Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Chillaxing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:20 am

Vlad shook his head. "No. No drugs. Just a nice, London lad talking to a pretty girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:23 am

Ali ducks her head, blushing. "London?" she asks. "Wow. I've always wanted to go there. Is it as good as everyone says?" she tries looking at him, but those eyes are so captivating that she's scared she'll melt into a puddle. "You don't talk much, do you?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:30 am

"You're doing most the talking, love," Vlad chuckled. "But here's a hint about London, you don't see the pretty stuff unless you live on the streets. YOu appreciate it then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:34 am

"You sound like you speak from experience." Ali laughed. "And why are you calling me that? Your girlfriend'll have my head." She sat down on a pouffe and focused on a bit of vine that was growing on the inside of the cabin. She closed her eyes as she waited for him to answer, and when she opened them, there were off-white flowers blooming on them. Automatically, she was drained. She gritted her teeth for being so careless, and was glad that she was already sitting down - otherwise she would've collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:37 am

Vlad bit his lip. "Ah, my girlfriend has this problem. It's called being nonexistant."

He chuckled at his own joke before moving to sit next to her. "Thanatos, by the way. And I was talking from experience."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:50 am

She laughed with him, but abruptly stopped when he sat next to her. His arm was touching hers. "So, winking at me, calling me love, sitting so close to me that I'm practically on your lap - this isn't flirting at all." she said, eyebrows raised. "Aren't you supposed to be more threatening? I mean, Thanatos - ooooh, creepy." she waved her hands around spookily, watching the white flowers on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:56 am

Vlad sighed and shook his head. "If that were the case, I'd never get anyone to stick around long... That would suck. And why can't a guy flirt?" he asked, reaching forward and caressing the flower's head gently before leaning back. "As long as my brat sister doesn't walk in and act all high and mighty, I can keep my attention on you anyway. That really is a dazzling smile you got, by the way, love. Lights up your eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 4:59 am

Lyssa laughs. "Are you guys twins?" she asks. "And thank you." she adds softly, ducking her head again. "I blush so much, everyone I know calls me Zinnia." she chuckles, then looks up. "A zinnia's a flower, by the way. Most commonly red or pinkish."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:03 am

Vlad nodded. "Yes, Victoire is my twin sister... She and I were raised seperately. I went to the streets and she went to the high end of society... She can be alright... When she wants to be. And I've heard of a zinnia. Pretty flowers. Of course, my favourites are the generic red roses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:07 am

Ali shakes her head. "Typical flirt. I knew it." she was a bit sickened, despite his charisma.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:09 am

He sighed and shook his head. "Sorry. Let's start over. I'm Vladimir Jones. It's nice to meet you. By the way, I can't help myself. You're just a really cute girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:11 am

"Okay." she nodded. "I'm Alyssa Thornton. Nice to meet you too. And thank you, again." she leaned back against the wall, her energy slowly coming back. She was still weakened from making that flower grow. She went limp and closed her eyes, though she was still listening. "So what are your powers? Apart from winning girls' hearts?" I opened my eyes and sensed that it was my turn to wink, so I did.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:13 am

Vlad smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "Nothing special. I can shadow travel. Vic got a slight sense of umbrakinesis... Lucky b*tch... Pardon my French, madame."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:17 am

"Isn't that like, controlling the darkness with your mind? That's amazing. And forget the language. I swear all the time. I'm not your typical lady."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:21 am

"Liking you more and more by the minute, Zinnia," Vlad smiled. "She can create small spheres. It's offensive... We can both shadow travel though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:37 am

"So who do people usually like, you or -- Vic?" I said, hoping that I'd got the name right from when he'd mention it. I smiled at his compliment. "So, Vladimir. It's a vampire name, right?" I ask. "I've always hated horror stories, for some reason. They're just so...I mean, after all this demigodishness, all of those stories, about ghosts, and demons, and monsters - it's real. And people read horror stories to get a thrill out of what's not real, but for people like us? It's every bit as real as it's written." I'm rambling again, but I hope it's a factor he finds attractive instead of dissuading.

OOC - sorry for the third to first person switch, couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:43 am

"Victoire is the socialite," Vlad sighed. "I guess people like snobby rich kids more than poor street kids.

"And yeah... I go by just Vlad mostly. And we Greeks do have ghosts, you know. If I can remember correctly, they lived in jars and one of the first recorded ghost sightings were from a Greek mathematicians. As for demons... Well, who can be sure when it comes to those,"
Vlad grinned an looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 5:49 am

"Hey." I said, elbowing him. "I'd prefer a poor street kid. And yes, I know, Socrates was the first to record a ghost sighting. He was thought to be crazy and senile after that. And well, demons are probably just different forms of Fu--Kindly Ones." I said.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 6:44 am

"Probably. That's a good theory," Vlad said. "So, Miss Smartypants, is there anything you want to do with me? I've got time to spare."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 11:41 am

I grinned, stifling a laugh. "That sounds kind of perverted, doesn't it?" I asked, seriously laughing now. I put on my best Penelope Cruz voice. "What do you want to do with me?" I placed my hand on his shoulder, just playacting. I leaned in close, batting my eyelashes. "I've got time to spare." I murmured, rolling the r. I gave him a seductive grin - I was seriously good at this acting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 2:46 pm

"Firstly, it's not the mouth it comes out of but the mind it goes in to. Second, I don't take advantage of a nice girl like you. Third, you really do have such a wonderful smile," Vlad told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 1:20 am

"Well, I never said I wasn't perverted." I commented, leaning back onto my own pouffe. "And I know you wouldn't take advantage of me, haven't you already said that? I know exactly what kind of guy you are. At least, I'm hoping you're the kind of guy that I'm thinking of." I smiled again, blushing. "Thanks. No one's ever said that, but you've said it twice already. I never noticed my smile." I ducked my head again, knowing I'd fallen for him already. I was really an idiot sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:02 am

"You should. People should. It's really bright," he said, leaning in and whispering in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:07 am

I shivered at his breath and how warm it was. I glanced at the flower and saw that it was still growing - I hadn't properly shut my power off! I forced myself to be calm and stopped the flower's growth. Now completely drained, I slumped onto Vlad's shoulder, muttering an apology as I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:15 am

Vlad was startled when she blacked out. He swallowed and looked around. Sh*t! I didn't mean to make her lose control! What do I do? He saw a glass of water near by... No. What if something was in it? Plus, what would she think if it got on her shirt. Vlad bit his lip and thought of something. He shadow traveled away for a few seconds before coming back with a bump rising on his forehead and a first aid kit. He searched through it frantically before finding what he was looking for. Smelling salts. He put them beneath her nose and waited...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Game Cabin-
Jump to: