Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Empty
PostSubject: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 1:17 am

It was quite an ordinary day at Camp Half Blood, a far from ordinary camp. You see, this was a camp for so-called “demigod” children, a term that even Delilah Poe, who was one of them, did not understand. Perhaps this was not terribly odd, as Delilah herself wasn’t the brightest person ever. Oh, let’s face it… Delilah was horrifyingly dim, especially for a daughter of Athena. Anyhow, on this fairly ordinary day of the year, a decently sized Land Rover mini van pulled up to camp; carrying inside of it- you guessed it, Delilah Poe in the flesh. She whined, moaned and groaned the moment the engine was cut off, but as much as her father may have wanted to walk her in, he simply could not if he had wanted to.
After a long moment’s worth of arguing, the door opened, revealing the ever-so delighted daughter of Norris Harold. That’s right; her father’s name was Norris. Like Chuck Norris, and if Delilah had anything to say about it there was quite a similarity between the two. Her father; Norris, exited the vehicle and opened the trunk, revealing at least four bags worth of Delilah’s knick-knacks and what not. After lifting them almost effortlessly, all four Burberry items were set out on the curb as Delilah took the time to sulk and prepare for her goodbye with her father, which wasn’t going to be particularly pleasant.
“So, you leave me now?” she asked him tentatively, and he nods.
“Yeah. Um… bye.” Norris, being the idiotic male that he was, had read in a parenting article that in order to prevent homesickness, you didn’t tell your child that:
A: You would miss them, or
B: You loved them.
So, that pretty much eliminated all of his available options, and after about a second he turned abruptly on his heel, entered the Land Rover and drove away briskly, leaving his only daughter half open-mouthed and stuck on the curb with all of these heavy bags. Gosh, she would hate to have to carry them into camp all by herself. Didn’t this camp have any… bellhops, or something? But it didn’t appear to be that way. In fact, all that distinguished this portion of land from any other on the side of the road was the enormous pine tree and the arch that read “Camp Half Blood” in Greek. Wait… Delilah could read that? She didn’t even process that information, hence she did not have reason to gawk. She felt a harsh pinch on her leg, and looked down quickly. OH, the horror! A bug had landed on her calf, and now it was sucking her blood! She needed bug repellent, and quickly. She threw open her bags in desperation, scattering everything across the thick, lush grass and the baking pavement. She cursed under her breath. She must have forgotten that, and now all of her possessions her scattered everywhere. At least, two bags worth of them. What a conundrum! Not that Delilah would know what that word meant.

Last edited by Jace Wayland=God on 7/23/2011, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 1:33 am

Joseph walked back to the big tree to see if the little boy was still there. The little boy wasn't but someone else was. It was a girl of some sort. This girl though looked just like Rebecca Black. Joey clenched his fist he hated Rebecca Black but he would deal with it. He wondered if this girl knew she was a Demi-god yet. If not Joey could break it into her he already did it once before. So Joey stepped out int othe open.

Hmmm, Joey thought though. There was one problem here that was addressed before but this girl looked horribly like Rebecca Black. Just pretend it's someone else and it will be all better, Joey thought again to himself. Well he started to walk to wards the girl.

"Hello there," Joey called to the girl.

Joey smiled a little as he thought about his introduction to the gir. He could go the fancy route or the boring one or the down right goofy one. Oh he knew which was better.

"Welcome darling welcome to the illustrious Camp Half-Blood I am the ever great Joseph Fredricks here yo uwill learn not to die even though I have but you will have fun and yo uwill get annoyed by little bratty children of all types oh it will be great fun for you," Joey said with a chukcle.

Joey waited for a response from the girl. Everyone replied back to Joey diffrently and he only wondered how this Rebecca look alike would re-act. Probably she will just be all ocnfused and boring.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 5:22 pm

Glancing up from her obvious dilemma, Delilah saw some movement in the trees. Wait... could it be a monster? Gods. Those things followed her, like, EVERYWHERE, and she despised it greatly. Upon closer examination, she discovered that it was not a monster, but... wait for it... a boy. He appeared to be at least a year older than her, but he also seemed to be spying on her behind a tree.

Peeping Toms were not a new encounter for the young daughter of Athena, she was just so inexplicably gorgeous that the guys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. At least, that's what her father thought of it. She thought it was sort of innocent and cute, him watching her from afar, until he stepped out of his hiding spot and opened that mouth of his. That voice right there caused her to want to clamp her hands tightly over her ears and beg him to remove his voice box. Delilah felt that it was a pity that not everybody was blessed with such twinkling bell vocal chords as she was.

Delilah glowered at him, clearly not comprehending half of what he had said to her. Illustrious? What was this guy? A walking... what was the word again? Dittinary? She didn't really know, as she didn't use them very often herself. She was too intelligent for that. She sort of just gaped at him, open-mouthed and rolled her eyes in obvious disgust. "Would you mind speaking a bit of English, here, person? Are you the bell hop for this camp?" Delilah asked while picking at her manicured fingernails.

ooc: Sorry, I meant to reply this morning but my mom woke me up late, only to tell me that I had to go sit in the library and do nothing for 3 hours for community service, and then proceeded to drag me anywhere and everywhere. xDD
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 6:07 pm

OOC: mind if I join? If not, I'll delete this.

BIC:
It was hot.
Really hot.
Tomek trudged back into camp, angry that he couldn't stay in the air conditioned Barnes and Nobles. Even if he did stay, what was the point of reading Harry Potter 54 times! As he plopped down on the clean mildewy grass, he noticed a boy and girl speaking English. Ugh, he thought. Why here? After fighting with himself, he stood up and groggily walked up to them.

"-Hello.- Name is Tomek. I come here week ago." He said with that odd accent. He badly hoped they didn't think he was weird. They were probably older than him, and he wasnt in the mood to be picked on. Again. He oddly remembered the time when that bully gave him a wedgie for beig different. Mr. Yorketzski rubbed his butt just thinking about it. He quickly pull his hand away, feeling awkward.

Tomek's mouth curved as a smile crept across quickly.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/21/2011, 9:21 pm

ooc: I don't care, and I don't think Bob will. xD.
BOB. DO YOU CARE?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 12:06 am

OOC: *Turn on sarcastic voice* Yes I care how dare you even think of posting on an open topic grah *End sarcastic voice*

BIC:Joey examined the girl as she spoke. Uh huh, he thought in his mind as she continued to blabber at him. He made a vine with grapes grow and he started eating them one by one.

"Look darling this camp has no bell hop and here I will try making my sentences easier for you. Hola. Me llamo Joseph. Is that easier?" Joey said as he watched some boy walk up to him.

Another person what fun, Joey thought still eating his grapes. He listened to the kid speak but his face still remained unammused. Did he scratch his butt. Who was this kid.

"Well hello there......... Tomek I'm Joey I would give you a full introduction but I fear it will make the girls head implode from all the 'complex' words I use," Joey said continuing to indulge himself with grapes.

This will be fun but hey it can't be worse then the quest I died there, Joey thought in the back of his mind. Well it was true he could be stuck with far worse people then a Rebecca Black look alike and a butt scratcher. Still though it would be an okay time.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 7:09 am

Tomek sighed dreadfully. He was no good with English and didn't understand a single word in that boy's sentence. "Um. I'm no good with English." Tomek replied at this boy. He watched as Joey ate his grapes. Ugh, That reminded him. He was hungry. Tomek hadn't ate since he came to camp. But he absolutely HATED grapes. Tomek turned to the girl and asked, "Your name?"

He combed his hair back with his fingers. Making it all spiky, he quietly laughed. He'd always had it combed straight and all in Poland. But, since he wasn't there NOW, he could do whatever he wamted. Tomek thought about where he would be if not at this camp.

Probably with his sister. Tomek always liked Alex, his sister's husband. They had a baby named Sam, which made Tomek an...uncle? Tomek shrugged off Annabella and looked at the girl.

He watched her pick her fingernails. Tomek looked at her in discust. He hated people who did that. Tomek didn't know why, he just hated it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 10:31 pm

ooc: I take offense, you posting without me. D:
Lol jk, I don't really care. Just... try not to post 10,000 things while I'm gone. xDD. Because I hate when people do stuff like that D:. "Tomek rubbed his butt." You don't know how much you just made me laugh. Random much? xD

Delilah watched the two for a moment whilst chomping obnoxiously on her strawberry Orbit gum. Ew, what a perv this new kid was. I mean, he looked at her and then he touched his butt while doing so. She shuddered slightly before noticing this so-called "Joseph" eating grapes. Something flashed inside her head.

"You must be a son of that... that... DINOSAUR god. You know, the wine one? Does he have a name, like, Barney or something? OH. And since you can make grapes, can you like, summon up some bubbly too?!" Delilah asked, almost enthusiastic about something for her first time ever since her entrance at camp. She asked him this after the whole introduction of Tomek, and tried not to take offense to his words. Both of these guys were obviously flirting with her, and she thought she needed a little drink. That (Russian?) Delilah thought boy was now asking her her name, and after a moment's processing of the question she opens her mouth to speak.

"My name... oh, um... it's Delilah. Delilah Poe. My dad's, like, a famous.. um... rock star? Yeah, and he's pretty cool, y'know," she runs off all of this slowly, her Southern accent drawling her words while she runs her fingers through her hair. "Gods, it's hot out here," she mutters, and she was right. It had been over 100 degrees by Camp Half Blood the past couple of days, and it irked the girl who was used to air conditioning 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 1:08 am

OOC: What do you mean it was my turn then doctors then yours no one whent out of turn.

BIC: Joseph litteraly face-palmed listening to this girl. God of dinosaurs what was her I.Q. Every second though Joey listened to the girl he felt like he was growing dumber and dumber. Joey put on an expression clearly unammused at the girl.

"No young lass my father is Dionysus also known as Mr. D here and you will be pleased to know he is the camp director here," Joey replied to the girl taking another bite of grapes.

"And no I can't make bubbly but I can make vines that can and will strangle you," Joey replied snapping his fingers making two thorny vines appear nxt to him.

Joeseph's eye twitched as he listened to the boy. Did he think Spanish was English. What world was he from. Yeah I will hate this boy, Joey thought when he saw him spike his hair. He then listened to the girl speak her name. At least she wasn't the Rebecca Black or he might of killed her.

"Oh your daddies famous well I have never of heard of him so he clearly must not be the popular," Joey said commanding the two vines he made earlier to form into a chair.

Joey sat down in the chair and chuckled. Ah he did enjoy his power over vines. without them he might go even more goofy then he already is. Was that even possible maybe.

"So do you know who your mom is?" Joey asked eating another grape.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 8:55 am

Tomek didn't know, but he was sure he was blushing like crazy. I am SUCH an idiot. He thought. After hearing Delilah say her dad was famous, he just yawned and said, "Don't know him." Tomek felt really stupid. Rubbing his butt. Real smooth. "From Poland. I came to America 3 monts ago." He said.

Tomek groanede as he started sweating more. He hoped he didn't sweat through his shirt. How embarassing THAT would be..

He watched as Joey at the grapes. Tomek was never really a fan of fruit. Or vegetables. But he did like corn. They grew that at the farm. As he turned to look at Delilah, he noticed her chewing something. Tobacco? Um...I'm pretty sure that's not tobacco. Tomek tried to remember the name of that chewing stuff that tasted nasty. Gim? Gum! He remembered when he tried it in New York. Tomek accidentally swallowed it, and he thought he was gonna die.

Tomek hoped that Delilah's mom wasn't Athena.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 1:59 pm

ooc: Wait... now I'm confused. XDD. It's not an issue really anyway.
Delilah's eyes lit up. "Oh yeah! Dionysusus." She was mildly disappointed that there was seemingly no alcohol at this camp. She didn't drink it a lot, but she could reaaally use a glass right now. She rolls her eyes at what this "Joey" said, and stands with her hands crossed over her chest. "My father is famous, well, he is like, retired now or something. His name is Norris Harold, you should know. But his real name is Pip Poe, don't ask who gave him that name." Delilah giggles lightly.

Then, Delilah glances at the Russian, Tomek. EW. He was rubbbing his butt, AGAIN. That was just nasty. She was bored, so why not impress these people with her beautiful singing. (Delilah was terrible, though she thought she was great.) "Yesterday was Thursdayyyyy, Today it is Fridayyyyy. We we we so exciiiiited. We so exciiiiited," she gets cut off when that disgusting Russian begins to speak. OH. He was from Poland. "Is that a country in Russia?" Delilah asked him, intrigued.

Oh gods. Now they were asking about her mom, who she didn't particularly like. Her dad's girlfriends bothered her. Wait, did he say singular mom? She shrugs and begins to list them off. "Uhh... well, there was Mariah, and Swift, and that Britney girl.. blech."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 4:35 pm

ooc: I'm going to post later today. Going to a party

Last edited by Doctor J on 7/23/2011, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 4:41 pm

Joey nticed the other boy touching his but again. He truly was a disgusting animal. Joey started eating his grapes again until he heard the girl sing. His head twitched as he made two more vines. The two vines started to crawl around the girl about to strangle her until weird boy spoke again.

Poland no wonder, Joey thought. Then he just remebered he had to strangle the girl for singing Rebecca Black songs. So the vines started to creep over the girls shoes about to pounce on her until he heard the girl speak agin.

To many distractions, Joey thought listening to the girl.

"No I really can care less about your fathers girlfreinds I'm asking about your god parent," Joey said still with an unammused face.

You really could hate these people. Even though Joey was going to strangle the girl he was still trying to hold back on the boy because the boy has yet to do anything that drastic as sing Rebecca Black. Why would someone want to sing that stupid music anyway.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 4:51 pm

Tomek clampped his hands on his ears when hearing the singing. Hopefully not offendingly, he asked, "Rebecca...Blue..?" Then when she asks that Russian question, he gets to lazy to answer. He shrugged and was definetely sure she isn't a daughter of Athena.

He chuckled at her dad's name. When Tomek heard the names of all those celebrity, his eyes widen. Wow, her life must be AWESOME!

Tomek stood there, looking at Delilah. He was angry and looked away. He was such a bad flirter. Delilah was like the first girl he had met in America. And he was gonna blow it, rubbing his butt. He quickly pushed both his hands into his pockets and flipped his hair. Gladly, his hair was still spiked. His hair was dirty blonde, and he liked it like that. The minute he saw Justin Bieber's haircut, he knew that was the doo for him. He'd ran straight to the barber shop and hat it done. His slacks were still from Poland, and he was sweating horribly in his white tee shirt and plaid orange jacket.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 12:00 am

ooc: Had no time to edit the last post, excuse my sad attempt at unedited grammar.

Looking down, Delilah squirms and quickly unsheathes her knife, cutting away the vines. What an a**. She sighs, clearly annoyed at the whole fiasco. Oh, wow, he meant her god parent. Psh.

"You're stupid, you know that Joey? The correct term is GODDESS, not god. You of all people should know that." Delilah chuckles to herself before focusing in on the rest of the conversation. Well, obviously Joey hated Rebecca Black. Maybe she should sing the song again. Or, Delilah could really wow the two by singing another, more powerful song that showcased her voice better. Hm. Tomek had asked about the artist. "YEAH! No. Rebecca... Black," she grinned.

Maybe Tomek was sort of cute, you know, if you got past the butt-scratching thing. She wondered if he had some sort of butt rash. "Hey, you want some lotion for your rash?" Delilah asks the Russian boy. She then continued to glare nonchalantly at Joseph, her gaze shooting daggers at his frame.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 1:24 am

Joey yawned slightly, "Sure I'm stupid but who says who's your goddess parent... no one you nit wit they ask who is your god parent."

Joey still kept the unammused look on his face. He made more vines that sprung up. He slightly smiled. He let the vines twirl around his fingers like a snake.

"Hm glaring at a boy who has died but is still alive will not get you anywhere," Joey said eating another grape.

This girl sure was a bother maybe he could hurt her immensly later. Yes that would make him happy plus she was annoying and a Rebecca Black look alike. Ye it would bring Joey great joy.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 9:18 am

Oh. Rebecca Black. Tomek thought. He just looked at Joey oddly. Tomek was kinda scared of him, considering he was probably older.

Tomek blinked when Delilah asked about the butt thing. "No. I'm fine." He said, his longest correct English sentence yet. He put his hands out of his pockets and yawned. "Tired," Tomek sat down on the dewy grass.

He started to process the sentence Joey just said. Something about being dead? He must be lying. Ghosts aren't really. Tomek studied Joey intently. He LOOKED solid. But, he didn't know. Tomek flipped his hair again, and blinked a few times, bringing the volleyball courts into view.

It was sad. No one was really there. Tomek sighed loudly and looked at Delilah. "So. Just got here?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 12:35 pm

Delilah just rolled her eyes at him. "You're such an idiot, you should be able to guess my GODDESS parent, it's quite obvious," she giggled slightly. Well, it was. (No it wasn't, but Delilah would never admit that.) "Your vines look so scary, I'm trembling," Delilah smirks, twirling just one of her daggers around at her fingertips.

"I don't really care that you died. That has absolutely nothing to do with fighting. I could kill you again, if you would like that, but then I'd be arrested and no one likes that, do they?" Delilah wasn't really bluffing, because as stupid as she may have been she was quite good in a fight. Of course, that wasn't really what she wanted here. She was sort of just hoping to get into camp with all of her bags intact and settle down.

This camp was going to be horrible, and it wasn't off to a great start, meeting this moron and Pervy Mc. Russian at the top of the hill. OH, he had spoken to her. She jumped slightly, but reached down and stuffed all of her possessions back in her bag after their spill from before, zippering her bag as she replied to Tomek. She nodded. "Yeah, my father just dropped me off." She gestures to the pile of Burberry luggage to her left.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 1:29 pm

"Hm if there was a goddess of stupidity I would guess her but unfortunitly there is only a god of stupidity," Joey said with a slight yawn.

Joey heard the girl insult his vines and then five inch thorns started growing on them. Joey smiled he did like his vines but, he was out of grapes so he made another bundle of grapes and tsarted eating them.

Joey listened to the girl for a moment and then he chuckled, "I highly doudt you could do any serious harm to me girl."

Joey pulled his celestial bronze longsword. He chuckled again. He was about to make another snide remark when he heard the boy talk.

"Who me?" Joey asked unammused.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 8:56 pm

Tomek blinked again. He pulled his hair back and sighed. Taking his hands out of his pockets, he said to Joey, "You could be nicer. Choose not to?"

Tomek mentally scoffed at him as he looked at Delilah. She was kinda cute. KINDA. He looked at her stuff. "That's..what you Americans call..cool?" Tomek wasn't really sure. Stupid English language.

He coughed and muttered random stuff. Hoping he didn't sound weird, he stopped. Tomek slowly pulled out his shiny golden harmonica and played.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:01 pm

Delilah scoffed. "I can do more to you than you think, you grape vine." She rolled her eyes and examined her nails as she turned to answer that weird Tomek kid.

"It's what we Americans call fashion, thank you very much. And it's highly expensive. I don't think you could afford it," she stated bluntly. They stood there awkwardly for a few moments before Mc. Russian started playing... what was it? A harmonica?! Was he a bum or something?!

She sighed, her patience with the place running dangerously low. She wanted to leave, but she knew if she did her father would kill her. She shouldn't have cared, but even though she refused to admit it to herself, her father was all she had left in her life. She'd never had a mother, and she felt like she was drifting away from her dad. She swallowed, frowning, and kept a face of relative neutrality to hide what she was thinking. All that could have possibly revealed her was the slight falter of her frown.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:31 pm

Tomek slowly put the harmonica down. "Oh..my family..never the mind.." He sighed. His family barely could afford anything, and that was one of the reasons the Yorketszki family had to leave. That and the farm was too small. It could barely hold the 10 kid family. Him, Margret, Celina, Stanislaw, Antoni, Alenka, John, Dobry, Ewa, and Begimul. They were all his half siblings.

Then, Tomek tried something that his Uncle Petior taught him. "Hitting" on Delilah. "So.." He slurred, inching closer to her. He glanced over at grape boy, and made a face, that said, 'She's mine'. Tomek looked directly into Delilah's eyes. How beautiful..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:41 pm

Delilah was relieved when he put down the harmonica. It was starting to get a little creepy there for a minute. She'd once seen a satyr making similar music that caused plants to grow out of the ground, and she shuddered. She smirked slightly when he started to stutter. She was good at getting guys to do that.

Suddenly, Tomek was almost on top of her, and she backed away slightly. She didn't know if she should have been flattered or totally creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 2:13 pm

Tomek backed away and frowned. It didn't work. Uncle Petior told him that it worked on Chucha. "Sorry.." Tomek spat. He groaned at himself. Idiot. His oldest brother, Antoni, who was 29, tried that, and got slapped. But, when Antoni warned him, he didn't listen. Tomek plopped down on the grass, and had a flash back.

"Tomek!! GET CELINA!" 15 year old Ewa yelled in Polish.

Tomek froze. Too scared to grab the 12 year old before she fell into the lake. Boom. She plummeted into the water. 18 year old Alenka screamed, while 20 year old John jumped into the water. Antoni watched in horror. 4 year old twins, Margret and Stanislaw were inside. Begimul yelled for stepmother, but it was too late. John staggered out of the water without Celina. Dobry, the 8 year old didn't know what was going on. Mother screamed.

"YOU COULD'VE SAVED HER!" she cried in rapid Polish. "GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!" Mother fell to her knees crying. Antoni ran to get father. Tomek backed up, and took it all in.

Then he ran. That's how he got to camp.

Tomek blinked out of his space out.

Celina.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 4:22 pm

"It's alright," stated Delilah, a little out of character for her. She noticed that the boy was sort of cute, despite his strange manner, but she wasn't really attracted to him for some reason. She noticed he'd spaced out, and she waved her hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Tomek.. if that's your name? Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next