Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running into a "friend." (BOB)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Running into a "friend." (BOB) Empty
PostSubject: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:53 pm

It was a rather uneventful day at Camp Half Blood, and Zahra felt like she might as well put it to good use by brushing up on her archery skills. They weren't particularly impressive at the moment, in fact... they pretty much sucked. She couldn't seem to hit the target at the right angle, and she kept just grazing the target's edge.

"Why can't I be like one of those Olympians?" she muttered to herself as she emptied the meager sheath, one arrow at a time, becoming increasingly frustrated. She really wanted to improve her shot, but it seemed pretty pointless. Where was Jance when you needed him? He was probably great at this. She ran a hand through her hair and tied it up in a knot before she unloaded yet another arrow that embedded itself into the musty wood stand of the target.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 6:29 pm

Anundar was in his cabin sitting and thinking while scratching his beard. He could go do some more melee fighting training or weight lifting, but he felt he was good enough already in the both of those, so why not try something he is not as good at like ranged fighting. He could try his skill on the bow, and maybe Camp Half-Blood would have some throwing axes as well for Anundar to use. So, Anundar set of from his cabin to the archery range.

Even though Anundar knew he would be using ranged weapons he still brought his hammer, because he knew the amount of wackos in the Camp. As he arrived at the range he noticed someone familiar there. It was his old Girl-friend, who cheated on him then made him go on a rage-fest, and leave camp only for him to come back, and they become friends. It was Zahra.

Anundar, figured he would say hi to the girl, but first he looked around, and low and behold the camp did have throwing axes. So, he grabbed a few, and walked over to the throwing area of the target next to Zahra's.

"Hey Zahra," He said as he approached the throwing area. He threw and axe, and hit the target at it's edges.

"Nice day for practice eh, I figured I would do some ranged training myself," Anundar said looking over at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 7:47 pm

Zahra retrived her arrows swiftly, placing them back into the metal sheath and returning to her stance before the target, stringing yet another arrow onto her bow, trying to make sure it's alignment was straight with the bull's eye before she released it. She held it for a few seconds, adjusting her stance a bit. Zahra hoped that maybe she'd actually land a good shot this time and shifted her bow a little to the left when suddenly, a booming voice broke her focus and she jumped, turning toward the voice with the bow and arrow still notched.

Unable to control herself in her surprise, she released her grip on the bow's string and the arrow went flying towards Anundr. Thankfully, Zahra had managed to divert the arrow enough that its path curved to the side... and straight into a terracotta pot with a hollow crash. Zahra winced, cursing fervently under her breath.

"Gods, Anundr, are you mental?!" What a pointless question that was, she already knew the answer: yes.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:00 pm

Whoosh the arrow nearly missed Anundar. Was Zahra mad, well of course she was, but was she really that careless with a bow....... probably. Though luckily the arrow missed and didn't hit Anundar otherwise, he would have probably gotten angry.

"Gods, Zahra, watch you aim next time that almost hit me, and when I get hurt I sometimes lose my cool you should know that," Anundar said crossing his arms. Maybe she had tried to shoot him on purpose..... probably not Zahra was just not the type to go openly and murder someone like such, or at least that's what Anundar thought.

"And no I'm not mental thank you very much," Anundar said grumbling. He wasn't mental, He just lost control of his anger sometimes, which the first time in camp that happened he tore down a tree with his hammer if he remembered correctly. Then the second time Zahra's new Boyfriend came, and Anundar thought he was going to squash the kid, but then Zahra calmed the both of them down.

"Now, I forgive you for almost hitting me with an arrow, because I'm a nice guy," Anundar said to the daughter of Ptah.

"So what have you been up too?" He asked trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 10:09 pm

"But you shouldn't just sneak up on someone who's shooting an arrow like that! You were kind of asking for it..." she muttered the last part, notching a new arrow upon the bow's string. When he got hurt he lost his cool? Of course she knew that. That was the story of her whole relationship with him, basically. Someone would mess with him, even in a small way, and the psycho would flip a s*** on them, maybe even try to kill them, and somehow Zahra always seemed to get dragged into it. It was a rather brutal way to live, and the only reason Zahra still associated with Anundr was when she was forced to and afraid that she would get hurt otherwise.

Basically, when Anundr said that sometimes he lost his cool, it was the biggest understatement of the century. He definitely had something going on upstairs, and Zahra longed to refer him to the closest psychiatrist she could find. Still, she kind of felt sorry for him. He didn't really have any friends, and she allowed him to think that she was his friend... granted, he would probably try and break her or something if she told him otherwise. She knew that Jance didn't really like this fact, but he wasn't here right now... so what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him, Zahra supposed.

Zahra released the next arrow, which ended up relatively close to the target, and she grinned, listening to Anundr's statement of forgiveness and sorry attempt to make small talk with her. She turned to him, tucking her bow to her side.

"Well, thanks for forgiving me, I guess..." she replied, completely unsure as to what the appropriate way to respond to that statement would have been. "But I haven't been doing much, Jance-" Zahra cut herself off. Maybe she shouldn't talk about her boyfriend around Anundr. It didn't seem like a very good idea. Why had she dated Anundr in the first place? He was hairy and brutish and angry... and she could go on and on about it. Grimacing slightly, she forced herself to continue so she didn't seem rude.

"I haven't been up to much, honestly. I'm trying to work on my battle techniques, which has been modestly successful, and I've been catching up on some art projects that have been calling my name," Zahra said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 11:58 pm

Hmm Zahra seemed a bit annoyed. Maybe Anundar made her lose a good shot. Hmm that may make Anundar mad, maybe, but that was something more minor, so he would probably be able to stay mostly cool.

Anundar listened to the girl as she started to speak again. Jace hmm that was the guy who attacked Anundar, He wanted to squash the boy under his hammer at the time. Though now he would be annoyed to see the boy, but he would try to not kill him, well at least not injure him killing is saved for monsters.

"Ah that's good I've been practicing lately as well I feel I've gotten much stronger," Anundar said. In truth he was a very strong boy. A lot stronger than other demi-gods usually only being beaten by super-strength. As Anundar continued to think something was dropping from the sky.

A hammer hit the ground causing a shock wave that almost knocked Anundar over, and would probably knock the weaker over. Where the hammer hit was a small crater and a note on the hammer.

Anundar walked over to see the hammer, he twisted his neck making a crack. He picked up the note and read it out loud. "Dear son here is a gift from me to you try not to kill the girl, and try not to destroy more trees. As I said this is a gift to you, because I felt like giving it to you, sincerely Thor," Anundar said then picking up the hammer.

The hammer was more heavy than his old, but was still nothing much to Anundar. He wondered if it could do anything, he figured he would try it on a target later. Thank you father, he said in his head.

"Well this is nice," Anundar said looking over his new hammer.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 10:25 pm

"Really?" Zahra asked Anundar regarding his new training, with an eyebrow arched as she considered this. She just didn't understand how it was even possible for that boy to get stronger than he already was. As it stood, he could easily chop a freaking tree in half with an ax, and if that wasn't a test of monumental strength than she didn't know what was.

Zahra didn't have time to fully complete her train of thoughts and formulate a real answer before an enormous package came falling randomly from the sky at a ridiculous speed... right near her head. She managed to skid backwards a few step, out of the way of the absurdly large packaging. Once it hit the ground, it created a near earthquake that caused Zahra to fall straight down onto her butt with an "Oof." Well, that was just absolutely excitative, wasn't it? She grumbled, glancing down at her right hand, which had taken the brunt of the fall. She stretched it out gingerly, examining it for damage, but while it pained her there was no clear breakage to its structure. Tucking it into her side, she glared at Anundar, still on the ground, wondering what the heck would have fallen from the sky. He began to fuss with it without consulting Zahra at all, completely ignoring the fact that she was now on the ground. Granted, the box was large and he may not have noticed, but...

"Wait!" Zahra called, but he had already begun to read a letter aloud, and it appeared the box contained a present for him... from his father? Great. Figured. Zahra never got anything. She couldn't help but chuckle when she heard what it said, though.

Zahra hated to think this, but Thor must not have been too intelligent. Who in their right mind would have given their son, who obviously had severe issues controlling his anger, a brand-spanking-new war hammer? Obviously, Thor had failed Parenting 101.

This just caused Zahra to laugh even harder. It was so preposterous.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 11:29 pm

Anundar slowly turned his head to Zahra as she laughed. What was she laughing about. Was probably jealous, because Anundar got a present from his parent, and she didn't or something like that. Eh, though her laughing was starting to get annoying, a lot of laughing could do that.

"Would you kindly stop that laughing now?" Anundar told Zahra. He was starting to get a headache, and the best way to cure a headache, was through pure physical labor. Well he could try out his new hammer now, to see if it would do anything special or just be a weapon given to him by a god.

Anundar walked up to an arrow target. Yes, they were meant for arrows or other ranged weapons, but Anundar didn't care. They were the closest thing he had to a non-tree non-Zahra target right now.

Anundar took a swing and when the hammer hit it was like a thunderclap. A small bit of thunder was heard and a few waves of force resonated of the area it was hit, but the target was destroyed, just from Anundar's brute strength alone, though the added affect on the hammer was nice.

Anundar walked back over to Zahra. "It's perfect, it's a fine weapon that will serve me well in the fight against monsters, and hopefully I'll get to bring it with me to Valhalla when I die," Anundar lowering his weapon into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 11:43 pm

Zahra hadn't realized that her laughing had aggravated Anundar, so when he told her to stop she stopped immediately, startled. She pushed herself off the ground with her good hand, standing up and brushing off her shorts. Great, her new, stark white shorts had gotten dirt all over them. It wasn't like Zahra really cared so much about fashion, but she'd spent a bit of money on the shorts and she hated when she soiled perfectly good clothes. Anyway, that was completely off of the topic.

Examining her hand closely once again, Zahra decided that at worst, it could only be a sprain, which was good. She looked up quickly to notice that Anundar had grabbed his hammer, and approached... a target? What could he possibly be up to? Both of her eyebrows raised in surprise as she gaped at him. He had taken his hammer, and slammed it with his immense amount of brute force straight into the target. Well, that was... interesting, to say the least. The target was now completely destroyed, unusable, all thanks to psychotic Anundar and his daft father's war hammer. Wonderful. Just fantastic.

She had little time to recover before Anundar came bounding back towards her like a German Shepherd puppy who hadn't yet grown into himself, extremely pleased with the effectivity of his new toy. Zahra forced a smile, trying to act impressed. "I... can see how that could serve you well," she commented, nodding towards the decimated target.

"Though now camp's down yet another target, and we run out of those quickly enough as it is..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 9:42 pm

"Eh the camp can get more, I'm sure a few targets aren't too much for gods and demi-gods," Anundar said. Anundar looked back on the target. Yeah it was completely obliterated, but it was all in the name of mythological science of sorts, but now Anundar had a hammer that was just plain awesome. It was big, powerful, and had all the powers of thunder sort of.

"Well now this has made my day ten times better, my dad is an awesome guy, I met him once back in Jotunheim," Anundar said recalling his past experience meeting his dad.

"If anyone ever tells you to go there don't. It's a crazy place where everything wants to kill you, got scratched bad by troll wolf there," Anundar said rolling up his sleeve on his left arm showing three claw mark scars.

"I did manage to kill the beast though," Anundar said. He wished he had taken a trophy from the fight. The past was the past though no need thinking about it.

"So have you managed to meet your godly parent yet?" Anundar asked Zahra.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 11:49 pm

"I suppose not.." Zahra murmured, though she still stood and examined the target. It was pretty mangled, and it didn't look fixable. Whatever. It wasn't her problem, not really, though maybe she'd go tell Chiron about the psychotic boy destroying the targets later... but somehow she thought that he probably had much bigger problems. She was distracted from her thoughts once again when Anundar spoke, and she turned to face him.

"That sounds... bad. Though I don't think I'll ever have any reason to go to Jotunheim, as I'm Egyptian, not Norse. I haven't met my father, not yet, and I honestly don't think it's going to happen anytime soon," Zahra stated. She wasn't sure if she wanted to meet her father... she thought it might be kind of freaky. She was so used to being an orphan, even though meeting her father probably wouldn't make her feel like less of one. From what she had heard of the Greek gods, most of them weren't particularly affectionate towards their children.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 2:24 am

"Eh I'm Norse yet I'm in a Greek camp," Anundar said to Zahra after her statement. True it was unlikely one such as her could brave through Jotunheim, but there was always that chance she would visit the place.

"You probably won't visit the place, nothing against you or anything, but I got hurt fighting the animals there, it's a very dangerous place," Anundar said. It was a quite mystical place as well. Filled with magic, and everything was ten times larger than what it would normally be in the mortal world.

"Also don't give up hope you may one day meet your father, there's an old saying 'never give up even when falling down a cliff you never know what may happen on the way down' so just keep having faith and you may one day meet him," Anundar said to the girl. Her dad was the god of art if he remembered right. That's a cheery thing to be a god off.

"I mean maybe during the winter solstice or whatever you can go to Olympus on the bus, I hear the Egyptian and Norse god go there sometimes as well," Anundar said bring optimism into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 10:40 pm

Zahra took the time to listen to Anundar, crossing her arms over her chest uncomfortably. It offended her just a little that he thought she wouldn't be able to hold her own in Jotunheim, but then again she had never been there and if the boy couldn't measure anything else he could measure someone's strength. He was probably right. Zahra frowned slightly, and this continued when he began to lecture her about Ptah and life and death and family. She tried to busy herself, stacking a few arrows back into her metal sheath, trying to organize them in some sort of way so she wouldn't have to focus on him, because he was beginning to aggravate her just a little. She took a few moments to keep organizing before she responded.

"I've been to Olympus before, but it wasn't very pretty..." she murmured. "Though I've heard lots of good stories. I didn't see my father, or at least I didn't recognize him, but it was a bit chaotic," Zahra shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know if I'd want to meet him even if I had the chance to."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 12:12 am

"Really, at one point I had that though process as well, but my father turned out to be a pretty chill guy, you know, I would love to visit him again if given the chance, heck may return to Jotunheim sometime or another to see if he returns," Anundar said chuckling. He wouldn't really go back, but it was an amusing idea nonetheless.

"Though yes you'll probably enjoy your father when you meet him, I mean my dad is the whole reason I cam back to camp... much to 'your joy'," He said the last part with sarcasm. He knew the girl wasn't the happiest when she saw him come back to Camp Half-Blood, but hey they put there differences aside, and now they were friends again right.

"Your dad is the god of art right, so maybe if you pray to him he'll give you some magic art supplies or something," Anundar said with a slight chuckle. That would be pretty cool though magical art supplies. Perhaps a paint brush that would allow the artist to go inside there painting.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 9:56 pm

((Lordy I forgot about this HOW did I forget about this it was golden I'm SO sorry!!!!))

"Well, that's good that you enjoyed seeing your father, I guess. But when I meet my father? Somehow I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. He never made any attempt to contact me when I was younger and literally groveling on street corners, I don't think he's going to bother now. I don't want any magical art supplies from him," Zahra stated decidedly, fighting the urge to roll her eyes or laugh at Anundr's sarcastic comment. "I mean, I embrace my godly heritage, but it hasn't really given me much... what have I gotten out of this experience, some abnormal artistic talent, a dead mother, and the ability to be chased by monsters when I please? Sounds wonderful!" Zahra said the last part with distaste, shifting her weight from one side to the other. She kind of regretted what she had said, because her father could actually be listening and then he'd probably hate her forever, but all of it was true.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 11:25 pm

Anundar sighed he saw he was not getting to her, so he listened to her as she continued to speak. He thought as she continued to mumble. She seemed to be un-happy about her father though she mentioned monsters that perked Anundar up instantly.

"I enjoy a good run in with a monster," Anundar said then coming up with an amazing idea. He could show her how fun all this could be in a place of true magic. The same he said he probably wouldn't go back to anytime soon, Jotunheim. It was a brilliant idea. He could show Zahra how amazing the place, was while maybe fighting a monster that would probably injure Anundar if he was alone, but in a group of two it should make things easier right.

"Zahra!" Anundar said kinda loud, "Your mumbling gave me the perfect idea."

"We should go to Jotunheim, the both of us, yes I know I said I almost died there, and that it was a very dangerous place that I probably wouldn't return to in awhile, but if there its you and me that should make the fights easier right, and it will let you experience a true Norse area," Anundar said proud of his idea. He didn't know how she would react. He figured she would decline, or argue no like most Greeks and Egyptians would.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 1:15 am

Zahra just looked at him incredulously. "What are you, insane?! Wait- don't answer that." She gaped at him, trying to process his mindset. "Why the hell would I want to go to Jotunheim? I mean, no offense or anything, but didn't you just say you almost died, and that if I went there I probably wouldn't survive? And why would you enjoy running into a monster? That just doesn't make any sense... oh, and by the way, I was speaking perfectly clearly and not mumbling. Get your facts straight, Anundar," she continued, disconcerted, and then thought for a second. "There's nothing really that special in Jotunheim anyway.... right?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 1:37 am

"What well you see...," Anudar started but didn't complete. She seemed not happy about it in the slightest. Typical of Greeks to think of all the dangers first then act later. Oh well they can't all be head-strong like the Norse.

"Well Jotunheim you see is a good place fore training, and you could survive if you stuck with me, we could double team those monsters and we would win every fight," Anundar said still sure of his ideas. His ideas were fabulous, because he was so smart... not really.

"Because Zahra every monster is more training," Anundar said. He always did enjoy a good fight.

"Ohhoe little you know Jotunheim is litterally a place seething in magic, it's like the whole place is engorged in it, making everything bigger than normal whatever they would be," Anundar sai with a chuckle.

"For example a bee there would be the size of a pigeoun," Anundar said knowing full well how dangerous the animals there were.

"Along with that there are dragons there, and trolls live there as well, and if you meet the trolls I hear they are actuallyquite hospitable to traveling humans and demi-gods," Anundar said thinking about what he knew about Jotunheim.

"Also the norns live there and can show one the way to Mimirs well," Anundar said.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime9/6/2012, 8:30 pm

((LOL I love how Zahra is so greekified that Anundar thinks of her as a Greek))

Zahra considered his statement, even though she probably shouldn't have. Anundar was a moron. It made no sense for her to consider anything he said. He was trying, very un-subtly, to tell her she needed more training, and she totally agreed with him, and she probably did. But was Jotunheim really the right place to go to get some? Was it safe? She knew absolutely nothing about the place, and she was curious. The way Anundar described it was a bit unsettling, a place "engorged" in magic, with larger than life creatures. But still, the idea was intriguing, and she had begun to lose inspiration from her art. What better way to gain inspiration than to explore the vast unknown, right? Though exploring the vast unknown with Anundar was probably the worst idea she'd had in all of her sixteen, nearly seventeen, years.

"Look, I understand that I need more training. I get it. You don't need to keep not-so-subtly implying that in all of our conversations, because I know already. If you really think it's such a great opportunity, then maybe..." she trailed off. What the hell was she doing?

"I'll go. On a few conditions. One, you swear on the river styx that this isn't some sort of trap, that you're not going to take me there and murder me or trap me there something. Not that I think you'd do that. And also, so long as we get back quickly and we're not stuck there forever. That'd be good."

Oh gods, Jance was going to kill her if he found out about this.

What was she getting herself into?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime9/13/2012, 10:09 pm

Anundar stared at the girl plainly who said anything about her needing training personally. He didn't think he was implying it either, but whatever these Egyptians can believe what they want. Though she really did need some more muscles, but whatever Jotunheim would do that for her.

Anundar narrowed his eyes slightly. He would never do any if the things Zahra said. They were cowardly and weak. Anundar had much more honor than that.

"I swear by your River Styx that I won't trick you like a coward," Anundar said as a bit of thunder and lightning flashed in the distance. Cool effect, the gods always did like making everything flashy and suspenseful.

"Now if were done with the petty swears you best start packing, for we have a trip ahead of us more thrilling than any other camper can say they have had," Anundar said with a slight grin.

"Together we could also possibly meet trolls," Anundar said with a sigh. Oh how much fun this was going to be. Near-death experiences, deadly monsters, magic as far as the eye can see, it was going to be a perfect place, and a perfect place for Zahra to train as well.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 10:39 pm

Zahra watched Anundar carefully, in an attempt to measure his expression after what she had suggested. His eyes narrowed, and he looked almost like a bull about to rage into action before his expression lightened and his posture relaxed as he spoke. She almost wished that she could have captured him in that moment, because to put it to canvas would have been classic. She could have called it "The Boar Man," or something along those lines. Zahra had never been that creative in her making of titles.

Anyway, he swore, and Zahra flinched as the lightning flashed. She'd really have to get used to that, though she probably never would being that she'd already been at camp for so long and she had not already. Anundar's face slackened in his content as he considered all that they were about to face... trolls? Zahra felt her shoulders stiffen slightly, and she looked at him apprehensively. "You're sure that this is a good idea, right Anundar? It really will help me, and it's not just a sick wish to provoke monsters, get into fights, and possibly get injured?" she looked at him, beginning to have second thoughts. Maybe she'd find a way out of this... if she could suddenly come down with an illness, or run away screaming. Would that work? Probably not.

"I mean, I know you're right. I really need the training. We've established this. But this seems... unnecessary, somehow. I could just go into the woods here and seek out monsters, or I could go to combat class and learn more there..."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 6:28 pm

Anundar looked down at Zahra as she spoke. He listened to her first statement and kept an close eye on her. Of course he knew this would help her though. What a better way to learn how to fight monsters than to fight some of the most dangerous ones on the planet. His logic was great.

"Of course it will help you Zahra," He said plainly.

"And also I don't do any sick tricks like that I'm no coward," Anundar said in a more deep and menacing tone.

He then listened to the girl blabber on some more. Yup no matter what she would say, she was not getting out of this trip.

"Oh, but the woods are only filled with puny, weak Greek monsters, as well as combat class is nothing compared to the real thing," Anundar said.

"As well I don't know if you know this though since Jotunheim can lead one to Mimir's Well," Anundar said. He knew all to well about the well, but Zahra probably didn't so he would of course explain it to her.

"Mimir's Well is a magical well filled with song mead, which makes good which gives those who drink it great wisdom, though you must pay a price to drink from it, in fact that's how Odin lost his eye, he paid with his eye to drink from the well," Anundar said.

"So now we best get ready for the long trip back to Norway," Anundar said to Zahra.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime11/4/2012, 12:56 am

"You know, Anundar, I really don't think that going to Jotunheim is the best idea right now," Zahra spoke tentatively, taking a small step away from him, as if she'd have to escape.

"I know, I could use the training, but I have a lot going on here, what with Jance and classes, and I'm actually thinking of working on some new art projects. Maybe we can go to Jotunheim another time? And Mimir's Well sounds interesting, too, but I think I have as much wisdom as I'll need for now," she continued, taking another step back.

"Anyhow, I think I'm going to have to go now. Well, see you later, Anundar!" Zahra hesitated for a few seconds after waving and forcing a half-hearted smile to take a few hasty steps away.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime11/4/2012, 1:21 am

Anundar had a cold stare for a few moments as he absorbed Zahra's words. Well if she wasn't to go by her own will then, force would be the only way to make her go. What a better chance than now to knock Zahra out.

"Sorry Zahra," He said under his breath as he raised his fist knocking Zahra clear on the head knocking her out. Well she was knocked out now how to get to Norway with an unconscious girl. Defiantly not through the airports. There was only only one way.

Anundar got on his knees and started praying. So father a portal to Norway would be nice to train this girl in the ways of the Norse so yeah portal please and extra food in fire for you later, as well as all the pain I get I will offer to you," Anundar said getting up. At first nothing happened and it was just Anundar and unconscious Zahra, but then a blue flash behind Anundar got his attention.

Thor had answered his prayers and there was a portal. "Thank you Father," Anundar said, Grabbing Zahra and going through the portal, and he was in his bedroom in Norway.

Anundar tossed Zahra on his bed, and went to the restroom to get a cup of water, and then came back to his bedroom.

"Hey Zahra wake up," He said splashing water on her. Anundar didn't know if his mom was home, but if she was she didn't hear him, and was probably doing something random.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime11/4/2012, 1:42 am

Before Zahra could process what had happened to her... she was knocked over the head and transported to Norway, unconscious the whole time. She lay on Anundar's bed in Norway, pretty deeply asleep before he came in and doused her with water. Her eyes slowly opened, and she looked around groggily.

"What the hell?" she muttered heavily, realizing that she was now soaked and her head was throbbing as if something had hit her. It took a second for her vision to clear, and suddenly she saw... Anundar? Her stomach twisted. "Where are we?" she asked him, obviously disconcerted about the fact that she was alone in a bedroom, and that Anundar has just dumped water on her. Her head throbbed, and she had no idea how she'd gotten there. She tried to sit up, pushing against the mattress with her palms, but the room spun and she put her head back in her arms.

"Why is the room spinning?" she asked him, waves of uncertainty churning in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into a "friend." (BOB)   Running into a "friend." (BOB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running into a "friend." (BOB)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next