Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA) Empty
PostSubject: Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA)   Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 12:21 pm

Jason reentered the sword fighting arena and felt a deep sorrow that he had never gotten to really see Reyna again. He had of course had several chances to go back but he felt that even though he was a son of Jupiter, he belonged at Camp Half-Blood. The only reason he had even shown up here was because of a mistake but he still felt obligated to be at the Greek camp, plus that was where Piper was, and he could never leave her to just go back to Camp Jupiter. He never liked any of the Romans anyhow, and he didn't want to go there. Jason looked at the dummies and drew his sword. As the gold blade revealed itself, Jason remembered his old sword and he thought about it for a little bit longer. He hoped that Piper would show up, or really any of his friends from Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA)   Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 6:32 pm

((What storyline are we following for canon RP? Lily will probably get involved with Percy, and I'll bring in Annabeth, but it's weird since the site isn't canon. LOL If you want I could RP another character, too, like Piper or Leo, or someone else could do it as well, so long as they keep them pretty in character. So... Jason's been at CHB the whole time? We really need to sort out the site's plot line. This could probably just be a fun canon basic interaction/swordplay type topic, though, so it doesn't need to be crystal clear. I just think we should set things straight quickly before we jump into RPing LOL))
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA)   Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA) Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 8:11 pm

((Well, I think that Percy should be here as well as Piper. Really the only Canons exempted are the true blue Romans so no Hazel/Reyna/Frank...etc. Plot line, uhm... Not many people have specified if they have read the HoO series all the way so nothing real spoiler alert. I say this is just a swordfighting and fun thing. Although, yeah, Jason has been at CHB the entire time that I have Canoned him. Just about anything non-spoiler is what I would say.))
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA)   Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there even a chance? (Private All Canons involved in the books through MOA)
Page 1 of 1