Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 7:22 pm

Greg ran up to the cave and looked around at the trees that towered over him. His hands were tingling with an emotion that he couldn't define. Was it the fabled anticipation that he had heard of? He thoughts swayed and then he decided it was time to be his normal self. Greg jumped onto a boulder and howled at the other wolves. Even though he couldn't look like a wolf, he was still part wolf himself. Even his last name stated that. Greg Lupine meant Wolf Greg or Greg the Wolf. He took his first few steps toward the wolves and then one barked a challenge and jumped for his throat. The challenge was one for leadership, which meant that he couldn't use weapons. So the demi-god swung his fist forward and then felt his knuckles hit the wolf's gut. Quickly following the first blow, he ducked and let the wolf sail over him. Greg jumped at the attacker and wrapped his arms around the lupine warrior's throat. With a tightening motion, Greg made the wolf choke and then pass out. He dropped his former challenger and then turned to his pack with a snarl. This was why he was the Alpha Male and no one challenged him and won. For the demi-god would die before he lost to another wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 8:11 pm

Griffin slid his chair back slowly from his desk, his mind buzzing crazily like it always did when he was doing heavy work. Ontop of his desk was a final year of college level math book, some easy (to him) word puzzels, and a piece of lititure he was writing. He had been working all day on work in the stuffy cabin, and it was time to take a walk in the forest, and clear his mind.

Walking out the door, he walked quietly into the wooded area. It wasn't long before the fog in his head started to lift, and he could think clearly again. However, his legs were cramped and he decided to stretch them.

Letting his mind wander, he traveled farther into the woods than he has ever gone. He froze, his entire body stiffening when he heard a wolf like howl, and then vicious growling.

"Hello?" he called out, freaked out beyond imagainable.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 8:24 pm

By the name of Lupercus, Greg could of sworn he heard a fearful voice. Instantly jumping down, the Roman demi-god barked in his wolf tone and waited until the other wolves had stopped howling. With a snarl, he sent them on into the cave and off to hunt. Then the human walked out toward where the voice had come from. The very fact that it had been there was frustrating, yet he accepted the fact that he wasn't out in the middle of nowhere anymore. Why are you here? You do know that this is an unsafe area to be in, right? Greg waited for an answer while he stood there and examined the other demi-god.
Back to top Go down

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 8:55 pm

He raised his hands slowly, and backed up, his chocolate eyes widening in fear and more confusion.

"Woah, woah woah man! I come in peace!" he said, his voice raising up an octive as he backed up further and further from this thing. His heart rate accelerated, and not the good kind that happens when he was about to crack the code on a computer. "Don't hurt me, bro!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 9:29 pm

Greg smiled as he realized that he must look like a wolf to the scared kid. It was funny because all that was true was that the wolf inside him was just that, inside him. With another thought, he turned to the kid and adjusted his weapons on his back. Suddenly Romulus ran up to him and yipped in a playful way. Greg leaned over and brushed his hand through the wolf's fur. Finally he responded. So, one, I'm only human. It just seems like I'm wild. Second, this is a rather unsafe place. You just got lucky that I didn't lose my position of Alpha Male earlier. I'm Greg Lupine, son of Lupercus. And this is Romulus, my wonderful pet timber wolf. Greg crouched down so he was half sitting.
Back to top Go down

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 9:53 am

He jumped away from the wolf, and looked down at it. Slowly, he looked back at the 'human'. His heart race was beginning to slow, but he was nowhere near calm though.

"Wa-wa-wa-wait. So you're telling me, you just beat a wolf? A wolf! That's like, scientificaly impossible!" he shouted, backing up furthur and further, reading the thing to try and judge if he would folow if he turn and ran. He shook his head. He couldn't believe it. A human could not beat a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime8/29/2012, 12:20 pm

((Sorry about the late reply))

Greg looked at the fear on the kid's face and said What is your name, kid? I can tell that you don't believe me so let me explain something. The god Lupercus has been named the god of wolves which means that I, as the son of Lupercus, can fight a wolf and win. I may not be able to look like a wolf but I still have the strength and speed of the said species. I can't believe that you don't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack   The Wolf Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Pack
Page 1 of 1