Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Empty
PostSubject: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 2:10 pm

((Keep in mind that the Greeks have no idea the Romans exist, and vice versa.))

Both the Greek and Roman camps have arrived at Olympus, where there is utter turmoil. The Big Three gods are separated; Zeus from Jupiter, Poseidon from Neptune, and Hades from Pluto, and the other Olympians are completely flabbergasted. Hera/Juno steps apart from the argument, going to greet the two camps. "Welcome, children, to Olympus on this wonderful summer solstice!" She forced a smile, glancing back at the group of gods, where Zeus had begun to argue.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 2:14 am

John missed the bus for Olympus, but he figured it would hit major traffic so he walked over to The Empire State Building, and wouldn't you know it Argus wasn't even there yet, first one in Olympus yeah.

John walked over to theman at the counter. "So I'll need the key to the 600th floor," John said tapping his fingers on the desk.

The Desk man looked at him, and said, "No such floor."

John staired at him, and said, "Look no need to play dumb son of Ares here for the Summer Solstice." John scowled at the man.

The desk man sighed. "Fine here," he said giving John one of the keys.

John took the elevator up to the 600th floor, and walked up to the big doors.

"Hey Olympians," John said pushing open the doors.

"Thanks Hera, and ummm, not too sure who you are but you look like Hera, but thanks," John said entering the throne room. Wow it had been awhile since he had been there.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 2:42 am

Percy walked into the throne room, holding Annabeth's hand. Even though he'd been here lots of times, seen these gods often, and even taking them on physically and verbally, they still freaked him out. Even when they sat on their thrones, which made them 10 feet taller. And he had no doubt Hera and Athena would be glaring at him in a few seconds.

As Sophie made her way to the throne room, some kid walked past her, opening the doors as if he owned the place. How could someone be so cocky in a place like this? She shrugged it off and walked in, watching as the gods bickered. Something didn't seem right, and now that she noticed it, the air in the room felt tight and disturbed. Her chest tightened, and she looked around for her mother.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 10:37 am

Mason and Ellie walked unto Olympus.

Mason ran over to Hestia "Hi!"

Ellie went to Triton and waved.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 9:54 pm

Athena/Minerva tried to intervene, only to get pushed away by Neptune. "Excuse me!!!" she shrieked, stepping back into the brawl, which had only just begun. "STOP NOW," she bellowed, which caused the throne room to stop for a moment. "Everyone needs to settle down!" she shouted as the yelling commenced.

Hera/Juno raised an eyebrow at the boy. "You're very welcome. As you can see, we've been having some... internal conflict at the moment, so some of you may be unable to see your parent. But I've brought you here, both Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, to meet one another. You see, the Greek and Roman Big Three have been separated, by someone who cannot be named by me at the current time."

The throne room was a sheer disaster. Nobody sat on their thrones, and most of them were too preoccupied to even interact with their children.

Annabeth walked in with Percy, stopping with wide, calculating eyes to take in the situation at hand. It didn't look too good.... the gods were fighting, her mom getting thrown about like Cerberus' chew toy. "Percy..." she mumbled, her hand fluttering to her dagger but knowing that it was no use. Hera explained herself, and Annabeth frowned in distaste at the goddess at hand, but her eyes widened even more as she spoke. "Romans...? But I thought only the Greeks were dominant! How...." she trailed off, glancing at the arriving group of new demigods and feeling a bit cheated, though she'd never admit it.

((ADMINS. If you'd like to roleplay the gods too, be my guest, but this is too complicated so just post whenever. Maybe we should split them up? Though it's a bit late. Whatever you want to do.))
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 10:32 pm

John smiled. The gods were being silly, and fighting amongst each other silly gods. Though he still hadn't seen his father who if he got a clone or Roman counter-part they would probably having the worlds greatest arm wrestle anywhere.

Luckily though his father was there all by himself, which sucks because who doesn't like amazing arm wrestles.Though the Roman demi-gods would be here also. That's.... cool as long as they don't try to act all big and tough, it was all good, and thinking about Roman demi-gods John didn't even know about them until Hera told him about them, but whatever.

So, John walked over to his father, and waved. "Yo pops what's up," John said with a smile now with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 11:08 pm

Mason looks at Hestia. Was she ignoring him?

Ellie was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 12:08 am

Percy looked at Annabeth with a worried expression. "Get you're mom and I'll get my dad" He kissed her forhead and let go of her hand. "Good luck" Percy said, walking over to his Father. He was yelling like the red of the gods, just kind of clenching his jaw and holding his trident tightly. " Hey dad, what's going on? What about this Roman stuff?" He twirled Riptide around his fingers in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 2:24 pm

Ellie leaves.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:21 pm

Nico stepped out of the elevator and shadow traveled up to Olympus, not wanting to take the long walk to get there. He knew that his father was here and that both camps were...this being.....bad for his cover. He sighed knowing that if he didn't make an appearance then at least one person would be suspicious so he decided to say 'f*ck it' and just come anyway.

Upon entering the hell commonly called the Throne Room, he found that His father and both his uncles were seperated into their Roman and Greek halves. But...how? This is impossible. Nico was already in a fit of suspicion, but did his best to push it down, it being easier to do when he saw two unforgettable demigods.

"Well if it isn't the love birds." He said with a smile as he appeared before Percy and Annabeth..probably scaring them both. Something that he wouldn't mind happening.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:48 pm

Athena/Minerva continued to argue with her cohorts. "You cannot remain in this state! You must be reunited into your original forms, in order for unity to be acquired! It is ridiculous that you all think you can function properly like this!" she fumed, but the gods disagreed. Jupiter nearly blew steam out of his ears.

"You expect me to be back in cahoots with this buffoon? Impossible! I swear to it, if I have to fight for millenia, I will not care, so long as I am no longer in union with him," his hissed venomously, at which Zeus scoffed.

"I completely agree! It is better off this way, the Greeks were never meant to be joined with those imbecile Romans, imitators of our culture!" he retorted. Percy approached his father, who brushed him off.

"Not now, son," he stated, anxiously watching the action, ready to step in and defend his freedom at any moment. "This does not involve you."

Athena/Minerva stepped up, determined to sway the opinions of the rest of the Olympians. "Don't you all see?! This is impossible. Nothing will get done if Olympus remains in such a state of turmoil and disagreement. We must stop this petty arguing, and find a solution!" she glanced to the meager group of demigods who had gathered before them. "And you all will be expected to assist in these reparations. Cannot you see how much trouble this has caused? Janus has been unleashed, and the questers..." she trailed off with a slight shudder before she began to regard the incoming demigods.

"This is worse than anyone could have been capable of anticipating. Prepare yourselves. Fight together or live to see destruction, it is your choice. You must make the right one..." she was cut off as the gods continued fighting, and she went to intervene. Pluto stepped up.

"Oh, don't listen to that stuck up fool! Can't you see the power that can be had here? Us Romans can finally be free of the dusty old Greeks, and you Greeks can have the righteousness you think you deserve without us!" he grinned, and Hera/Juno scowled.

"Don't listen to him!" she warned.

"Listen to me, and you will gain power, command over all!" he responded.

Ares/Mars scowled at his son. "Go away. I have no time for this."

((reverting back in time a bit))
Annabeth tried to call Percy back. Where was he going?! They needed to get a grip on the situation... they didn't need to go rushing off into the middle of a cosmic battle. That wasn't the answer.

"Percy!" she called out in frustration, in an attempt to make him turn around, but he was already too far gone into the commotion. She jumped at the presence of someone beside her, only to find that it was Nico.

"Gods, Nico. Could you be any less subtle?" she frowned and rolled her eyes at his lovebird comment, though she had no chance to really say more before the gods began to quarrel uncontrollably once more.

"This is bad... this is very, very bad..." she murmured as Pluto began his speech. But she had absolutely no idea what she was supposed to, could do about all of this. For once in her life, she was completely dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:08 am

"My father and his Roman half are being fools. Romans are war-like gods, Greek are care-free gods..but what Pluto and Hades don't see is that they are the different ones in this. Pluto is the Romans interpretation of a carefree Greek God. Dad...he's the Greek interpretation of a Roman. Annabeth...your mom is right...we have to stop this madness somehow...otherwise these 'petty arguments' will be the least of all our troubles." Nico said to Percy and Annabeth. He was not happy about stubborn his father was being. But it was Hades's nature to be a stubborn grouch. The Ghost King sighed silently and turned to the gods and then disappeared..reappearing beside Hades. "Father...why? Why are you continuing this argument? You of all the gods are wise enough to know that only catastrophe can be brought about by this turn of events and yet you defend it as if it were a blessing in disguise." Nico pleaded with his Dad.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 9:45 pm

Percy blinked and studied his face. He wasn't in the mood, and Percy understood that. "Alright.." He breathed, taking a glance at him, then walked back to Annabeth. As he turned, he heard a voice. Nico's voice. One of his favorite voices, along with the many others. "Nico. How's it going?" He grinned patting his back before turning to Annabeth. "His is extremely bad. Do you know who the questers are?" Percy asked, listening as Nico talked with his father. Although Hades is a nut, he is wise.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 11:27 pm

"Hm. I agree, my mom is absolutely right. This is ridiculous, and if there really is something larger going on..." she frowned. This was definitely not good. "I'm not sure I really agree about your interpretation of your father, though you know-" she cut herself off, suspicious of something for a moment. "Wait.. how do you know so much about Pluto? None of us even knew there was a Pluto just a few minutes ago," she inquired, but by then he was gone and Percy was back. She listened to what she had said, though she was still wary of what Nico had said.

"No!!!" Annabeth hissed in response to Percy. "There was a quest?! Where were we when all of this started?" Now she was getting more frustrated. How could she not have been aware of this. Usually she was on top of everything at camp, but maybe since Olympus plans and such... she inhaled, troubled. Her eyes widened even more as the Big Three gods argued against one another, the rest of the Olympians moving about like frustrated butterflies, aggressive but incapable of imposing any type of influence upon those surrounding them. "What do you think, Percy?" Annabeth asked him hastily. "I think my mom's definitely right, though that sounds extremely biased..."

Hades clucked his tongue in annoyance as his son, Nico, approached him. It wasn't that he truly disliked his son, but right now his mind was occupied and he was more of a nuisance. Hades would have preferred if his son would have stayed with the rest of the campers. "Why, you ask, Nico? You cannot understand why, as you are not placed in my situation. I have been attached to this despicable snob of a Roman for centuries, now, and it has been such a torturous predicament. I cannot rejoin with him so promptly! I refuse to!" He became increasingly infuriated, probably causing some trouble down in the Underworld, though he was not worried about it in the least.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 1:56 am

"If you refuse then you are a fool! Father don't you see? With you two separated then there will only be more Chaos the good fortune. You're the oldest one here! You complain many times about how you were cheated out of being the King of the Gods. But look at yourself. You're not acting like a king. You're acting like a selfish brat!" Nico said to his father. He didn't really care at the moment how deeply in trouble he could get from the way he was speaking. He just found his father to be an insolent idiot that doesn't want to see the harm that outweighs the "good".
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 12:06 am

Hades glared down at his son, steam practically pouring from his ears as he processed what this child was saying to him.

"You dare to call me a fool? You dare to call me, your father, a brat?!" he bellowed, clenching his fists against the arms of his makeshift throne angrily. It shuddered quietly, the metal morphing around the furious grip of his fingertips. "And I am most certainly not selfish for desiring to be separated from that Roman fiend, I am only doing what is right for the Greeks... but you cannot see this, because you are just an ignorant little boy! How can you call yourself my son when you cannot even support your own father? Children are meant to worship their parents, and to live by their rules. Why else would people have children, if they were not meant to serve their parents? I did not bring you into this world for you to defy me, boy! I refuse to associate with you anymore!"

His son thought he was some sort of an insolent idiot, didn't he? How disgusting! Hades was absolutely infuriated at this point, and his eyes literally glowed red with his indignation.

"Insolent idiot..." he murmured, and with a flip of his fingertips Nico was shoved right off the edge of Olympus.

Hera watched on, unable to interfere with all of the commotion. All of Hades' commentary about Pluto had caused the Roman god to go after him, and Zeus, Neptune, Poseidon and Jupiter was all going crazy as well. With the demigods there, it was just too much. No one had anticipated it, but the situation needed to be resolved and it couldn't be when all of these children- albeit strong, half-god children -weren't going to be too much of a help, it seemed. Troubled, she gazed off the side of the mount, waving her hand while Hades wasn't paying attention to but up a barrier of some sort to ensure that the kid got off safely.

"Children, I apologize profusely for all of the confusion, especially when the two of your camps have only just left, but I'm afraid I must ask you to leave. Go on, quickly!" she ushered them, gesturing towards the elevators, and with a wave of her hand a group of nameless, faceless guards appeared to escort them out. "I wish you all a safe trip home!" she called, though she knew it was pointless.

Annabeth felt helpless as she watched Nico argue with his father, but she couldn't just interfere and she had no idea what else she was supposed to do. Soon, Hades was fuming, and Annabeth shook with anticipation. "Nico!!" she tried to call, but it was far too late, he had been flung off of the side of Olympus. In that moment, Annabeth felt far too much like an outsider, small, unimportant, insignificant. Nico wasn't just going to die like that, he couldn't. Somehow, no matter how mad his father was with him, Annabeth didn't think that he would kill his son. Not yet, at least, or so she hoped. But she had other things to worry about at the moment. Where had Percy gone? She barely had time to process this before Hera was inviting- no, forcing -them to leave, and she was practically pushed to the elevator by a bunch of soulless god servants of some sort. She scanned the crowds for Percy, but he was nowhere in sight. At least, not yet...
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 11:49 pm

Percy cursed himself for missing the whole action. If he'd realized, he would have stepped in to help Nico. As he was shoved toward the elevator, he kept looking over the edge. He was nowhere in sight. He felt like it was right I leave, but at the same time, he felt like he shouldn't. Pushing into a blonde, she realized it was Annabeth, and grabbed her arm, pulling them both to the side of the walkway. "So the Romans are invading they're Greek forms?" He asked.

(( I'm so sorry guys!))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime8/10/2012, 11:54 pm

((We're actually posting in this topic: https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/t3769-reunion-private-greek-canons-only sorry!! xD But thanks for getting on!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.   Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus V, Summer Solstice 2012.
Page 1 of 1