Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 10:24 pm

"All girls tell me they aren't..in to..me." Tonek thought about her father. A rock star? What was that? He shrugged it out and asked her, "How old are you?" Tomek's mouth twitched randomly, and he wiped it with his sleeve. What was going on? It didn't matter, he couldn't be any more embarrassed then he already was.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 11:35 pm

"Well, those girls are stupid. You're very handsome, but I'm just not attracted to you because... well.. you're my brother. Ew. OH. You're my brother!! That's so cool! Anyway I think if you tone down the Russian-ness and stop scratching your butt randomly you'll find someone eventually!" Delilah beamed at him. "Oh. I'm fourteen, just so you know..." she trailed off. "Why?" She glanced at her Burberry bags on the floor and suddenly decided that maybe she should bring them into camp. She leaned over and tried to pick one up but ended up toppling over, a heel flying up into the air. "Pffftooohf."
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 9:00 am

Tomek blushed. Delilah WAS his sister. Hm. Before he could answer the question, he hurst out laughing, when her shoe went flying. Trying to keep a straight face, Tomek asked, "Are..you okay?" he looked at her for a minute or two, but then tried to help her up. Still trying not To grin.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:57 pm

Delilah's face turned bright red in embarrassment and tried to keep a straight face. She grabbed her heel and shoved it clumsily back onto her foot. She let him help her up, but once she was back on her feet she scowled at him. "You know, it wasn't that funny," she said, though the tips of her mouth wanted to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:22 pm

Tomek snorted a bit. "It IS pretty funny." I put my hand causually over my mouth, trying to cover a wild grin that was creeping across his face. He scratched his head while keeping his hand on his mouth. "Heh." I said, through his hand. Scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 10:45 pm

Delilah burst into laughter: exhilarating, gut-busting laughter. She grinned. He was worried that she'd freak out at him, wasn't he? Well, that opportunity to scare him was ruined. She smirked at him, poking him in the side. "Scared of me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:07 pm

Joey blinked for a moment just realizing his zone out. Well that was awkward he noticed the Rebecca Black look-alike and the dork boy were still here. They were talking probably about something stupid as ussual with most demi-gods.

"Well it would seem I zoned out," Joey said makin a new vine with grapes grow. He picked a cluster and starting eating them.

"I can only guess you two have been talking about something pointless and unimportant," He said cracking his neck, "But no matter I would suspect stuff liek that from you guys."

He created a small chair out of vines, which he sat in.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 9:03 am

I grinned a wide grin at Delilah. "I am NOT scared!" Turning to a familiar sound, I spot that grape boy was back from his space out. "Like you have anything better to talk about." Tomek believed that all American boys just talked about Call of Duty and hot girls. Ugh. Tomek had tried COD before, ended up breaking the small Television when he got angry when the General called him a bad word. THAT was not a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:24 pm

Delilah looked over in disgust at the sudden reanimation of the Dionysuss kid. She shot daggers at him with her gaze, figuratively speaking, and she decided not to say anything. Instead she tried once again to lift her bag, which she'd managed to stuff every article of clothing she'd owned inside, and failed, stumbling once again like a fool. She dragged it a few feet before letting out a breath, exasperated, and throwing her hands into the air. "Ugh." Her Burberry bag that had cost thousands of dollars now had a grass stain on it. Great. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 8:48 pm

Joey smiled and crossed his arms while sitting. "Of course," he said, "Unlike you guys I talk about the reality of the world we live in. It's not a pretty place."

He ate another grape and then turned his head to wards the girl. He noticed her scowl, but he didn'y mind. He got those daily.

"Well don't you look happy," Joey remarked at the girl. He watched her fail at moving a simple object. This made him chuckle a little.

"Having trouble?" he asked, "If so I won't help because I'm not obliged to, and mostly because I just don't like you."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 9:04 pm

Tomek slowly picked up the purse thing, and dusted it off. He handed it to Delilah, then looked over at Joey.

"What do you mean, modern?" Hm..

Tomek slowly crouched down and grabbed Delilah's stuff. He laughed and held it between his arms.

"So..Delilah..you've been to the Athena Cabin yet?" Tomek obviously knew the answer, but had to ask something, it was getting awkward. Joey and Delilah were getting bit friendlier. We're they his friends? Some more work, and possibly.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 5:51 pm

Delilah glowered at Joey, though her gaze lost some of its vehemence, mostly due to laziness. Delilah grabbed her purse, refusing to let it fall into the dirt. Once had been enough, she didn't need another expensive designer object dirtied. "What? Cabin? Huh?" she glanced at Tomek, confused. Cabins.... well, her father had a really nice cabin in Vermont for when he'd take her skiing. Well, he'd ski while she stood in her snow gear looking pretty. However, he'd sent her to a camp one summer where she'd been forced to stay in a cabin far less luxurious than that in Vermont... it was nasty. If she had to sleep in something like that here, she was catching a ride home ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 6:29 pm

Tomek smirked at Delilah. Ah, what a typical girl. Like one of the snobby, popular ones from his school. He'd once had a crush on one. Ended up getting wedgied. Tomek nodded at Delilah's question. "Yes, a cabin. With other people, and all that. If you cant handle that..Forget about it!" He tried in his best New Yorker accent. Ah, New York. Tomek had been in the city once, alone. He'd tried the Sushi from one of those food cars on the streets. His stomach was messed up for a week! His parents had talked about New York back in Poland. They would usually involve cursed and such. Tomek remembered when Antoni lived in New York for a month. He said it was smelly, and people beeped a lot. But when Tomek got there, he was amazed. It was so cool, compared to the Farm he lived on in Poland.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 7:40 pm

Joey snapped his fingers and a foot rest was made out of vines in front of him. He rested his feet on it. "That's better," he said, ""An wierd sounding boy by modern I mean look around you, what do you see."

Joey stopped for a moment to let the boy think. "You see a tree and a camp right, well mortals do not. We see past the mist we see reality for what it is, I have even seen the un-reality of the Dream World in person, and that even turns out to be part of reality."

Joey ate another grape relaxing a bit. He turned his gaze to the girl. "And girl the cabin, he is talking about is Athena's cabin. She is the goddess of wisdom in case you don't know."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 8:21 pm

Delilah wrinkled her nose. She didn't like this talk of cabins at all. "Well, is it a nice cabin?!" she asked, a bit worried. She needed room for her clothes and a place to do her makeup, as well as a double bed. She hated when she was forced to sleep on a twin and she would fall off. Also, she needed a private restroom. Ah, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 8:33 pm

Tomek shook his head in dismay. "No. Not really, 'tis kinda dirty." Tomek turned to the gape boy. "Whatever. I don't get you people." He poked at his own jean pocket and looked down at his shoes. Uh, the tattered ones with red laces. He shrugged. "You're gonna LOVE the cabins." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/7/2011, 12:27 am

"Oh yes," Joey said clapping his hands then asking, "The cabins here are quite nice, but do you even know who your parents are girl?"

"If you don't know your parents you won't go into Athena's Cabin, instead you will go to Hermese's Cabin which is not the nicest canin in the world," Joey let a smile creep onto his face, "But if you do know your god parent well then you will be set to whatever cabin your god parent has."

Joey ate more grapes. He looked at both of the new campers. The boy really did sound wierd.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/9/2011, 5:26 pm

Tomek nodded. Delilah wasn't going to like this place. He rolled his eyes: he'd been in camp for 4 days and his new name was McRussian. Great. He mentally frown and flipped his hair back in an orderly fashion. Ah, fashion. Something Tomek never understood. He wore jeans and a white tee, with a black hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:08 pm

ooc: I am SOOOOOO sorry. I've been so busy and I've had no time to RP. DDD: Please forgive me! Also... how does Tomek know she calls him McRussian in her head? xD

Delilah put her hand on her hips, beginning to become annoyed at these two obvious buffoons. She hoped there were better guys in this camp, boys who would treat her as if she had some value and did better things that scratch their butt like a monkey.

"I do know who my mother is, in case you've been absent for the beginning of this conversation. My mom's Athena, which is sort of obvious because I'm really smart like her!" Delilah rolled her eyes. These stupid boys were so ignorant. "But what do you mean by 'quite nice?' I'm looking for.... excelsior." She beamed, trying out the word. She was getting better at this being a daughter of Athena thing, which she was already great at.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 9:12 am

((Mind reading clearly E.T.))

"Oh really Athena," Joey siad. "I can see yoour brilliance already," He said in a sarcastic tone. It was hard to believe this girl's mom was Athen, but she must have been a dud.

"Oh your highness why Athena's cabin has a library and nice beds if that is good enough for you," Joey said again with sarcasm. "Now I feel as though I've gotten more stupid from talking with you. Thanks," Joey said rolling his eyes.

Why does this camp always get the annoying campers. Why can't they get usefull ones for once. Perhaps it's just becaus of bad luck. Either way though these two kids would surely be a bane upon the camp.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 8:29 pm

OOC: Oops, xD. Sorry I thought she said it out loud!

Tonek blinked at Joey. He really started to hate Camp. Tonek could smell the fresh strawberries from the field. His mind dozed off. He thought of the Athena cabin. Roomy, nice, kind of. The walls were covered in newspaper, and blueprints. There were tons of desks, all over. He couldn't imagine Delilah in that cabin. He couldn't even imagine HIMSELF in that cabin. Tomek wasn't smart in perticular. He was a normal kid in school. Pretty smart. Not in any gifted program, or anything like that. His friends were normal. No crazy satyr kids. Maybe his mom knew about Camp? Maybe Celina's death was destiny? Tomek couldn't think about that now. He didn't want to go into another sobbing fit. He pulled himself together and waited for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 7:44 pm

((It's fine. Yankees icon= AMAZINGG.))
"A library?" questioned Delilah. Her face scrunched up in disgust at the term. She'd tried to hang out with her friends from school there once and she'd been given detention because the library was "not a suitable place for doing nails." She sighed. "Well, is the cabin at least sanitary? They're big beds, right, and not those tiny cots?" She frowned. With her luck, they would be horrific and not to her liking. "I don't see why you feel stupider. I'm pretty full of intelligence stuff, that's why mommy's name is Athena. Because that's a pretty name and smart people choose nice names." Delilah nodded in earnest. She noticed Tomek looked upset. "Are you okay? You look like you're about to cry. Or poop, maybe. Do you have to use the potty?" she asked him, imitating the tone her babysitter used with her.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 7:55 pm

OOC: Thanks, I'm obsessed xD.

BIC: Tomek glared at Delilah. In one of those mean, menacing glares that showed real hatred. He blinked at her. "I'm FINE. The beds are tiny, and bunks. You'll either be on top pr on bottom. Now, would you like to go to cabin?" He asked. The newspaper on the walls were usually just about girls winning spelling bees, or skipping grades. Tomek had only put one up. It was the one of him, as a 10 year old boy, getting 100% in every spelling test he'd taken. It wasn't nothing big, and since it was all written in Polish, no one thought much about it. At least the tests made Tomek happy. He believed that was a sign of Athena. A sign that maybe he WAS smart. He'd read Harry Potter tons of times. Did that count? Eh. Tomek waited to see if Delilah wanted to go to the cabin, which, of course, she would hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3