Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sister charries (DONE!!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Sister charries (DONE!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Sister charries (DONE!!!!!)   Sister charries (DONE!!!!!) Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 1:10 am

Character Name:Onicka Hywae
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Sister charries (DONE!!!!!) HEq1yY, 6'4
God and mortal parent:Hecate and Francinsense Hywae
Powers**:She can do magic 21 times a day makes her a little tired and will pass out if over does it
Flaws:Refuses to admit defeat, afraid of leaveing a safe place, anger issues
Pets:none
Weapon:CB Bow n' arrows
Talents/Skills:N/A
RP Example*:I sat in my room it's pretty late. I listen to Density wonder around her room. I sigh thinking of how helpless and lost she must be in there. After a few more minutes I finnally just lie down in bed and wish I could help her in some way. That there was some place I could take her where I know she could be safe from the monsters she can't see but know are there.
Biography*:Onicka lived in Idaho with her father and little sister Density. Since she has a huge fear of being in a nin-protective place she pretty much secures her little sister around her. Ever since her sister lost her vision she has always been there to try and protect her. It took hours before her satyr could convince her to come to camp half-blood. She pretty much would have a panic attack every day until she finally got used to CHB.
Notes:

Character Name:Density Hywae
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Sister charries (DONE!!!!!) HEq79X, 5'5
God and mortal parent:Iris and Francinsense Hywae
Powers**:Can make rainbows 15 times a day gives her headaches and if over does it could die
Flaws:Blind, very shy, hates being looked down upon
Pets:none
Weapon:CB Spear and dagger
Talents/Skills:N/A
RP Example*:I sit there on what my sister says is a chair. I can slightly hear her and my father discussing. They never let me know anything because they're afraid I'll get scared. I know there is stuff in this world that are scarey and un-natural I used to be able to see them. I sigh then get back to listening to the muffled argueing of my family.
Biography*:Density lived in Idaho with her father and big sister Onicka. She could actually see once but then when she was five that was severe it took away her sight and almost her life. She always has people looking down on her for her blindness. She wanted to get to CHB so baddly just so she could have a little more in life. She has always been willing to meet new people.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Sister charries (DONE!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister charries (DONE!!!!!)   Sister charries (DONE!!!!!) Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 4:55 pm

Approved:p
Back to top Go down

Sister charries (DONE!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1