Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NYC Airport

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 1:08 am

I run in and find a plane for Orlando leaving in about 3 hour.

"Hello how may I help you?"

"1 first class ticket to Orlando"

"Sorry, we don't allow minors to ride on planes by themsleves"

I show her a couple of golden drachmas "Our secret?"

"This way please"

1 hour later I'm drinking some hot chocolate in the VIP Lounge room waiting for my flight. Life is good
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 12:52 am

Jack walks into the airport muttering under his breath incoherently. He knew this was a bad idea, and he had no idea where he was going. Not to mention he was flat-out broke. After sitting down on a bench for a while, he stands up and slowly walks away towards the security checkpoint. Jack is stopped at the front of the security check.
"Ticket please?" a burly security guard asks gruffly.
"Sure... One second." Jack reaches into his pocket as if he actually happens to have one before cracking the guard square in the jaw. He takes off as the guard hits the floor with a sharp thump. Jack runs by various other boarders trying to get to their flights some staring with their mouths gaping open, and others trying to stop him. Jack manages to weave through the security checkpoint and keeps on sprinting. Guards start to pour out of every single possible spot in a wild attempt to stop him, but fail as he keeps on legging it. He slowly grows tired, and stops behind a pillar for a second. Jack gasps for breath as he sits down, and looks around. He notices the Orlando flight getting ready to leave, and decides to blend in with the crowd waiting. Jack eventually manages to make it on board by hiding behind a slightly obese man, and wanders about before finding a seat (luckily) in the VIP section.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 6:22 pm

The flight to Orlando is called to leave so I orb fat, skinny, really cute boys, annoying poodles, out of my way. "Well that was a new record!" I muttered to myself.

"Ticket please" says the quriky flight attendant

"Die!" I yell before making orbs inside her body blow her up to bits. I run through the airplane tunnel thing and into to the crammed airplane hallway. More orbs are activated to attack the tourist. I find 2A before the flight attendants know who caused all the tourist carcacess.

Sitting next to me is a cute boy that looks CHBish. Might as well make friends now that James betrayed me to Lily. "Camp Half-Blood" I say to him
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:05 pm

Jack looks up and stares blankly for a couple of seconds before making the connection. "Uh.. yeah?" He fingers his ring for a moment before letting it go. "Hi, I guess. Who are you?" Jack says with a hint of edge in his voice. "And what's with the commotion outside?"
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:08 pm

"I'm Alexandria, but I go by Alex. And I just sent a bunch of tourist who were taking too long in the tunnel to the Underworld. Like so.." I make a tiny orb kill a baby sitting a few rows away. Cruel, but it proves my point and they have no idea I did it.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:12 pm

Jack stared a bit at the baby before feeling a bit sick. He rests his head on a tray before looking back up again. "OK... remind me not to make you angry. Ever." Jack swallows for a second before sighing and reclining back in his chair for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:18 pm

"Nah..I'm just really pissed right now. I would kill who I'm mad at, but not in front of his godly mom who could turn me into a giant popsicle" When was this stupid plane taking off. The closer to the Equator I was the safer I was. James would probably rat me out. Ice and snow melts there anyways
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:24 pm

"Oh boy, you've made enemy's with a son of my godly half-sister, what am I to do." Jack mutters under his breath sarcastically, not loud enough for her to hear. "Oh yeah, sorry I didn't introduce myself. Jack. Nice to meet ya Alex." He says, wishing he could rip his own tongue out for acting so friendly. He puts it on his to do list for later.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:27 pm

"Thanks! So...umm...are you stopping at Orlando or are you gone keep heading south?" A travel buddy would be nice espicially if I meet another Lily. More throats to slice open, I think to myslef. Just gonna keep on going
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:33 pm

Jack laughs a brief bark of one: sharp and harsh. "Uh... yeah. I honestly don't know where I'm going to go. I got on this plane after causing some... problems with the security." He says slightly nervously. Jack starts to twiddle his thumbs to keep his hands occupied so they don't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:37 pm

"I'm planning on headig down to Australia or maybe New Zealand. Khione won't be able to freeze me as easily there since it's summer. And please tell Boreas won't either." Having two gods after me would be bad, but wasn't the entire reason why I was leaving. I wanted to be...no better not tell
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:44 pm

Jack clenches his teeth together and lets his breath hiss out. "I'm too particularly sure how that would work out for me." He says after hesitating for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 4:59 pm

"So..why aren't you at Olympus like everyone else?" I say feeling really sleepy since murdering tourist sure takes a lot of energy. Good thing the flight was like 3 or 4 hours long.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 5:25 pm

Jack opens and closes his mouth a couple of times before responding with, "I don't know. There was that? Honestly, I could care less, but hey, whatever." He shrugs, and twiddles his thumbs even more.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 5:29 pm

"Yeah....They have it every single solstice and it drives my insane. I don't want to see my dad, but everyone pushes me to." I must admit that this running-away-to-the-tropics was pretty good. That mountain-volcano place in Ethiopia might be a good place to hide out...or maybe Fiji
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 5:34 pm

"I doubt very much I'd even see my dad getting off his fat ass to go to Mount Olympus unless it was an emergency." Jack says slightly bitterly. He starts fiddling with his ring once more whilst glaring at the silver like he was attempting to melt it. Not that he could of course, considering his powers didn't involve fire...
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 5:39 pm

"I think my dad would do the same thing, but I'm still not risking it" It's not like anyone ever died in Olympus. Everyone there a immortal and most definetly could guide themselves to the Underworld.

"Attetion passengers! Turn off all electronic devices as we will be leaving in 5 minutes! Thank you" Says the captian

"Please Zeus don't blasted us out of the sky..Please I still have at least 3 more people to brutally murder" I say
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 5:48 pm

Jack looks at Alex, with a slightly amused look on his face. "Do you think Zeus would have time to murder this whole entire flight just for you? I'm fairly certain that he's quite busy with his guests." He smiles slightly coldly. "Trust me, I bet he can't be asked to deal with you at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:24 am

"Olympians....You never know what they might do" Like Zeus marrying his own sister then cheating on her for his other sister. That was seriousy digusting, but that would explain how Ares and Hephaestus turned out. No offense guys. And please don't blast me out of the sky
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:28 am

Jack sighs. "Is there not a time when you can calm down? Sit down, relax, and get some sleep. You look like you're about to pass out at any minute." He says with a tone of worry in his voice. "You won't regret it, and you probably need it."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:34 am

"And you promise thare will be no funny business?" Finally he brings up the topic of me passing out. I seriously need some rest like ASAP. When will this stupid plane be taking off? Piloting the plane would be so cool
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:38 am

Jack rolls his eyes. "Do I look to you like the type of guy who would do that?" He says, exasperated. "I'm an honest person. You look like your eyelids are going to fall off. Get some sleep, you're definitely going to need the rest for the next airport and god knows what else is waiting for us in Florida."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:43 am

"Fine! Just don't try to fly the plane..." I say as I drift off and the plane departs for Florida.

OOC: I know its super short but I'm in the middle of a documentary
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:53 am

Jack sighs and rolls his eyes, thinking about what he could do when he got there and had to face the security guards. After the plane takes off, he catches the attention of a flight attendant. "Hey, could I get a can of ginger ale?" Jack asks calmly, smiling a calm and collected smile. "Of course sir. Do you want ice?" the attendant responds mechanically. "No thanks, I'll be fine." Jack responds confidently, idly fiddling with his finger. "And would you like to get anything for the young lady over there?" the attendant asks, pointing at Alex. "A blanket would be fine, thank you." he responds, and focuses on looking out the window. A while later the attendant returns with a can of ginger ale, and a cup. The attendant puts the blanket over Alex, and walks off. Jack pours some ginger ale into the cup, and idly manifests and drops ice into the cup while plotting how he was going to escape from the security at the airport in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:06 am

Demigod dreams are beyond wierd. The happy Mickey Mouse suddenly grows 4 heads, one for each classinc Disney character and they beging to try to eat me alive. Then dark angel of some sort comes to slay with its flaming sword thing. I wake up screaming and bunch of the tourist turn to look at me. "Woah! I never want to sleep again" A nice blue blanket appears to cover me up. Jack must've ordered for me "Thanks for the blankie!" I say as I snuggle the black even closer to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NYC Airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC Airport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next