Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Empty
PostSubject: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:40 pm

The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Beautiful-cute-cute-girl-fashion-girl-Favim.com-242065The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Tumblr12
Elly daughter of Thanatos Aaron son of Thor
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" ~~~ "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Elly and Aaron walk in. Aaron sits down on the stage and starts tuning his guitar. Elly searches around for a piano"Where is it!" She says out loud

Last edited by The Captain on 7/18/2012, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:43 pm

"Over behind the curtain. YOu need to pull it out using the cord," Shan called over as she entered.

Vlad ran over, placed his guitar down and pulled the piano out. "There we go."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 6:56 pm

The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Scout13

Scout|Mykalea|Severian

I walked in with my bass, it was silver and sparkly and I just absolutely loved it! I haven't played it in awhile, but I hope I'll remember. I walked over by Aaron and started setting it up, and I sat next to him. Tuning my base, grinning.

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:01 pm

The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Beautiful-cute-cute-girl-fashion-girl-Favim.com-242065The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Tumblr12
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" ~~~ "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Aaron smiles at Scout.
"You excited?" He asks her.

Elly smiles at Vlad .
"Thanks!" She says and sits at it.
She starts playing Far Away by Nickel Back.

Aaron looks over at Elly and starts playing the Acoustic part to it.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 7:18 pm

Vlad and Shan listened, exchanging looks as Vlad tuned his own guitar. Shan needed a microphone still but she didn't know where they were. She could set one up fine. But she didn't know where they were.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 11:08 pm

"Yes!" I giggled. I started to mess around, quietly going along with the tune.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 1:00 pm

Aaron continues to strum and smiles at Scout.
"This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know"

Elly plays along to Far Away while Aaron sings. She slips up half way when Aaron was singing. It had been a long time since she had played
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 4:25 pm

Vlad and Shan just watched with mild interest. Vlad knew Shan was screaming for Queen ont he inside and her personally just didn't know the cord.

((Shan isn't a Nickleback fan. It's one of her few differences from me))
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 9:22 pm

Scout|Mykalea|Severian

I messed up a couple times and then just stopped strumming. Glaring at my bass in anger. It really wasn't it's fault, I haven't practiced in awhile.

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 9:44 pm

Aaron stops playing and puts his hand on Scout hand, smiling at her.

Elly plays a few bars after Aaron stops, and smiles at everyone.
"The Mics are behind the curtain!" She says to Shan
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 9:54 pm

Shan shrugged and went to set it up.

Vlad snook over to Elly. "She hates Nickelback. She likes nearly everyband she hears. She hates dubstep, too."

Shan started on the wires of the microphone. She was singing softly to herself. "Oh yes... I'm the great... Pretender..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 10:07 pm

Scout|Mykalea|Severian

"Ew, I hate dubstep too" I but it in.

Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 10:12 pm

Aaron nods, because he also disliked dub step.
"What do you guys want to play?" He asks

Elly looks over at the group, not knowing what they were talking about.
She decided to warm up. She played Clocks by Coldplay
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 10:44 pm

"Powercord, please, Vladdie?" Shan said, smirking their way. Gerran did as she said and laughed once his miniature ballad was finished. Shan looked at the others. and continued. "We're rockers. We rock to Queen, we rock to Aerosmith, we rock to AC(lightning bolt)DC. We rock to the Hoosiers. We rock to the Kaiser Chiefs. We rock to Paramore. We rock to that sort of genre. I also like country."

Vlad shrugged. "Shan's diverse but more rock. I on the other hand. I like near anything... That I know the cords of."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 12:06 am

"Hm.. I pretty much can pick up the tune to anything, if I don't know it already" I snickered, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 12:18 am

Aaron smiles at Shan's comment to Rock music.
He starts playing the guitar riff to Highway to Hell, but stops after a while setting his guitar down.

Elly felt left out of the group and sat at her piano hands in her lap."Sooo" She says out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 9:45 am

"We need our own sound. Maybe our own songs. Covers are good practice... But we need out own thing," Vlad said and Shan raised an eyebrow. Vlad shrugged. "I was in a sort of street thing back at London. Busking. It's fun. The amount oc culture and- you don't care so I'll stop."#

"No. I'm just a little surprised personally, mate," Shan shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 6:42 pm

I put my bass down on my lap, and just looked up at everyone. Hm- our own sound, intresting.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 10:45 am

Aaron puts down his guitar as well.
Does anyone have a good beat for something? He asks?

Elly softly plays a tuning while the others talk.
Don't we also need a name? She asks as the idea had came over her
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 9:01 am

Vlad pinched Shan's ear and gave her a look.

"Vlad had the ideas of Sonic Boom... Freephonix and... Panda Crunch... I think," Shan reported, tears welling from the pain on her ears.

"Unbelievable," Vlad said. His watch beeped. "I gotta go. Laters."

Vlad left.

OOC: I'm not bothering with coding right now becuase I'm in the middle of a library... and tired.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:38 pm

((To be completely honest I think this idea is falling apart. All in favor of ditching it and pretending like it never happened??))
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 6:40 pm

Shan followed suit and left after Vlad with intent on annoying the heck out of him. "GOTTA GO BYE!"
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 5:41 pm

Elly leaves
Aaron looks at Scout.
"What do you want to do?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 5:44 pm

I shrugged, "Hm,I don't know.What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))   The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Band's getting together ((PRIVATE))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next