Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cabin's Courtyard

Go down 
+14
The Lovely Assistant
Ani
Dragonfire
Mason
Crazymoose99
Vikus
Gravity
Rachel
Evimero
Wednesday
The Doctor
Dexter
Rayquaza
Kasi
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:49 am

Shane felt bad for Density, hearing her say No when he handed her over. "Density..I'm sorry...it's...better right now you being with your sister...even if what you told me about your past stands...she's still your family and I'm just the guy you met at the arena." He told her, knealing down slightly to talk to her and not have to look at her sister. He stood up and said to Onicka, "Whether you like it or not, I'm coming back to check on her and make sure her stomach is not worse than what I can see, so I suggest you take your sister to an infirmary now, because if you don't, I'll take her myself later." He said it, not really caring if it sounded like a threat or not. He wanted Density to be safe, and right now he doubted giving her to her sister being the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:53 am

"You come near my sister ever again and I swear I will slit your throat," I say venom in my voice as I glare daggers at him.
"Don't leave me please."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 8:54 am

Shane glared at Onicka and then looked down at Density and knelt down, gently whispering to her. "I promise, I will finish giving that tour." He whispered to her. His voice was low so only a blind girl could here him.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 10:36 am

"Well I better just go to the infirmary because of your carelessness." I walk away caring Density to the infirmary.
(Want to just time skip to Density's bunk?)
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 10:41 am

"I wasn't careless....if I had been careless I wouldn't of even made an attempt to be her friend." He said to Onicka as she walked away. He sighed and waled back to his cabin.

((Sure I guess, *shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 8:51 pm

Bella looked up and glanced toward the noise before seeing that annoying bitch again. Gods how could it be so annoying to hear such idiotic crap. Yet maybe that girl would be helpful in the future. So she stood up and walked over to the girl and smiled calmly. "Look, I'm still not sure you should be associated with but maybe we can work together and become acquaintances. I'm Bella, a child of Bast and an assassin who has been around the block."

((Sorry it took so long. I've been sick and had writers block))
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 12:49 am

"Jadzia daughter of Loki," I say pulling a meatball sandwich and chips from my bag. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 11:06 am

Bella glanced at the food and her stomach grumbled at the thought of eating. She thought about saying no but then smiled and nodded. "Sure, food sounds good right now." The daughter of Bast sat in a crouch while looking around them.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 2:18 pm

I give her half the sandwich and opened the bag of chips and set it between us. "I have a lot of food so if you get hungry just ask."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 3:14 pm

Bella accepted the sandwhich and started eating it slowly. She wanted to basically inhale the food up she knew that it would just end up making her sick. Then when she finished the sandwhich, Bella ate a couple chips and sat back. "So, what's it like being a child of the Norse god of Trickery? I mean, being an assassin child of Bast gets me much scrutiny and it would seem like a child of Loki would be worse."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 3:23 pm

"It's not that bad it helps not getting criticized when you don't usually stay around to hear their complaints."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 11:32 am

Bella nodded in thought and then fingered the blades she had. It was true, not being criticized if you weren't around to hear it. "Hey, do you have something to drink?" She didn't like it but maybe this was meant to be a good friendship. Heck, Bella had never borrowed but had looted from those she assassinated. It was a nice change of pace for once.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 1:30 am

"It depends are you a Coke or Pepsi person if neither what?" I ask opening my backpack again waiting for her to reply
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 8:23 pm

Bella thought a minute and then laughed. "I guess I will drink either of those but how about a Coke today?" She glanced down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 9:38 pm

I pull a can of coke out of my bag and hand it over to her it was still cold, "There you go love."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 1:04 pm

Bella took the can of Coke and popped the tab. It was cold and tasted delicious. Not much tasted as good as soda that was cold and Coca Cola was the best soda that Bella had ever tried. Of course she had ususally had to steal one in order to have some but that was alright in her mind. "Thanks, so what is your purpose here? I guess why is it that you have no problem talking to an assassin?" Bella was curious and had never had many people willing to just sit down and chat with her.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 2:51 pm

"The same reason I can talk to a black man. In the end we're all the same."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 10:35 pm

Azazel flew into the camp, holding onto Ryan. He smirked and kissed her cheek as he made his decent, landing in the courtyard. However, something was wrong. After they were firmly on the ground, he let go of Ryan and held his head, staggering over to a bench like he was hit with a sudden wave, like he had gotten drunk after only one or two drinks. "No..damn it, no..I..I'm still holding control...stop..." He muttered like he was in pain, he looked up and saw Emo and Normal standing before him in astral form.

'You've had your fun long enough. And we've seen quite enough and are sick of watching our body used by that trash. If you forgot you're still in the same body as us and like it or not Cay is your girlfriend too.' Normal said.

'We aren't going to just sit idly by and let this go on forever you bastard.' Emo added

"Cute..but futile..I've...still got control.." Psycho said, though he was struggling.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 10:52 pm

Ryan looked at him concerned. She kisses him gently and hugged him tightly, her eyes closed. "Bye, Azazel.." Smiling softly she brushes a hand on his cheek, unsure of her feelings towards him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 11:08 pm

Azazel looked up at Ryan and relaxed a bit, his Psychotic nature relaxing a little and somewhat coping with releasing control. If Ryan was leaving there was no real point to him staying in control, hell it's not like he was looking for someone to kill at the moment. "Bye, Ryan..I'll catch you later." He said to her and then returned her hug and gave her another kiss. He released her, all be it not really wanting to.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 11:13 pm

Kissing back Ryan smiles. Once she is released she turns and leaves towards her cabin with a heavy heart. She hated having to say goodbye to him all the time. Constantly wondering if the next time she will see him that it will be her Azazel or some stranger with another girl.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 11:26 pm

Azazel sighed and then got up and walked back to his cabin, his personalities changing to where he was back to normal. Once he was inside he walked back to his bunk and crawled into bed, falling asleep without noticing if Cay was there or not.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 8:07 pm

I wander into the courtyard from my cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 8:50 pm

carter grace morris strode into the courtyard, her blonde curls bouncing with every brisk step she took. it was a lovely summer day, but carter wasn't the type of person to care about things like that. she stood in the middle of the courtyard with her slender arms crossed over her chest, bright blue eyes surveying the area for someone to talk to. although she thought most of the people at this camp were annoying — for gods' sake, some of them drew their weapons at the drop of a hat! — but having no human contact was unhealthy.

carter's gaze landed on a girl with dark, curly hair who wandered in from what appeared to be cabin twenty. she strolled towards her. "hey," she said, giving her a slight grin that faded to a neutral expression after a few moments. "my name is carter morris and i'm a daughter of thor, the norse god of thunder and lightning and a bunch of other stuff i can't be bothered to remember. you?" she was sure the "bunch of other stuff" comment sounded a tad rude to her dad, but she didn't give a crap, honestly. it wasn't like thor would strike his own daughter down with lightning or something. right?
code by nae and graphic by louise

Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 9:00 pm

"Um hi," I mumble. I stand there awkwardly my gaze on the ground. I hate when people talk to me I'm to shy for this kind of human contact. I just have to be nice. "I'm Rosalie Skii daughter of Phobos. Greek god of god of fear mostly to one individual person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin's Courtyard
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: