Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through    Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 8:35 pm

WARNING: THIS MEMBER HAS MENTAL ISSUES. STAY 10 FEET AWAY AT ALL TIMES.

Hey, I'm Charity. You guys can call me anything that can come out of Mackenzie Charity Street. I have been role-playing for 1 year now. I noticed I make larger posts than most members xD. You guys seem really fun. If anyone has come from one of these sites:
camphalfblood.forumotion.com
campjupiter.forumotion.com
thefayz.canadian-forum.com
camphalfblood.org

You might recognize me. Anyway, I hope everyone has a weird, fun-filled, CRAZY day!

Your noob,
C-C-CHARITY <3

Last edited by Kenzie on 4/12/2012, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through    Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 9:19 pm

Hi! I'm Rapunzel, or, as everyone else calls me, Fishy. on both CHB's (forummotion and org) I'm Little Talks, although I quit org due to certain reasons. I noticed your longer posts, which makes me reallyreallyreally happy, because so little people on here have long posts, which is a habit I'm trying to pick up on. Anyways, have fun and don't die!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through    Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 9:28 pm

Hey!! I'm Liz, ET, Helena, whatever you want to call me. Welcome to the site! Follow the rules and have fun, and pm me if you ever have a question! I really liked your characters :3, and I appreciate your long posting. I try to make long posts myself, I love writing so it's not hard. xDD I hope to RP with you some time, see you around!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through    Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 11:44 am

Hi Charity! Im Silly Lily, but just call me Lily!Welcome to the site! You can always PM me if you have questions, or if you want to post. Have fun and follow the rules! (P.S. im trying to work on the long posting thing XD)
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through    Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 1:40 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And, in reference to the title of this topic...I like to use lyrics for my titles xD

@Helena: I love your charries! I looked at them for reference of what mine should look like xD Maybe we can RP sometime?

@Rapunzel: We should RP sometime (: I love writing and making long posts. I am actually aspiring to be an author

@Lily: I would love to RP with you! You seem so energized and fun xD
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through    Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, hello, remember me? I’m everything you can’t control! Somewhere beyond the pain,There must be a way to believe, We can break through
Page 1 of 1