Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Empty
PostSubject: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 11:24 am

just freak out, let it go

I'm gonna live my life. I can't ever run and hide, I won't compromise, 'cause I'll never know. I'm gonna close my eyes. I can't watch the time go by, I won't keep it inside. Just freak out, let it go.

With a slight sigh, Rachel walked into the library. She knew she had to do that school reading, but that didn't mean she had to like it. Besides, half of the people at camp were year round people, and even the ones who went to school somehow got away without doing it. But Rachel, well, she had no excuses. She had no dyslexia to hide behind, or any family problems, and she never was good at lying. So there she was, in the library, trying to find the book for her summer reading project.

When she was about halfway down the shelf, she relized that she didn't even know the name of the book she had to read.
"And if I don't know the name, I don't have to read it..." she said slowly, a grin spreading across her face. She left the words to hang in the air as she ran off ot find The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 11:28 am

We walk in bickering to each other

"I told you that Minecraft was made by Notch!"

"Yes, but it now Jeb who is the main developer!''
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 11:37 am

I'm gonna live my life. I can't ever run and hide, I won't compromise, 'cause I'll never know. I'm gonna close my eyes. I can't watch the time go by, I won't keep it inside. Just freak out, let it go.

When Rachel heard two people enter bickering loudly, her face twisted into a slight frown. It wasn't that she didn't like people, it was quite the opposite. It was more that she wanted the library to be silent, the way it was supposed to be, so she could read in peace.

After she found the book, she walked over to the where the two boys were.
"Uhm, excuse me?" she said, sounding awfully timid and shy. She cleared her throat and set her shoulders back, not liking the way she sounded. It wasn't the way the Oracle should sound. "Would you mind being a bit quieter? This is the library, after all. People are supposed to be quiet."
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 11:45 am

"Wait we are in a library? sorry I brain blanked that must be why there are so many books." I say in a hushed tone

Sarcastically replying to my brtoher, in a semi-whisper "You don't say?" I tell him
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 11:58 am

Rachel laughed a little bit and said, "Well, I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the Oracle." Rachel didn't know why she used her full name when introducing herself to people, it just seemed like it sounded better than Rachel Dare. Far better, actually. Something about it just kind of rolled off her tongue, which she found odd, seeing as it was her full name, and most people feel more comfortable with just saying their first and last name.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 12:07 pm

"Rachel Elizabeth Dare, has a nice ring to it."

"Yes indeed, so I guess we should introdu-"

"Oh yes, my name is Paul" I look dramatically at the wall "Paul Slise" I make the last commment while turning my head to Rachel."

"And as I was saying, I am William Slise, as you probably guessed, we are brothers. You said you are the oracle? What sort of things did you have to do to get a job as cool as that?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 1:27 pm

"Basically, I just could see through the mist, guided some people through the Labyrinth, and I went on a risky mission to New York City in which I could have been killed. In short, I did a lot of stupid stuff that people normally sum up to bravery," Rachel said as she remembered everything that had happened before she became the Oracle, but after she met Percy. She remembered wishing that she could go back to what life was before she met Percy at first, but now that things were quieter, She found herself missing the hype of it, although she could live without the almost dying everyday.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 8:23 am

"Wait... THE Labrinth as in Daedalus's Labrinth?" We say in unison, kinda creepily

"May I ask you your godly parent I don't belive you've ever told us"

OOC: Sorry I was out for so long Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 8:32 am

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
Rachel laughed as she said, "Yes, the Labyrinth. I'm actually a mortal, but I can see through the mist. That's why I went on the quest. A clear-sighted mortal is able to see the path through the Labyrinth," Rachel said, a bit sheepishly. She never was one to talk about achievements or to brag about things, and she couldn't help but notice how much it sounded like she was bragging.

"Anyways, I don't believe you've told me who your parents are," she said, uickly turning the attention away from herself. She tended to dislike having a lot of people having a lot of people pay attention to her at once, probably because she tended to get so little attention when she was at home. Then again, she was okay with standing in front of a crowd of people while covered in golden paint, so she supposed that she was good at having a lot of attention on her...She decided that she would have to think this over later, seeing as it was completely redundant to the conversation, and she would probably end up missing some key points to the conversation.

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 8:39 am

"Umm well we don't know who our dad is..." I say while looking down, trying to get some sympathy for not knowing our mortal parent

I hit my brother in the back of the head saying, "She means our godly parent, who by the way is Aphrodite"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime6/4/2012, 12:47 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
Rachel chuckled slightly before saying, "Well, I probably should get going. It was nice meeting you two!"

With that, Rachel left the Library, heading for her cave. She wanted to check in on Nico to see if he was okay, even though she knew he was probably okay. He wasn't a kid, after all. Still, she couldn't help but feel kind of worried for him. He had a lot to deal with, and nobody to help him.

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }   Just browsing the books { { O P E N } } Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just browsing the books { { O P E N } }
Page 1 of 1