Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime12/31/2012, 5:53 pm

I softly land of Mickey's head. Oh no! The tourist are staring. I quickly begin to dance as if I'm part of the show. OH gods, thsi is really embarassing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 2:31 am

Jack sighs, and rolls his eyes as he lands on top of the inflatable Mickey head. The other customers were gawking at them, some of them taking pictures, others yelling insults. "Right. We aren't going to last on top of here at all, whether it be because of embarrassment or security." He says, pointing at the security guards standing off to the sides. "Right..." Jack flexes his hands, and takes off the parachute. "Get ready to jump when I say so." He says to Alex and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 3:58 pm

I was trying to make an orb but all that I got was petty little sparks. "My orbs aren't working. So I'll guess we'll have to jump!" But then where exacly were we going to hide? Where were we going to stay? Oh, Gods! I seriously did not think this plan through. "Hurry up!" I say poiting to the security guards that are swiftly running towards us
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 5:36 pm

Jack grins and snaps his fingers. A sheet of ice forms underneath the guard's feet making them trip and stumble. He caught sight of a couple of nose bleeds. While the guards were distracted, he flicks his other hand, creating opaque masks of ice over the guard's and a good portion of the tourist's faces. Jack proceeds to take a running start off of the balloon and jumps off, landing on some dazed guards. "Come on, jump." He beckons to Alex. Jack catches sight of more guards running up, and curses.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 10:04 pm

I jump of the float with fear and point to the Castle. "We can hide out there!" I yelled while running. My plan: Run to the castle then wait until the park closes. Once the park wass closed I would find a way to sneak out of the park and find a hotel. After that I would catch a flight to Mexico then to Japan. Grab some sushi. Go to China. Kill a panda. Get deported from China. Pretend I'm Aussie. Go to Australia
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 12:59 am

Jack sprinted towards the castle, dodging guards and tourists who attempt to apprehend him. "Ugh, this sucks." Jack mutters as he ducks under the grasps of another guard. He sprints into the entrance of the castle, and looks back. Guards and tourists lay on the ground groaning. "Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 1:14 am

I quickly run towards the main castle, sadly I trip on way. All I see when I begin to stand up is my blood smeared hands and a really sexy security guard. At least I think he was a security guard. He was was wearing no clothes except really small tighty whities. When standing up I use his chest for support. All I feel is a reallly fine 6-pack. Oh Gods! His face was even more attractive. " Oh Gods! Do you know of somewhere private we could go" I say while still feeling his 6-pack

OOC: Sorry my colors messed up
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 1:33 am

Jack notices Alex standing near a... man in tighty whities. Dear lord, he wanted to go blind at this point. He thinks about it for a minute, before hissing, and sprinting back out of the castle, towards Alex.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 1:40 am

I quickly side step Jack and tackle the guy down. After more 6pack feeling , I begin to make out with him. The strange thing is that the guy just returns the kiss. How much I wish that I could **************
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 2:07 am

Jack skids on his shoes, and sighs. This is not going to end well. He looks around, notes the security guards slowly standing up, radioing for help. Jack slinks away carefully, and climbs a tree with a plentiful amount of foliage to keep him hidden.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 3:58 pm

[color=redQuickly my ADHD kicks in and distracts me from the guy. What I see is eve better! More hot guys in tighty wities radoing for more hot guys in tighty whities! Oh Gods! Disnaey land was like Elysium before Elysium[/color]
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime1/7/2013, 10:38 pm

Jack perches on a branch, hidden from the public view by the lush foliage of the tree. He sighs and rolls his eyes, waiting for Alex to snap out of her weird fetishistic dream of hers.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 10:27 pm

Alexander quickly runs to the security guards but is quickly grabbed by them. They lift her of the ground and start hitting her. "Jack! Help!" She manages to say before a security guard punches the air out of her.Another punches her eyes, giving her a black eye
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 11:06 pm

Jack pulls a lime-green pear out of his jacket pocket, and takes a small bite out of it. He peers out through the foliage with pear-juice dripping down the front of his chin. He smiles and watches bemusedly as Alex is getting beat up. Jack takes another bite out of the pear and sighs as he hears her pleas. He stands up on the branch calmly and swings on down to the ground. The branch quivers as he lets go of it. Jack then proceeds to take calm, steady strides to the guards and Alex, all the while eating the pear slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 12:35 am

Alex manages to use her dagger to stab one through the heart and gut another one' but there were still 3 guards left. ''Hurry up'' Alex manages to say before one punches her in the gut and throws her on the ground. Her heads lands with a dull thunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney   Disney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney
Page 1 of 1