Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Empty
PostSubject: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 9:11 pm

Ilia's thoughts were mainly on the same thing.Just jumping off that cliff... So she toed the edge, looking for a part with shallow waters or deep waters and jagged rocks. Oh! Jagged rocks would be good. Impaling herself would be a good way to go. So Ilia sat down and hummed, enjoying what could be the last few moments of her life. Unless someone came along and saved her. Again.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 9:16 pm

Felix saw Illia looking down over the cliff. What on earth was she thinking?! She couldn't kill herself, she was one of Felix's first friends at camp. That made her special. Felix cried out her name. 'Illia! Illia!' 'What are you doing? You can't kill yourself! Don't do it!!' Felix rushed over to Illia in a panic, hoping to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 9:20 pm

Ilia looked over at him casually. "Oh hello, Felix," she said pleasantly. "Nice day, eh?"

Ilia hummed again. Why on earth was she humming the Show Must Go On by Queen? Don't try Suicide would have been a better choice. It would have been ironic. Ilia switched songs and stood up. "Why shouldn't I? It'll be easy. And quick. I can soar like a bird and then I'll be soaring to the underworld."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 9:25 pm

Small talk. She was contemplating suicide and she was trying small talk with him. Felix fought the urge to laugh. 'You'll have plenty of time for soaring later! Now you've got to stay here! Don't do it please, please! I'll do anything just don't throw your life away like that!' Felix began to well up. A tear escaped his eye and ran down his cheek. He looked into Illia's eyes and held his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 9:58 pm

Ilia was a craft Hermes girl. Anything? She stood up and leaned in to kissed his cheek. "You're sweet. Don't cry," she said and sighed. "This is the fifth attempt this month. I never get around to it."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:04 pm

Felix blushed. His cheek was warm from where she'd kissed him, It felt good. Felix wiped the tears away from his eyes and said 'That's a good thing, it 's probably good that your not killing yourself because...Because your one of the first friends I've made here. How about we try to cut the suicide attempts down? For the sake of my mental health?' Felix was still feeling fuzzy from the kiss on the cheek, even on the cheek, he'd never been kissed before and Felix was thinking about it more than he would like to admit.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:11 pm

Ilia shrugged. "Meh. I met my brother when I was going to jump once. We headed to here. Dad set him on the right path or something like that."

Ilia shrugged and smiled at Feliz. "You're red, Felix."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:17 pm

Oh gods. She'd noticed. 'Ummm...Am I?' Felix's cheeks burnt brighter. Why on earth did he have to be blushing? 'I'm allergic to something in the air and...umm it, ummm, makes me go red?' It was a bad lie and he knew it, but what more did he have? He wasn't going to turn and go ''Yes, I'm blushing, you kissed me and I'm confused but I really did like it and I wan't you to do it again.'' No way was he saying that. He thought an awkward smile would suffice, so Felix smiled at Illia and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:21 pm

Ilia grinned. "You're really sweet," she said, her features softening a lot more. She leaned in and kissed him again, this time, her lips brushing his before moving away from the edge of the cliff. "Felix, there aren't many guys like you out there. And I don't thinik there ever will be. There certainly aren't enough."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:24 pm

Felix struggled to get the words out of his mouth. What was going on? 'Um, how about we er, try that one more time, but slightly closer to this area?' He pointed at his lips. Felix hoped this worked. Would she like him to be cocky? Or was the shy boy thing what had brought her close to him? Felix, either way, was on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:29 pm

Now it was Ilia's turn to blush. "Um. OK," she said and leaned in to kiss him again. She smiled a little and allowed herself to just... not think of anything else... the world didn't matter...
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:38 pm

It was bliss, pure bliss. All the noise of the surrounding world was on mute. It was just him, him and her. In the short space of a few minutes, Illia had gone from his friend, to, something more. Felix pulled away and looked her, embarressed, confused, overjoyed all in one he said 'Wow.' 'I must admit that was, better than I expected.' He smiled and gazed deeply into her eyes, Felix was in the best place possible and he hoped that he never left.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:45 pm

Ilia smiled and moved her hair behind her ears. "Yeah... It was..." she said and stared back into his eyes. Her dark eyes found a spark and kept on it. Ilia wasn't one to go all romantic. Her life hadn't been a very loving one. But she'd learned to give everything a try at least once. So here she was. On a cliff. it was like the ending of Spiderman Two. Except she wasn't in a wedding dress and standing in a doorway. And he wasn't Peter Parker aka Spiderman. He could be her Peter though...
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 10:51 pm

OOC: I have a cousin called peter. :O Sorry for my ending, couldn't resist xD.

Felix offered his hand to her. 'Wanna go for a walk somewhere?' 'Maybe I could learn a bit more about you, you about me?' He was intrigued by Illia. She was beautiful, funny, a woman of substance. Felix had honestly never felt this way ever, ever. It was like the ending of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Actually, it was nothing like any of the Harry Potter films, but this could be the start of something...Magical.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:03 pm

"I'd like that," Ilia smiled and took his hand. "I'd like it a lot."

Ilia's eyes met his own again and she grinned. She didn't start walking yet.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:05 pm

Felix gazed into her eyes. He moved in to kiss her one last time before they went and wasted the rest of the day away. Boy, could he get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:15 pm

Ilia smiled through the kiss, her eyes fluttering shut. Dylan wouldn't know what to think if he saw his twin right now. Ilia smiled and squeezed his hand before starting to run off with him. "Come on. Live a little," said the suicidal girl to her new rock.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:20 pm

OOC: Are we leaving things or are we going somewhere else to delve into our pasts?

Felix ran with Illia, where they were going, he didn't have a clue, did he care? No way. He was with her, the part of his life he already felt dependent on. He laughed as the wind blew through his hair he felt, for the first time, alive.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:26 pm

OOC: Leave em where they are. I can't remember most of Ilia's past. I just remember she was kidnapped and then she came to camp.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:30 pm

OOC: Okay, well that was fun, pleasure posting with you madam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!   What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you call a guy with a lighthouse on his head? Cliff!
Page 1 of 1