Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 6:57 pm

Tomek looked up at Delilah with his gray, confused eyes. "I am..uh.." He broke down in tears and cried. "It's all my fault.." Tomek kept sobbing and buried his face in his legs. Thinking about Celina.

Wavy, blonde hair, with caring brown eyes. She was always so nice to him. And he let her die. She was his favorite. And she was gone.

Tomek sobbed more.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 9:04 pm

Delilah felt sorry for the boy even though she didn't know why he was crying. She crouched down beside him, patting his head awkwardly. "Are you okay?" she asked him. This was weird for Delilah, really weird, but that was okay because she was sort of upset today too.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 9:17 pm

Tomek sniffles a few times, then looked at Delilah. "I'm fine..sorry. My sister Celina.." he explained in an accent. He drove his fingers through his brownish hair. Tomek felt extremely awkward and stood up next to Delilah. "You are nice..." he said quietly. Tomek new he should've left hours ago, but he couldn't. It was too nice out her, with Delilah. He wiped his tears away and just looked at Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 2:02 am

Delilah stood up as well. She didn't press about his sister, though she was quite curious as to why he could be so upset. Instead she said "Thanks," almost flattered. People really didn't tell her she was nice often, even if she tried her hardest to be nice to them. Something occurred to her. "Who's your god parent?" she asked Tomek curiously.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 11:06 am

Tomek blinked and crossed his fingers behind his back. "I believe I am son of the Athena?" he explained. "Father told me something about her when I was very young. He said I had her eyes. But then father married a young girl, about 20 years younger than him. They had my 9 other siblings. So I believe my mother is the goddess Athena, of wisdom. But I don't think I'm very smart if I'm still standing here with you." He teased. Tomek smiled.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:22 pm

Delilah raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow. "Really?" she asked him, in complete and utter disbelief. "My mom's Athena too!" she grinned, laughing slightly. Ew, this boy had tried to go after her. She shuddered slightly... that's nasty. But he was nice and of course he didn't know. Then he made a comment about standing with her. "What are you talking about? Why, I'm more perfect and rich than you." She said, completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 2:08 pm

Tomek uncrossed his finger. "Oh." He muttered various curses in Polish. So much for making a move. Then, when she responded to his joke, he paused. "Naybe you're richer, but I'm smart. I can't believe you're a daughter of Athena!" he leaned against the tree, trying to hold in the anger. He glared at her. "You're not even smart." Tomek spat.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 4:17 pm

Delilah's face reddened, and she took a step back from Tomek. Why was he suddenly acting like such a male b-word?! "I am too smart! Probably more smarter that you are! You can't even speak English!!! And you spit on the floor like a..... like a...." Delilah trailed off, shouting now.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 4:48 pm

"LIKE A WHAT!?" Tomek yelled. He was not enjoying this. Suddenly, he didn't like Delilah at all. She was rude, and a stuck-up snob. "WHAT AM I LIKE!?!" he spat. Tomek crossed his arms an narrowed his deep gray eyes. They had just started getting nicer to eachother, but now Tomek's stomach boiled in anger.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 6:33 pm

Delilah was thinking, and this intense state of thought caused her to disregard Tomek's moronic shouting for the moment. Indifferent, she thought, pondering what specific animal it might have been. Her eyes lit up when she remembered something. "OH! That one.... it looks sort of like a horse!!! An.... a... alpaca!!!! Those things that spit at people all the time and have mud stuck in their fur! Right!" In her delight at remembering she turned to Tomek, only to rediscover his rage. She crossed her arms blithely over her chest and fixated her gaze with his, portraying anger and disgust through her Athena-like death glare. "You're stupid. I'm more smarter than you, and you try to pretend that I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 7:22 pm

Tomek's mid spun in circles as he thought of an animal. He thought of one: "WELL YOU'RE LIKE AN ELEPHANT!!! THE ONES THAT POOP EVERY MINUTE!" He almost advanced and hit her, but he remembered, she's a girl. It was illegal to even touch a girl in Poland. In his head, he thought of the worst curses in his language. Tomek's bones stiffened as the air got colder and the wind picked up. His shirt swayed around. Tomek almost screamed when he saw Delilah's death glare. "Yeah, you're like an elephant. An evil, poop-filled elephant."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 7:32 pm

Suddenly, Delilah was nearly busting a gut with laughter. "Are you serious? I don't even look like an elephant!!! I'm not fat!! And guess what? Elephants remember everything so when I'm 80 and you're all wrinkly and I'm gorgeous I'm going to remember that you called me an elephant." Delilah rolled her eyes at the stupid boy, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 7:38 pm

Tomek blushed, and it took him a few minutes to think of a comeback. "Need I remind you!...Elephants..are very...wrinkly!" Yeah, that's a good one. Tomek thought to himself. Delilah's laugh was pretty funny, and it took Tomek a lot of work to keep a straight face. "NOW STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!" He blinked. That was as loud as Tomek had every yelled. His eyebrows lowered, in extreme anger.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:04 pm

The boy blushed and Delilah smirked. He was obviously still attracted to her, even though he knew she was his sister. GROSS. "Yeah, but I'm not wrinkly!" she stated, grinning and flipping her hair. She took a step back in surprise when he screamed at her, but then processed what he said with a chuckle. "I'm not acting, stupid, I AM better than you!"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:16 pm

Utter disbelief. "Fine, Say whatever. You're richer than me, smarter than me, cooler than me, whatever." Tomek plopped on the ground and looked at her. "Why are you acting like a snob? Did I do something?" Tomek frowned and kept thinking about how many friends he had. Let's see. One, two..no, Mickeyla didn't count. 1. That's it. 1.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 11:46 pm

"I'm not the one acting like a snob. You told me that you shouldn't be standing next to me and you weren't smart for doing that, so I defended myself and then you yelled at me! I just said you were smart to stand next to me because I was rich and you should have wanted to stand next to me, but then you went off and ended up calling me an elephant!!! You're so weird!" Delilah threw up her arms in sheer exasperation, glaring at the boy vehemently. What was with him? One second, he was her creepy admirer and the next she was a wrinkly giraffe!
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:27 am

"That's not true! You started talking about how rich and smart you are, and it annoyed me!" Tomek couldn't believe this girls stubbornness. "Now stop acting like you're the queen!" He yelled. Obviously not enjoying this, Tomek stood their and stomped his foot. "Girls are SO annoying. THEY THINK THEY'RE ALL THELAT!" He bellowed. His lips were exhausted from all of his stupid comebacks.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 7:34 pm

"Whatever. Maybe you should only hang out with boys, then, and quite your whining!" stated Delilah. Boy, this kid was annoying, and she just wanted to hit him over the head with her Burberry satchel. "You should be a vegetable and stop moving."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 7:38 pm

Tomek's face softened. "Delilah, I'm sorry. It's just, I'm tired, and depressed, and..I didn't wanna mess it up with you, and then you told me you are a daughter of Athena, and that ticked me off, cause I liked you but now it's just weird and I'm sorry." Tomek slurred some of the words together. He zipped up his jacket as the air got cooler. He was now longer angry at her, more himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:26 pm

I drived up to the entrance of the camp in the 1971 hemi cuda with a green paintjob. I Looked at the place and i was dissapointed. It looked like a summercamp. I doubted i would get any bars for my phone hear. i see a boy and a girl at the entrance. "Where do i park this" i ask them.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:49 pm

Tomek blinked at the kid, and shrugged. Trying to ignore him, Tomek turned back to Delilah and waited her to respond to his "speech".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:57 pm

I enter the camp.

Last edited by Owen Ramirez on 11/29/2011, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:28 am

Delilah's eyes wandered to the random boy who'd entered camp. Well, that was a little bit bizarre. She still twitched slightly, a remainder of her anger once that boy'd kept yelling at her like a basket case. "It's fine," Delilah stated. "I mean, I probably shouldn't BRAG about my rich daddy Norris, but he never really stopped me from doing that. Oh, and by the way, I never liked you... like that. It was just creepy."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:15 pm

Tomek almost grinned. ALMOST. "Eh, all girls say that.." A thought crosses his mind, "Whose your dad, and why is he famous?" He asked. Tomek randomly remembered his brother's wedding. Shortly after, they divorced. Tomek checked his watch. It was useless, still set to the time in Poland. He'd thought about throwing it out a few days ago, but then remembered that it was the last thing Celina gave him before the accident.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 9:40 pm

"All girls say whaaat?" Delilah was entirely confused, and she wanted to know what Tomek was talking about. "Anyway, my daddy's name is Norris Harold and he is... was... a rock star. He made lots of money, it's pretty cool. I like him a lot," Delilah grinned, her perfectly straight teeth smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))   Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delilah's magnificent entrance to Camp Half Blood. ((And awesome, long paragraph posts. ^.^))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next