little to know doubt that the gods will be fixing things very very swiftly.." Nico said to her after she talked about how she didn't realize the Romans existed. He glanced back to where she was looking. 'Where is Percy anyway...it's not like that ocean boy to just not be here when things are in turmoil. This has got strange written in the boldest letters possible on it..' He thought and then looked at her when she spoke. "I'm more spooked than anything to be honest..Hera, I assume, saved me just in the nick of time when I went off the ledge.." He told her and then felt a cringe in his side. "But I may have a broken rib or two..." He muttered and doubled over in a flash of pain.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 11:38 pm

((I totally mess up timelines when I don't give characters a chance to respond before my character changes the subject LOL. hopefully this'll make enough sense.))

Nico responded to Annabeth, and her eyes widened. "Gods, Nico, you should have said something... then again I should have realized beforehand that you were hurt, that was a major fall. Annabeth frantically searched her brain for first-aid knowledge, something she should probably know more about but didn't. Something in her head finally clicked, but it wasn't what she had meant to look for.

"You knew about the Romans? How am I just hearing about this now? How did you know about them? But what do you mean, they'll be fixing things? I don't think they can just stay-" she cut herself off when she tried to meet Nico's eyes, only to remember that he was currently doubled over on the ground in pain. She curbed herself, still confused and frustrated, and knelt down by Nico.

"Does it hurt when you breathe?" she asked him, thinking that he must have thought that was an asinine question, but it was necessary. Fractured ribs can puncture lungs, and it all kind of goes downhill from there if it's not treated. She wanted to help him, but she didn't want to make it worse. She was rendered pretty much useless in the situation once again, if only temporarily. It felt like she was useless all day long, between her apprehension on Olympus and standing around under the Empire State Building for what seemed like forever waiting for stupid Percy and now standing here with Nico, who might've known for months about these Roman gods that supposedly lived within the Greeks that she had no clue about and could barely understand and not being able to help Nico and just wanting to scream in frustration and pull all of her hair out... though she would never let that show outwardly. No.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 11:51 pm

Nico sighed with a bit of pain. "No...I can breathe fine..my chest moving up is about the only pain I feel..and it just stings a tiny bit." He told her as he looked down at the camp and then back up at her. She had that look in her eyes that just made her want to scream at everything and anyone out of the frustration she was experiencing, but Annabeth wasn't the type to express such emotions unless the situation and her own mental processes permitted it.

He looked down at his chest and slowly used one of his hands to try and feel where the pain is exactly coming from in his chest...that didn't take long though because the moment he placed his hand there his felt pain. One of his top rib bones was either fractured or broken. Either way...it hurt. A lot.

"I'd...shadow travel to the infirmary...but..I doubt I could without making my insides worse.." He muttered and then looked up at her again. He had a gaze that was basically saying, 'Find, Rachel...or someone that can help you take me to the infirmary..'
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:09 pm

Percy stepped out of the Gray Sisters car, tossing a few drachmas at them before shutting the door. The car in return, faded back into the cement. He gazed at the top of the hill. Nick and Annabeth. He climb the hill and stood at their sides. "Sorry. I tried to talk with my father, it didn't I so well. And getting out of there was worse." He looked to Nico. He didn't look hurt at all, but the look on his face said it all. Someone must've saved him, otherwise he'd be a big red spot on the ground. He need to get to the infirmary, Percy could tell that much. "What going on? Romans and Greeks are fighting now?" He grabbed Nico's arms, to help him stand better, waiting for Annabeth's help.

(Sorry guys!!)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 1:32 am

Annabeth nodded at Nico, meeting his eyes knowingly. "I'll find someone," she promised, glancing around the clearing, not wanting to leave Nico alone but realizing that she'd have to unless someone magically appeared. And then... someone did. "Percy!" she exclaimed, a little bit embarrassed at the relief that shone through her voice. It wasn't like she shouldn't have been happy to see her boyfriend, that wasn't it, but the fact that she had been so worried in the first place was just a little bit pathetic. Then again, when they'd been through all that they had, it was kind of warranted... Annabeth forced herself to stop thinking about dumb things and focus on the situation at hand, which was pretty bleak. Percy explained his situation, beginning to help Nico, and Annabeth quickly rushed to assist him, crouching down and meeting Nico's eyes. "Do you think you can walk, if we help you?" she asked him. They could probably carry him easily, but that might jostle him more and she had the feeling that he'd be embarrassed if she even suggested that option. She felt awful for him, because she definitely knew how it felt to be injured like that. She decided to skirt Percy's question, to answer it later. "It's kind of complicated, I guess," she stated, not looking up to meet his eyes even though she wanted to, focusing on Nico for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 1:51 am

Nico breathed a stinging sigh of relief when Percy showed up. "Took you long enough to join us, Percy." He said to the son of Poseidon and then listened as Annabeth and him exchanged their little comments about the Greek and Roman thing going. He winced a bit as he was helped up and then looked between the two before answering Annabeth. "I'd rather be carried...less likely of one of my ribs deciding to not let me have a break and just stab my lung.." He told them with a light smirk on his pale, olive-skinned face.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 2:38 am

Percy snickered. Nico was so full of himself sometimes, it was hilarious. "At least I don't have broken ribs." He retorted, looking to Annabeth. "I got his chest, you get the legs?" He asked, holding lightly onto his elbows so he wouldn't tumble over... Well, if he did. He really wouldn't need Annabeth's help. Nico's a light kid, he wouldn't be that much trouble to pick up anyways.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 1:17 pm

Annabeth just rolled her eyes at Nico, giving him credit for being able to joke about it. Then again, he was Nico, and he would use his snarky sarcasm in even the most dire situations. She agreed with Percy with a quick "Right," and carefully lifted Nico by his legs, being very cautious to make sure she didn't hurt him further. It would be easy to get him to the infirmary, being that he was pretty lightweight, and between the two of them Annabeth and Percy were pretty strong.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 8:28 pm

Nico allowed them to lift him up and winced as the fews stings of pain he felt from his ribs poking at his lungs. He sighed at their small comments and waited for them to take him to the infirmary. Gods this feeling helpless sh!t was annoying as craaaaaaap.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:47 am

Percy held tightly onto Nico, and started to walk down the hill. "To the imfirmary now." He started to walk to the imfirmary with Annabeth and Nico.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 1:59 pm

Annabeth simply nodded bleakly, carrying Nico securely with Percy, trying not to jostle him too badly.

((Sorry for the short post, there wasn't much I could think of xDD. Since this topic is relatively generalized, do you want to just stay here instead of making a new one?))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 5:33 pm

(We'll just stay here to make things simpler for all 3 of us)

Nico sighed a bit as he was carried, but it wasn't all that bad. He was with two of his best friends, two of the 3 people he first met when he found out he was a demigod. "Thanks.." He told them with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 8:04 pm

((Posting now to move this along, sorry Lily xDD))

Percy and Annabeth continued to carry Nico, Annabeth remaining relatively quiet as they approached the infirmary. She looked to Nico when he spoke, and managed a small smile on his part when she saw how grateful he seemed. "Of course, Nico, though I still think you need to be more careful when it comes to your dad, especially now..." she trailed off, troubled, a small crease forming between her eyebrows as she thought. Things were so demented at the moment that she didn't know what to do, and she honestly didn't know what she would have done in Nico's situation either. Her mother happened to be extremely difficult as well, when she wanted to be, but she usually wasn't due to the fact that she was the goddess of wisdom. As such she was naturally logical and generally anything but irrational, and Annabeth was glad for that. If not, Annabeth might have ended up reacting rashly and attempted to interfere in the goddess' affairs and get herself pushed off of Olympus just as Nico did.

Together, the two entered the infirmary with Nico and placed him on the nearest empty cot, Annabeth letting him down gently so as not to injure him more. She did not linger near him for long, quickly leaving his side so she could scour the room for supplies, as it seemed that none of Apollo's children were on infirmary duty today... she'd have to bug Chiron about that later.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 8:07 pm

Percy shuffled into the infirmary with Annabeth, carrying Nico. "No problem Nico." He grinned, setting him on the cot. Realizing the lack of Appolo kids, Percy looked to Annabeth and shrugged. "How well do you think the water healing would work on someone other than me?" He asked. He'd never tried the power on someone else before, and he didnt know if it would even work, or on the other side, hurt them worse.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 8:46 pm

Annabeth grabbed various items off of shelves- a couple cups of water, a flask of nectar, other random first-aid supplies- and she thought about Percy's proposition for a second before she shrugged.

"You could try using your water powers. I don't think they would hurt him if they didn't work. I always thought it was a son of Poseidon thing, that the water would heal you only because Poseidon's your father, but I'm not sure if I'm right. His injuries are mostly internal, too, so again, I don't know. It might work," Annabeth spoke, trying to sound a little optimistic for Nico's sake. She brought the supplies over to the table beside the cot, setting them down carefully. "I think we might be better off making him drink some nectar, so his rib can heal on its own."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 12:00 pm

((Yeah Nico isn't here anymore because the topic kinda died))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 5:33 pm

(Yeah, sorry about that.... Would you like to start somewhere new or not?)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 6:23 pm

((I don't care. I wouldn't mind RPing with Annabeth, so if Alpha doesn't want to post with Nico I'll still post with you if you want. It doesn't matter! Plus, this whole plot-line is kind of expired, with the failed quests.. LOL

EDIT- Dragon made a canons topic, so we can post there with Jason! I dunno what storyline we're following, though, because the whole Jason storyline's a little weird because we're not following canon.))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 9:15 pm

(I didn't get through SoN sk I don't know the relationship between Jason an Percy, or what's going on...I'll start reading it again though...)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 9:22 pm

((It doesn't have to be too canon! Dragon made it so that Jason has stayed at camp ever since he arrived there, I believe, so you shouldn't have had to have read SoN or MoA to understand their relationship, since it'd be different. It's fine if you want to wait, though!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)   Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Private: Greek Canons only)
Page 1 of 1