Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus Trip VI

Go down 
+3
Dexter
Mason
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 4:01 pm

Nico groaned in pain as he was stabbed. He knew he should've expected a skeleton to appear but his sibling was being a pain and he chose just to knock him out. Fortunately Nico had, by chance, moved just enough to where the sword wouldn't hit anything vital and there was as little bleeding as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 4:45 pm

Dallas was mildly surprised when he saw the blade sink into Nico and then the surprise left him when he was hit. The force of the blow was greater than that which Dallas had expected and he saw through blurred vision the skeletal soldier disappear and sink to dust. Then his vision darkened completely and Dallas passed out into the void of darkness where he visited when he slept.

Last edited by Gemstone Teen on 12/25/2012, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 4:57 pm

"Is Thanatos here mom? I need to talk to him and please don't turn my ex into a ice cream." I felt bad that I betrayed her to Lily, but Lily was dead and Alexandria heading to her death
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 5:39 pm

Nico breathed heavily as his half-sibling passed out and the skeleton disappears. He pulled out the blade and winced in pain as he did this. "Father, forgive me for this." Nico said to Hades with a heavy breath.

"I told him the truth and he didn't like it. He got what he deserved, my son or not." Hades said and then opened a void of Darkness that was to send Dallas back to Camp. He may have been an uncaring father, but even Hades wasn't cold enough to leave one of his children here passed out in the Halls of Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/29/2012, 5:13 am

Zero entered the the Halls of Olympus with his last step. He looked around, Olympus was a calm and beatiful place. He came here because...well, just because he wanted to. He was hated by most of the gods. Being a rebel and joining Chronos wasn't a good way to appeal to the gods. He wanted to talk to his father too. Probably yell at him and say that this was all his fault. The casual stuff. He started walking and looked around for his father, Apollon The God of Sun and major scumbag.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 12:58 am

Oh gods! I forgot to murder to two idiots at the stables. "Bye Mom!" I say as I run out of Olympus
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 9:15 pm

Nico left after a few more minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2013, 1:41 pm

Zero walked trough the halls. Suddenly, he felt an ubearable pain in his head. He fell to his knees holding his head, screaming. The primal scream of pain and fear echoed trough Olympus. 'No!...N-Not now!' Zero screamed, his voice trembling from the pain.

The scream ended quickly as it started. The boy lying on the ground got up and shrugged.

'Idiot' Hero muttered as he left Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus Trip VI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2