Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:36 pm

"Maybe he's hypnotized so he won't want to leave. You saw how close he stood beside Zelda. And we know Zelda doesn't want to go," Sebella pointed out. She heard footsteps approaching and panicked. putting the ear plugs down she took Raf by the wrist and kissed him.

Madame Marple stepped into her tent and froze when she saw the two teenagers kissing in her tent. "Off with y' now. Go on. Get," said the woman, ushering them out. "My tent ain't for you to come and make out in and what not."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:40 pm

I'd heard the lady coming back at almost the exact same time Sebella had, but was still surprised by the kiss. I did add an a$s grab for effect before breaking the kiss and running out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:42 pm

Sebella ran out of the tent with Raf and raised an eyebrow at him. "Nice," she said and looked around. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:44 pm

"Well, I really don't want to check on Shane and Zelda in case they're either violent or sexual, so we could enjoy the Carnival?" I suggested, grabbing her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:47 pm

Sebella smiled and nodded. "Sounds good," she said and smiled. "Let's leave Stupid and Circus Freak alone for a while."

It had been a while since she insulted anyone.

__

Zelda had left Shane for a moment to clean up and found the knife with blood on it. Examining it, she dropped it and crouched down in pain.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:50 pm

Shane looked up fromt he bed and instantly rushed over to Zelda's side. He crouched down and then lifted her up and held her in his arms, her head burried into his chest. "Shhh...Shh...just relax, Zelda...please relax..for me?" He cooed to her and lead her over to the bed to sit down and let her get over the sudden pain that she was struck with.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:56 pm

I laughed a little and kissed her cheek. I looked around. "So, um. What first?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 11:06 pm

Sebella shrugged. She looked around at the different stalls and the various acts walking around.

__

Zelda shakily snapped her fingers three times and waited for him to back away from her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 11:08 pm

Shane returned to normal upon hearing the three snaps and then instantly backed away from Zelda. But then he grew a confused look. "Zelda? Are you ok?" He asked her...showing true care for her well-being in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 11:45 pm

I started reading the multilingual signs. Burlesque. .no, I had a Sebella. Er, a girlfriend. Named Sebella. Sword swalloer, girl in a bottle, and..blade walker? I pointed at the sign. "What's that?" I asked Sebella, curious.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/28/2012, 12:01 am

Sebella looked. "Blade walker," she said and curiously started go walk over.

__

Zelda
looked at him for a moment, scared. She shook her head and crouched in
the corner of the room. "No. I don't know... Where... Who... I..." she
said and began crying. There was the sound of the door opening and
closing. Zelda looked up and grew fearful. The ring master stepped
inside and snapped his fingers three times and then took Zelda's hand
and cut a tiny X into her wrist and left before the hypnotized haze wore
off.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/28/2012, 12:20 am

Shane was surprised by the ring master's appearance and then he snapped his fingers and Shane fell into another trance. He looked up almost groggily and saw the ring master cut Zelda's wrists.."Stop that.." He said as he started after the ring master, wanting to protect his girl...but the man was gone before he even did anything He walked up to Zelda and wrapped an arm around her shoulder..."Are...you ok, Zelda?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/28/2012, 1:21 am

I walked with her, wondering if that meant walking on a sword. That seemed delightfully risky.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/28/2012, 3:06 am

Zelda blinked and looked at him. "Fine. Absolutely dandy," she said and smiled. "Maybe we should go out for a walk. Find your friends..."

__

Sebella's eyes widened when she saw. The act was a man talking with blades. His legs were in the air and he kept his balance with the swords. Sebella was sure that anyone else would fall. She hugged Raf's arm and watched in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/28/2012, 8:08 am

Shane looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. "I...don't want to look for them...they want to send us back..I don't want to go back...I just want to be here with you.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/28/2012, 8:23 pm

I wasn't sure of how hard it was at first, but he started to do minor tricks, like hopping or balancing on one, and I was thoroughly convined that I'd never be able to do that.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/29/2012, 12:35 pm

Sebella soon grew bored. "Let's go grab some cotton candy instead."

__

Zelda smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come on, Shane. We need to go for a walk. Come on. You can-" she whispered the rest in his ear- "to me later."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/29/2012, 6:10 pm

Shane started to resist the idea but then just quieted down and smiled at her. He kissed her cheek and then hugged her tighter. "Ok.." He said to her and then lead her out of the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 1:00 am

I shrugged. It seemed like he was just repeating himself now, anyway. I walked away, hand in hand with Sebella, looking for cotton candy.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 10:51 am

Sebella soon grew bored. After she found the cotton candy, she frowned a lot and fidgetted and just... started being Sebella toward every male she saw but Raf.

__

Zelda grinned and led him around, looking for Raf and Sebella.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 7:04 pm

Shane kissed Zelda on the top of the head as they walked around, looking for the two that he would much rather avoid. "I think that's them...over there with the cotton candy." He said to her, pointing at the two that he was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 7:20 pm

I ate my cotton candy, one arm around Sebella and the other holding my sweet sugary goodness. She was also being a bit abrasive and fidgety. "You wanna go back to the inn for the night, Sebella?" I asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 7:40 pm

"It'd be more entertaining than this place..." Sebella sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Hey!" Zelda called over, taking Shane with her toward them. "How are you enjoying the Carnival Bizarre?"

"Oh it's great. Just simply amazing, you know," Sebella smiled, lying through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 8:51 pm

Shane followed Zelda over to Raf and Sebella. He smiled at them as Zelda asked them how they were enjoying the Carnival. Something about the way Sebs answered though made him raise an eyebrow and that dazed look he had start to waver a bit. He opened his mouth to speak but then the daze returned and he just awkwardly closed his mouth and stepped back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 10:18 pm

I smiled. "It's awesome, Zelda." I said, lying less than Sebella since I genuinely liked it. I looked over at Shane, seeing his look go from dazed to confused to back to dazed. "Hey Shane, how about going back home? To camp?" I asked. "Maybe tomorrow, if that's okay with you, Zelda? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next