Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:52 pm

I scratched my head, then jumped into the car, but scooted over so Rhian could scoot in. I took a deep breath and leaned back, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:53 pm

Ethan placed a hand on Ethos's shoulder and said to her, "Calm down, ok? We don't need to start this out with everyone being at each other's throats." He then turned to Rhian and said to her,"Look, its either this or we walk for hundreds of miles across country." He sighed a bit and then turned to face the road.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:55 pm

"Trains and planes exist," I replied. I was not going to budge on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:56 pm

I crossed my arms and looked straight ahead. I was not going to deal with this for however long this quest took.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:57 pm

I kept my eyes closed, imagining a big claw picking up Rhiannon and putting her in the car. Then it actually happened, then I had the claw fall, hitting the door at the right angle. The door slammed shut, and I started to already feel REALLY weak. "Let's Go." -_-
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:58 pm

"EEP." What was that?! Oh goodness. Oh my goodness. But... I was in the car now. "Now, hold on a second," I said, annoyance entering my tone...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:59 pm

"And we are off." Ethan said as he put the car in dive and peeled away. Once they were on the main road he slowed down a bit. "Now did the prophecy say any specific direction to start going?" He asked seeing as he had spaced out when Rumor was givin the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 11:05 pm

I opened my eyes a bit, and yawned. I felt more tired. I thought about the prophecy.

Anger breaks 2 lands apart,
chaos spreads through every heart.
4 children start on the run,
the potion shows it has just begun.
Bloody battles on each side,
the answer within the one who died.
Look for the secret key
Or forever split they shall always be.
The freeing of one's self can be rather pleasent.
Can you both save the worlds with a small present?

I frowned... "No, but I'm going to try and take a nap..." I yawned out. "Maybe I'll dream of something. Just start heading.. south."
I started yawning some more and I leaned back again, drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 11:08 pm

"Alright then." Ethan said and then peeled down the road till he got to a stop. He turned towards the south and started driving faster not really sure where to go.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 11:10 pm

I felt so very, very bad... like a criminal... oh, dear gods, what had I gotten myself into? If my father were here to see me in a stolen car, he would be so terribly disappointed...
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 6:42 am

"Head towards Disney World!" I said all of a sudden. "I've always wanted to go there." I took my bag off my back and put it on the floor by my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 6:46 am

I was dreaming... Wasn't I? I'm sure I was, but this felt too real. The 4 of us were running, to a ranch of some sort. There were horses running a muck and fire everywhere. A car flew over my head and I caught a glimpse of the lisence plate, which had said Austin, Texas before the car had hit the ground and blown up. I was shocked, everyone else, even some strangers I didn't know were too dazed,all running towards a small purple vile that was on the steps. When I looked side to side I saw Ethos fighting, and screaming. Then, a small person caught my eye for just a moment. I saw an unfamilar girl, when my eyes mad contact with her. I just didn't like her, at all. She had a hapy expression on her face but she was ready to battle for... anything. I seemed to be running after her, she was in front of me, and almost to the vile. "Rue!" Someone called, and I turned my head behind me for a split moment. He had a new haircut, he had a more punk style. Even though I only saw him about 4 days ago, he changed.

I woke startled, "Alex!" I said, popping my head up in surprise. I just stared at everyone in the car. I still felt like I was dreaming. "Ethan" I said. "We must be going to Texas, or somewhere like that. Austin, I think."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 7:58 am

Ethan jumped a bit when Rumor woke up screaming a name. He listened to where she said we needed to go. "Next stop the Lone Star State." He said and then veered off to the right and then turned off the ramp to get to the road that lead to Austin, Texas. He turned his head back to the two and then to Ethos. "Maybe some other time of the Disney World trip." He said to her and then turned back to facing the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 3:58 pm

I looked back at Rumor when she was screaming Alex. I felt so bad for her with her Greek/Roman situation. Then I looked at Ethan and smiled, "Yes, for sure!" I commented about the Disney trip. "When did you learn to drive anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 5:33 pm

I leaned forward, trying to get myself into the conversation. "Yeah, when did you learn to drive..?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 5:33 pm

"Two years ago. I got my license last year." He said to them. He purposefully was avoiding the whole Alex thing. For one he had no idea what it was all about. For two it was none of his business anyway. And for three he didn't want to get Rumor all mad and upset, partly because of who her parent was, but mostly cause he didn't need this quest starting off any worse then it already has. He took a left turn at an intersection and then veered right towards a bridge. He then headed straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 6:25 pm

"So." I cut myself in. "I had this dream, and there were 3 kids.. 4 other kids I didn't know. And us 4 were running after a purple vile. We needed it for.. something and I was getting frustrated because there was fire and things were blowing up." I stopped for a moment, "It was an odd dream, I'm guessing we're after whatever that purple vile is. And for some reason, we really have to hurry."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 7:00 pm

I shuddered. Explosions. Oh, dear, gods, I was beginning to feel sick. I barely knew these people, and here I was in a stolen car on a quest with them. Why? Ack... it was not like I was useful in any way...
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 7:34 pm

I looked at Rumor.. "That's weird.." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 7:44 pm

I looked at Ethos, "Right?" I agreed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:21 pm

"I got a feeling there is more to this quest then we've been told." Ethan said offhandedly but didn't continue on his thought cause it seemed so stupid and in possible.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:32 pm

"But why would they not tell us?" I wondered aloud, almost to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:34 pm

"Because they didn't want us to know?" My sentence trailed off and ended in a question. I looked at the clock on the stereo. It said 7:45. Hm. "How long have we been driving?" I asked anyone willing to answer.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:38 pm

Ethan took a minute to answer. "A few hours now I think." He said to her and then saw a gas station up ahead. He checked the fuel gauge. "Time for a pit stop. We're almost out of gas." He said to them and then hung a left and stopped next to a pump.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:38 pm

How would keeping information from us benefit the gods? I wondered, this time actually to myself. What have they to gain from this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor's Quest
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next