Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Chillaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:21 am

"Ugh!" I moaned. "That smells disgusting." I said, coming to my senses. "What---What??" I caught sight of the flower. "Stupid uncontrollable powers. Don't worry," I said, glancing at Vlad and aware that I had probably been leaning on him. "It wasn't your fault. And sorry for, you know, leaning on you." I said, my hand rubbing the back of my neck absently as I sat as straight as I could. "I just got drained."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:26 am

"I know the feeling," he promised. "I don't mind a bit..."

He took a deep breath before disappearing with the first aid box for a few seconds. He came back and he slumped beside her, massaging his head which now ached. "S-see..." he said, attempting a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 3:38 am

"Are you okay?" I said worriedly. I placed my hand on his forehead, checking if he had a temperature. "What's wrong, you seem really shaky!" I was scared that somehow my drainage had affected him. "What were you saying?" I said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 11:20 am

"Yeah... I-I'm fine... Just shadow traveling four times in a row..." he said and reached into his pocket for his spare ambrosia. He offered her some as he tasted his own square. Banana... Nothing like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 11:52 am

I turned down the ambrosia, knowing what it would taste like and how homesick it would make me feel - Aunt Kym's triple chocolate brownies. I decided to keep the conversation going. After all, I'd already fallen for this guy - why not? I'd suffered heartbreak before. "So...you're serious about not having a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 12:08 pm

"As serious as a serious thing in Seriousville," Vlad nodded. "The last girl I loved disappeared and left me waiting for her at a date. She left a note saying she needed some space and she was sorry and all that sh*t..."

He waved his hand as if it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 12:27 pm

"Well, I think any girl that would do that is just stupid." I said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 12:58 pm

Vlad smiled softly. "I got over her... It's kinda obvious, huh? I mean, if I was hung up about her, I wouldn't be flirting with such a pretty girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:03 am

I looked at him cynically. "Once again with the flirting." I said, rolling my eyes. But I was smiling, so I hoped I wouldn't offend him like I had before. "It's fine." I said softly. "It's good to know that I'm worth flirting with." I muttered, giving him a sad grin. "I never knew that I was."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:40 am

"Really?" he asked. He was genuinely surprised. He didn't try a cheesey line with her this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:41 am

"Well, let's just say that I'm fifteen and I haven't had my first kiss yet." I muttered, forcing a smile before slumping back onto the pouffe.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:43 am

Vlad leaned back a little and thought. "You aren't missing much when it comes to kissing. I prefer just being with someone, personally... Besides, I love how a first kiss just sneaks up on you and surprises you."

He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 2:45 am

ooc - should she kiss him? just a random thought, but yeah...

bic - I looked at him, his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful. I sighed. "Well, I doubt I'll ever know that feeling." I lay my chin in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:04 am

OOC: If she wants to.

Vlad remained absolutely still, just listening to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:08 am

I leaned over, not making a sound. "You said a first kiss creeps up on you, right?" I whispered. Then I kissed him. Full on the mouth. Pulling away, I smiled at him. "Like that crept up on you?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:18 am

Vlad smiled. "Wow... That felt... Like a gentle summer breeze," he smiled and opened an eyelid. "I didn't think you'd get my hints... Looks like you proved me wrong. I like girls like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:19 am

"Like'em enough to go out with them?" I asked, trying to appear nonchalant. I grinned inwardly and leaned on his shoulder. "Gentle summer breeze, huh." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:31 am

Vladimir laughed. "Well, beautiful, I would love to go out with you provided you don't break my heart," Vlad said and looked at her. She was on his shoulder so it wasn't much of an action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:34 am

"If I hurt you in any way, I give you permission to stab me." I murmured frankly. "But no, Vlad. I'm not going to break your heart. You might break mine though." I added wryly. I looked back at him, and since I couldn't resist, kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 9:31 am

Vladimir kissed her back this time, leaning toward her and gently putting his hands on her hips. That was how he learned to kiss. He used to divver with where to put his hands. Hips were safest. Shoulders too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/10/2013, 2:30 am

I snaked my arms around his neck, and after a very long time - which was absolute bliss - I broke away. "So..." I muttered, leaning shyly against him. I found it kind of awkward. You've kissed him, I thought to myself. Now what do you talk about?
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 3:18 am

"This would be the part where we ride off into the sunset, m'lady," Vlad promted and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 3:32 am

"Well, I don't know." I murmured sleepily. "I'd rather just be with you, if you don't mind." I smiled, his shoulder gently bumping into my neck. "You are a flirt, aren't you?" I chuckled. "You met me literally ten minutes ago." I grinned. "Not that I'm complaining. At all."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 3:44 am

"Ah, well, only with girls I like," Vlad winked.

The doors slammed open and a blonde menace arrived. "VLADIMIR JONES. WHERE. IS. MY. MAKE. UP?!"

Vlad looked up curiously. "Down the loo, dear sister."

Victoire was seething with rage. "YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Flushed them. Down the pipes. Never to return," Vlad said. "This is Alyssa."

"I'LL CLAW YOUR EYES OUT, VLADIMIR!" Victoire screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Game Cabin-
Jump to: