Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NYC Airport

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

NYC Airport - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:25 am

Jack looks at Alex cautiously. "Your welcome. Bad dreams?" He says carefully, swirling around ginger ale in his plastic cup. A couple cans litter the tray he had a piece of paper and one of his pens on it. The paper is covered in misc. things, drawings, fragments of sentences, paragraphs of nonsensical things, blue prints, etc. He stares into the cup, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:32 am

"You wounldn't belive it" Were exactly were we? I know the phone Thanatos gave me. I quickly take it out a open the GPS app. "Here we're flying right over Atlanta!" I say while handing him the phone
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:35 am

Jack looks at the phone bemusedly. "So it would seem." He hands it back carefully. "I probably would, considering what I've been through." He says casually, spinning the pen between his fingers, while sipping ginger ale with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:46 am

"Be right back" I say getting up and making my way over to the pilot's cabin. When I get there, I slit the pilot throat. Time to do what I came here for. I run back to my seat and poke Jack in the belly. "Grab a parchute! We're skydiving into Disney so we don't have to pay and admission fee. Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:48 am

Jack facepalms. "You really do have to make everything complicated don't you." He stands up. "Didn't you consider the factor that we're probably gonna start plummeting every second now, right?" He asks slightly sarcastically, rubbing his eyes and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:53 am

"I'll blast the door! Then we jump!" I say running towards the nearest exit and blast it out of its hinges. The wind and the panic of the tourist makes me lose my balance so I grab on to the nearest seat. Sadly I miss and begin to plumet to the ground
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 3:02 am

OOC: Does she have a parachute?

BIC: Jack swears under his breath and grabs a parachute. He then calmly jumps out of the doorway, not following Alex's clumsy fashion of simply getting sucked out.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/28/2012, 6:13 pm

OOC: I belive not. I was gonna put it but I forgot. Oh well

BIC: You wouldn't belive how pretty Disney looks at night. All the light shows and fireworks. Under other cirmcustances I would stay and admire them but I was kind of falling to my death. "JAAAAAAAAAAAACK! JAAAAAAAMES! SOMEONE! CYYYYYYNDER! LEEEEEEEE! I DON'T CARE JUST HEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Last edited by Gravity on 12/29/2012, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/28/2012, 10:15 pm

Jack hissed, and caught up to Alex as she fell. He grabbed her, and engaged the parachute as they were right above Disneyland. He lets out a breath he had held earlier on, and groaned. As they land on the ground on Disney property Jack sighs. "Don't ever do something that stupid again." He says slightly crossly, slightly relieved to Alex.

OOC: Fix 'em colors dooder. You've made like 2 mistakes with color already.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/29/2012, 4:40 pm

OOC: Do I make a different topic to Disney?

Bic

"Took you long enough! Crap, look where we're to land!" I say pointing to the parade float. Not only did we kill a bunch of innocent toursist! We were going to be stars! YAY! My parents would be so proud if my dad wasn't such a scumbag and my mom was still alive. Meh...its the thought that counts
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/29/2012, 7:21 pm

OOC: Sure why not.
BIC: Jack rolls his eyes. "Just be glad that I care enough. You'd be a pancake by now if it weren't for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYC Airport   NYC Airport - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC Airport
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2