Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am I running?! (Evi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Why am I running?! (Evi) Empty
PostSubject: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 10:51 pm

Sebella was wearing typical running clothes. A sports bra under a shirt which was tied to show her midriff with some leggings and Nike sneakers. She was focused ahead and mentally thinking 'WHY DID I INSIST ON RUNNING!?' She needed water and desperately. She was running out, though. She also was close to collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 11:06 pm

I had been looking around for Sebella all day. I knew she had told me where she was going. .but I'd kind of forgotten. So I went around camp, shadowtravelling to different places and looking for her. I finally apleared in her shadow on the work out fields. Luckily she'd been running towards the sun, so her shadow was behind her. She seemed like she'd been running for a bit too long. I wasn't sure if yelling would scare her and make her trip, so I jogged across the track so that she'd end up running towards me.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 11:10 pm

Sebella saw him and grinned. She attempted to speed up but she wasn't very successful. She stopped just short of him and sat down. "Hey there, you," she nodded and lay back a little to catch her breath. "I don't know why I went running. It's just stupid. I probably look so unattractive. Blah..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 11:20 pm

I laughed, and layed down next to her. I smiled slyly and said, "Are you kidding? I love seeing you all swewty andpanting." She didn't seem like she had enough energy to smack me, so that was good. I gave her a light peck on the cheek. "Running is stupid." I declared.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 11:39 pm

"I agree. Why did I do it?" she asked and chuckled. "No, seriously. Did I randomly decide to run or something or did I plan it?"

She panted some more and calmed her breathing. "I am never going out for a run ever again. Raf, you need to keep me lazy and away from this awful place!"

She grinned at the sky and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 12:04 am

I shrugged. "I honestly don't remember, Sebella." I said softly. When she said she wanted me to keep her lazy for forever, I laughed. "Okay, I will keep you lazy. You can just stay in my bed for a while." I said, and winked at her. I sat up next to her, and nudged her arm. "You might need a shower." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 12:30 am

"Shower I can do," Sebella laughed. She looked up at the sky and smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder. "What would I do without you, Raf?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 12:42 am

"Shower alone" I said, and chuckled. I wrapped my arm around her, letting myself forget that she was sweaty just so that I could pull her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 12:50 am

She laughed. "What makes you think I'd shower with you in the first place?" she said with a sly smile. She hit him on the arm lightly and moved some hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 12:53 am

I smiled. "Probably because I'm so damn sexy." I said, and gave her a nice kiss.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 12:57 am

Sebella laughed and let him kiss her back. She liked the texture and how he did it. There was little about Raf she didn't like. Very little. Which, in fact, was a miracle given her usual stature on the topic of men.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 1:23 am

I pulled my lips away very slightly. "Is that enough to convince you to let me shower with you?" I asked quietly, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 2:26 am

"Hmm. Maybe a little more coaxing," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 7:24 pm

I chuckled a little, and leaned in closer to her and kissed her again, much more gently this time, making sure I dragged the kiss out a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 7:48 pm

She closed her eyes and saw fireworks under her eyelids. She gently parted from him. "Raf... I think you just got into my shower... I MEAN, you can come shower with me."

Bad, brain. Bad. You too, mouth.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 8:10 pm

I laughed and couldn't keep from smiling. "Well, good." I whispered, and stood up. I offered her my hand. My thoughts were floating past the moment and into the near future, and I might have been getting a little antsy.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 1:27 am

Sebella took his hand and stood up. "Okay then," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 1:29 am

I wrapped my arms around her loosely, pulling her closer to me. "Shadow travel or walking?" I asked, still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 1:33 am

"Shadow travel please and thank you," she said and smiled gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I running?! (Evi)   Why am I running?! (Evi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I running?! (Evi)
Page 1 of 1