Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:38 pm

I shrugged, not knowing the time when we left. "Ethos... you might be right." What did the gods, NOT want us to know..?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:44 pm

Ethan killed the car and looked back at them. "Anyone need anything from here?" He asked them as he opened the door and removed the daggers strapped to each of his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:45 pm

"Get some food." I say, we''d probably get hungry on the road.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:46 pm

"I think I want something to drink.." I said as I rummaged through my bag for non-godish people money. I found a five dollar bill and got out of the car. "You two want anything?" I asked Rumor and Rhian.

OOC; you post too fast for me on my phone! D:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:48 pm

Ethan smirked a bit and then shut the door and turned heading for the building. He stopped for a second and motioned for Ethos to come on and then started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 8:53 pm

I caught up with Ethan as we got to the door of the building. There was a creepy man standing at the corner.. I avoided eye contact with him and just kept walking.

OOC; I hate when that happens :p
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:01 pm

Ethan noticed Ethos avoiding eye contact with the man at the building. He smiled at her and caught her hand in his. Don't worry. I'm not gonna let anything get you." He said to her and then opened the door to the building.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:10 pm

I smiled when he grabbed my hand. My stomach was definitely full of butterflies. "I know you wouldn't.. I could take him anyways." I laughed a little and walked inside, still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:29 pm

Ethan smiled at her and then whispered, "Go get some food and drinks. I'll pay for the gas and everything." He was reluctant to let go of her hand but he did and then walked up to the counter. He pulled out his wallet and saw a total of 60 bucks from the last few allowances he had saved up before coming here. "Gods am I happy I kept up with this." He said to himself and then told the clerk, "30 on the pump and the rest on whatever my friend over there bring to the counter."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:35 pm

I got four water bottles, one for each of us. Then I grabbed two bags of chips, a few candy bars, and a pack of gum. I walked up to the counter and put it all on it. I pulled out the five from my pocket.. "This probably isn't enough.. Let me go run to the car and get some more money." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:37 pm

I sat in the car with the awkward silence between Rhian and I. "so... Being blind must suck huh?" Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:41 pm

"It's fine. I'm paying for everything anyway." He muttered back to her and then walked back and grabbed a few more bags of chips and a soda for each of them as well. He walked back up to the counter and handed the money to the man and then got his change back. About 25 bucks. He bagged up all the stuff and took Ethos's hand again. "Come on." He said to her with a smile and then lead her out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:45 pm

"Oh.. Well thanks," I said and smiled when he payed for it all. I walked with him back to the car, my hand in his. Hehe, I bet my face was all red. Oh well..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:48 pm

I bit my lip just feeling completely stupid. Then I saw Ethos and Ethan coming back. I smiled crookedly. I totally knew they had something going on. But thank the GODs they're back!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 9:57 pm

Ethan smiled at Ethos again and then let to of her hand and opened the door. He set the bag of supplies int the car and then walked over and started to fill the tank with gas. Once that was done he put the nozzle back on the pump and then sat back down in the car and shut the door. He turned on the vehicle and then pulled out of the station. "Why do I have the feeling that something is following us?" He asked them after a few minutes of silence.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:05 pm

I got back into the car and got my water bottle out of the bag. I opened it and took a drink then put it in the cup holder thing in the car. I looked at Ethan then behind us. A creeper can was following us. Great.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:10 pm

I looked behind us and saw someone.. Following us? "Ethan, Ethos, Rhian... Who is the creeper following us..?" I would try to put spikes or something in the road. If necessary... I would.. Try.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:16 pm

Ethan looked up into the rearview mirror and recognized the man from the store. "Sh*t that man from the gas station is following us. Or someone that looks just like him." Ethan said to them and then pressed down harder in the gas and increased their speed. Trying to put as much distance between the man and them as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:21 pm

"I knew he was a creeper! He's so weird!!" I watched him from the mirror. He was coming up beside us.. any second now.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:24 pm

"I think he ha a think for you Ethos" I know this wasnt the time to say something like that. But c'mon it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:26 pm

I laughed, "Shut up, Rumor!" I said in a totally joking way.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:33 pm

I smiled a bit, then closed my eyes. Imaging tacks in the road, then the strange man ran them over, his car coming towards our car. Well, it seems like every plan I have fails, why the hell am I leading a quest then?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:35 pm

Ethan couldn't help to feel some ting of jealousy by their joking, but hey, he was a guy so what did you expect. He smirked a bit when the guy came up beside them and started trying to run them off the road. "Hey watch the paint job." He yelled as a joke of his own as he battled back with the guy. He smirked as the guy hit them again and then veered away.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:41 pm

"What a rude man!" I said then buckled my seatbelt in case he came back. I really didn't need to get jerked around again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:47 pm

Ethan tensed as the car hit them again. "Hang on. This guy is getting on t last nerve." He said to them and then accelerated faster getting past him. The man came back up though and turned to ram into them again. Ethan was expecting it though so he slammed on the brakes and style car skirted to a stop. The man drive fast ahead and ended up int front of them. Ethan hit the gas again and they rushed forward into his bumper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor's Quest
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next