Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)

Go down 
+2
Mason
Liz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/23/2012, 12:01 pm

Argus waited in the camp bus, ready to load campers. Well, this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/23/2012, 7:39 pm

Mason and Ellie came on.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/24/2012, 6:27 pm

Percy walked onto the bus with Annabeth, smiling at Argus. "Good morning Argus." He greeted, looking to Annabeth. "Where would you like to sit?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/24/2012, 9:20 pm

"Hey, Argus," Annabeth greeted him, and looked to Percy, shrugging. "I don't care. The front, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/25/2012, 9:48 pm

Percy nodded, and grabbed Annabeth's hand. "Alright" He walked a few seat rows back, before sitting in front of a couple of kids. "So, do you plan on talking to any specific god/ goddess?" He asked, looking to her.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/26/2012, 7:54 am

Michael jumped on to the bus and found a seat, Just behind him, a smaller skinnier looking boy got on. Felix was on the bus too. Felix gave an awkward wave to the people on the bus and glanced around to check for reactions. Michael glared at him harshly. Felix sat down, embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/27/2012, 1:45 pm

Miss 579 walked onto the bus, looking around for Felix. It wasn't that hard to find him, really. She sat down next to him, smiling slightly. She was kind of scared of going to Olympus. What if her mom didn't like her?
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/27/2012, 3:11 pm

I quickly got on the bus and looked around. I then saw te girl from the courtyard and sat a few seats away from her. So I could pick on her later.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/27/2012, 5:49 pm

Felix caught miss 579's smile and returned it. Felix liked her, there was just something about her that made Felix feel a little, different. Of course he'd never admit it, he was too embarrassed to do that. He looked up at her and asked 'so, you looking forward to this? Meeting your parent and stuff?'. He hoped he wasn't asking something too personal.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/27/2012, 11:49 pm

Miss 579 nodded a bit, barely acknowledging Felix as she glared at the girl from before. Great. Just great. As Felix's question sunk in, she nodded with more determination, turning to look at him. "Yeah, but a bit scared. I mean, they're gods, y'know? she said. She couldn't help but notice just how fit he was. She didn't like noticing that.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 4:50 am

Felix saw Miss 579 staring at the girl behind and wondered what was going on. He didn't ask, the other girl wasn't important, Miss 579 on the other hand was becoming more and more important to him by the second. Gods, was she beautiful. 'meh gods shmods, they're family, it'll be fun, you haven't got a reason to be worried, trust me' he flashed another one of his cheesy grins to reassure her. 'who is your parent? just out of interest?' He had a sneaky suspicion about who her godly parent might be, but Felix didn't say it. He looked at Miss 579 and stared into her eyes for a sec, almost getting lost, Felix waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 11:26 am

I sigh and relax.

I do too.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 1:34 pm

(Uhhhhh Helena, should the bus go now?)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 1:49 pm

((xD Sorry, it'll go. I think I'm just going to go open Olympus, though, and let people get there at their own pace. No one seems extremely eager to post, so I wasn't sure if I should open it yet or not xDDD.))

Argus drives the bus to the city, uneventfully.

Annabeth shrugged. "Not really. Just my mom, probably."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 1:50 pm

I start to get excited. "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 2:14 pm

Percy felt the bus moved and smiled. He felt nervous, like usual. But he was happy to be going, again. "I might, might , say hi to her. If she kills me, my will is under my bed." He joked, laughing slightly.

(The young grasshoppers seemed bored xD)
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 2:17 pm

Mason and Ellie left.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:08 pm

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Come on, Percy. Athena won't kill you. Though that's mostly because you helped save the world and I would try to kill her if she did." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 3:17 pm

Percy grinned. "Oh you'd do that for me?" He dramatically threw his arms around her. "You're the girlfriend best ever!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 10:42 pm

Annabeth laughed, rolling her eyes dramatically. "Why, thank you Captain Obvious," she teased, grinning and leaning into Percy's side.

Argus pulled up to the Empire State building unceremoniously. "Alright, we're here," he announced.

((Let's be the first people on Olympus.. xDD Kind of really sad))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 11:12 pm

Percy smiled. "You're welcome" He stood up, grabbing her hand. "Thank you Argus." He said, walking off the bus.He looked up the path leading to the temple.Olympus looked great for just having a war.All the statues weren't as broken as the first time her was here. "Lets go" He smiled to Annabeth, walking up the path.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime7/2/2012, 10:05 am

OOC: Mason and Ellie are coming, too xD
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 11:27 pm

Annabeth grinned, lacing her fingers through Percy's and nodding to Argus as they exited the bus. They walked through the Empire State Building the the elevator and rode it up to Olympus. When they arrived, she couldn't help but feel proud. Work had been halted for the holiday, but everything was either reconstructed or in the process, her work being assembled rapidly. It was beautiful, and looking at it, it seemed that everything was right. The war was over, chaos had been trampled, and everyone was content. Or so it seemed. They approached the throne room...

((Olympus topic unlocked! I apologize!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)   Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half Blood Olympus Bus Topic (WILL CLOSE TONIGHT, around 6-8 pm)
Page 1 of 1