Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cave (Le Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Cave (Le Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 8:56 pm

Bree led the way in. "I found this place on a run not long ago..." she told Adrian. "So what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 9:31 pm

Adrian followed her in and then took a seat when she asked him what he wanted to talk to her about. He sighed a bit and then looked up with her.. "I'm caught between liking you and what I've been telling myself that we've been for years...I just don't know what to do, Bree."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 9:39 pm

Bree sighed. "I don't know how I feel, Adrian..." she said and leaned against the wall of the cave. she ran a hand through her hair and sank down to sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 9:42 pm

Adrian got up and then sat down in front of her, taking her hands in his after a minute or two. "Bree...do..you..I don't know..want to try? Try to...make a relationship work?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 9:50 pm

Bree swallowed. "I... I don't know, Adrian. I don't know. What about Quin? Think about it. How would... he... feel?" she asked, slowing down as she realised that she was torn between brothers.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 9:53 pm

"Since..when does Quinton really act like he cares about anything? He...He's like a wall that no one can seem to understand.." Adrian said.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 10:29 pm

"Think back to when I kissed you. You were torn. Don't you think he would be too?" Bree pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 11:54 pm

Adrian sighed a bit and sat back. "I guess you're right...but Bree...I...I just can't stop thinking about the kiss...I...as much I want to deny it...I really liked it...a lot...and..now I just....can't stop thinking about it...or about you.." He admitted to her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 12:47 am

"What do you want from me, Adrian? Do you want me to sleep with you or something? Adrian, I don't know what any of that meant to me yet. I need to think it over..." she said and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 12:54 am

Adrian raised an eyebrow when she asked he wanted her to sleep with him. Part of his brain instantly went "Uh, Duuuuh" but then the rest of his mind took control and he sighed. "All I'm asking is that you consider it..I'll...understand if you don't want to..have that kinda relationship with me.." He said and then stood and started to leave...lingering behind, hoping she might ask him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 1:02 am

Bree grew frustrted and kicked a near by rock before crying out in pain. Clutching her ankle, she closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 1:04 am

Adrian turns and quickly rushes to Bree's side when she emitted the cry of pain. He got down on his knees and carefully removed Bree's grip on her ankle...stretching it out a tiny bit to see how much pain she felt from it
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 1:18 am

Bree sniffled and shook her head. "No. I just hit it. I'm not... Not..." she said and looked up at Adrian, seeing how close he was.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 1:19 am

Adrian looked up at her, a feeling of concern covering his face. "You sure? You're sure it's not sprained...or broken?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 1:36 am

Bree was speechless for a moment, keeping her eyes on Adrian. "I..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/9/2012, 9:02 am

Adrian stood up a little bit and then slipped one arm under her legs and another behind her and then lifted her up and started to walk out of the cave, "I'm taking you to the infirmary....just...want to make sure you're ok."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 5:43 am

Bree wriggled. "Adrian, no. I'm fine. Just a bumped knee!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 5:41 pm

"Bree..." He started to say, his facial expression showing a bit of begging, but he sighed knowing that she would probably be mad at him or something if he just fought with her and took her somewhere against her will. So..instead he put her down on a rock again and then sat in front of her. "I'm sorry...just..I worry you know.." He told her..
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 6:53 pm

OOC: *ankle

Bree softened her scowl which she had been directing to Adrian. She reached toward him and put her hand on his cheek. "That's something some lucky girl will love about you one day."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 7:02 pm

Adrian sighed a bit, "That's if I ever even invested time in meeting new people.." He told her and sat back a bit,
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 7:18 pm

Bree didn't let go of his cheek. "You will, Addie. You're smart, brave and you always look out for you and yours."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 7:34 pm

Adrian looked up into her eyes and just shrugged a bit, "I don't know..I trust you and believe what you are saying...but I just don't know." He told her,
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 7:46 pm

Bree shifted off eher rock so she was directly in front of him. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 8:03 pm

"Why? Why, what?" He askes her, confused by what she was asking.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 8:40 pm

"Why don't you know?" she asked and looked him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cave (Le Private)   The Cave (Le Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cave (Le Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next