Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Count Solar

Count Solar

New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 6:04 pm

The snow glows white on the mountain night-wait, wrong scene.

There was no snow, for it was in nearing the end of Spring, and it was not a mountain the young man was approaching, it was a hill.The air was warm and crisp, with a hint of strawberries in the air-over all, not an unpleasant day, for the majority of people. However, for Solar Legale, the day was bittersweet; he had arrived at his destination, but it had cost him dearly. Gabriel, the Satyr who had been tasked with leading him to “Camp Half-Blood” had died not three days past, fatally wounded by a harpy. On his metaphorical deathbed, he had given Solar directions to the camp, some thirty miles away.

Solar glanced at the hill ahead of him, a pine tree adorning its crest. He sighed wearily; much had happened over the past few weeks, and it was all over. Well, in a sense it was “just beginning”, but Solar preferred to not think about it that way, for he greatly needed rest. With the best of luck, that rest would be received soon. 

Wiping the sweat from his brow, he walked through the border of the “Camp”, feeling slightly disappointed as he did so. There was a noticeable lack of theatrics. Not that Solar had been expecting fireworks, but a flash of light or audible “pop” would have been nice. Hell, even a tingly feeling would have sufficed. 

OOC: Pseudo-Daughter, I deeply apologize; I did not realize until now this hadn't posted last night.

Last edited by Inigo Montoya on 3/13/2014, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 6:54 pm

Crissy had recieved an IM from Gabriel, who was an old friend from when she first started camp, four years ago. He said that he was bringing a new comer in and should be in in about two days or so.... They were a day late and Crissy was getting anxious. 

She was sitting on the hill, listening to her Ipod and reading when she saw someone in her peripheral vision. She stood up faster then you could pull out your sword. She ran up to the guy. "are you with Gabriel? Where is Gabriel?" she asked frantically. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 7:11 pm

Solar gazed apprehensively at the female in front of him. She seemed concerned, obviously, yet there was something off about her...He shook his head, both as an answer to her and to clear his mind; of course there would be "something off" about her, she was at a camp for Demi-Gods.

"Gabriel is now a birch sapling", he told her, finishing the climb over the hill.
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 7:23 pm

New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Tumblr_mpfos3mCPn1rvzu9do1_500

"Ugh. Why did I have to come to this shitty place?" said Nicholas Carver as he stood in the forest. His glasses were slightly out of place as his pill had kicked in which made him not give a single shit. He sat down on the now moldy tree, putting his head right up against it, he felt the tree's pain from the mold. He quickly lifted his head up and saw the two kids. "And, who might this Gabriel guy be?" He yelled loud enough for both of them to hear. He definitely wouldn't tell these two his real name but, he could say a name.
Back to top Go down
http://camphalfblood.forumcanadien.org/
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 7:34 pm

Crissy put her hand over her mouth softly, her eyes tearing up, but then bit her lip and offered her hand to him. "Im Crissy, here... you look exhausted," and with that she brought out a baggie and a canteen and handed them to him. "eat a little bit of each." 

He had dark hair that curled at the tip, "My mother is Athena, and assuming you know where to go, Gabriel told you about this place. Do you know who your god parent is?" Crissy asked softly, observing him slowly. Crissy heard someone talk and looked over and saw another guy sitting there. "A good, good friend" she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 7:49 pm

Rebecca looked up at the tree's above her creating a shade in the early spring sun. She kept putting her hand on the trunks of trees that were good for climbing, memorizing the way that the bark weaved around the tree and the branches. Upon finding one perfect for climbing, she couldn't wait any longer than a second. Rebecca lifted herself by the beaches until she was quite high. Looking down, she saw the camp. it was just so big! It looked like it could go on forever! She saw her friend whom she had met at the beach however many days ago. Rebecca made a lilly pop up by Crissy's feet. There was a boy with her, looking somewhat.....frustrated might be the word.
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 9:08 pm

New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Dylan-o-brien-the-internship

"A good friend, eh? The name's Dylan. Dylan Carver.[size=12.800000190734863]" He said, lying about his real name. He gave them his last name but not his first. Not yet, at least. He stood and walked the few feet away that they were. "So, this good friend named Gabriel,do you" he stopped and rolled his eyes "Do you love him or are you just one of those girls that use the guys for their kissing skills or something then leave? I know these things. I'm smarter than you would ever believe I am." He turned to Solar "Hello there. Dylan, if you haven't heard already." He grabbed Solar's hand and moved it up and down twice before letting go and staring at the two, waiting for a response.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 9:43 pm

Crissy saw the lilly and smiled softly, she pulled it off the ground and put it in her hair and looked up and saw becky. She smiled at becky and waved at her softly. She then looks down at the Dylan's question, and closes her fist tightly. "What's your problem?" she asked deathly calm. "He was a beloved friend" she said angrily. "So obviously, you know nothing!" she glared at him. [size=12.727272033691406]Who did this guy think he is. Dylan or whoever the hell he is! How dare he! Gabriel was nothing like that, I am nothing like that! [/size]
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 9:48 pm

New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Tumblr_mtck5839L81shqzgvo1_500

Nicholas rolled his eyes "I so didn't know that. Look, I don't like people and sarcasm is my only defense. I grew with no one so, why don't you just back off before I pick you up and throw you across the forest? After all, i'm a son of Cratus and I can lift things you aren't able to." He half smiled and closed his eyes "Nicholas. Nicholas Carver. Son of Cratus. I still don't trust you but, I guess I can let my name slip." He opened one of his eyes and stared.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 10:01 pm

Rebecca climbed down and began walking over. She heard the guy threaten Crissy and instantly was upset. She made vines come up and fasten his legs to the ground and one around his waist for good measure. She continued walking up to Crissy. "Hi." She said kind of shyly, since the newcomer was there.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 10:12 pm

Solar accepted the thermos and bag from the female, thanking her as he did so.

"Hello Crissy. While  it is not under the best of circumstances, it is still a pleasure to meet you. I am Solar."

The boy who had affronted them with the question grasped Solar's hand, and Solar glared at him in response. His eyes narrowed even more when this "Nicholas Carver, Son of Cratus" seemed to ever so  subtly threaten Crissy. His hand reached down and gripped his sword, as yet another person joined their lovely little group.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 10:26 pm

Crissy just glared at Nicholas, but her face softened when she saw Becky come over. "hey Bec" she said squatting and hugging her young little friend. "how about you let this guy go okay, there's nothing to be scared of" she said softly, trying to calm her down and relax her. 

Afterwards she stood back up and looked sternly at  Nicholas. "look, I don't know who you are, and honestly right now you arent on the best foot with me. You not telling us your real name in the first place already has me to hesitate around you." she explained calmly. "This is a safe haven, so I have no idea what your deal is, and I know that's not being fair to you since I don't know you whats so ever." 

She then turned back to Solar. "Nice to meet you to Solar, and I apologize for an... eventful... welcoming." Crissy then continued to examine him gently. "are you hurt anywhere?" She asked truly concerned. Honestly, all she wanted was some alone time with Solar so he can explain what happened to Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 10:59 pm

Rebecca let the vines squeeze hard before gently falling away. The boy, Nicholas, was obviously cocky, not caring about anything or anyone. Though, he seemed of average intelligence which was more than most of the dim-witted campers. Also, he was half human, as they all were, and she had always been taught that all humans and creatures alike should be treated with kindness and respect. "Perhaps you should introduce yourself fully so that we can get a better understanding of why you're an immature imbuscle." She said as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 11:32 pm

Nicholas looked at Rebecca and softened "I'm not like you probably think I am. I'm just like you, I can care. I've just never gotten treated as a friend so I don't act as a friend to others." he said, looking down at the green grass "Nicholas Carver, son of Cratus. I don't interact which is why I usually stay in the shadows of my cabin working on a blog. I give advice to people but not myself. I do as I was raised." he looked at Crissy "I know i've been mean today and i'm sorry. I wasn't this way 10 minutes ago. I hugged a random guy."
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/3/2014, 6:12 pm

Solar smiled at Crissy, "Unfortunately, this meeting would not qualify as the most "eventful" welcome I have ever been presented with," he told her, putting emphasis on the "eventful". "I am not injured, at least in any form severe enough to prevent me from continuing this conversation,".

He continued to ignore the causerie between the other two, as it did not concern or interest him (though Solar was still slightly angered that the male had the audacity to grasp his hand, after such a display of atrocious character). The bag and thermos lay untouched in his hands, nearly forgotten. 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/3/2014, 6:41 pm

Crissy smiled back and nodded softly. "Please have a little piece of nectar and ambrosia though" she said nodding to the bag and thermos quietly. She then turned towards Nicholas and softened slightly, she did overreact a bit, so she shouldnt be so harsh on him. "that's alright" she said quietly before turning back to solar. "you must be exhausted? hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/3/2014, 9:11 pm

Rebecca's' eyes narrowed slightly but she relaxed and put out her and to the boy. "Rebecca. Rebecca Scott, to be exact. Daughter of Demeter. Do tell me, the significance of hugging a random stranger? Per haps he was frightened or weirded out by you, being counter-productive to any goal you had." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/3/2014, 10:07 pm

Nicholas looked over at the girl a little more "He talked to me first. We had the same face and now for some odd reason, I look different." He looked down at his clothes "I have friends. They're just all on the internet." he muttered. He softened for the little girl Rebecca "So, what do you like to do? Besides, tying me up in vines, I mean." Nicholas rubbed his arms slightly so she felt she had power. It didn't actually hurt. "Hey, watch this." He walked over to a tree that had fallen down, picked it up and threw it as far as he could manage. The boom could be heard throughout camp.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 6:01 pm

Solar raised a brow at the word "ambrosia", for it invoked within him images of fruit salad and Biggest Part of Me. He was too tired to inquire further, however, and as such decided to simply consume some of the ambrosia and nectar. They surprised him immensely, for the small cubes of ambrosia tasted akin to red velvet cupcakes, and the nectar like a glass of 2004 Cune Rioja Imperial Gran Reserva. The similarities pleased him greatly, for he favored both the cupcakes and wine above most other things. He enjoyed the tastes to such an extent that, (though he only consumed a few cubes of the ambrosia, for it slightly burned his tongue, and regardless his voracious hunger had already been placated) he quickly sated his thirst with nearly a third of the thermos.

Grinning at Crissy, he told her, "You have my utmost thanks; that was truly pleasing. And yes, I am quite ravenous and lethargic, but your company has been quite enjoyable, and is worth giving up any meal or rest for."

Solar was content to leave the other two alone, until the male had the impulse to pick up a fallen tree, and throw it across the camp. 

"What are you doing?! Regardless of how much you wish to boast your strength, did it really require such a ostentatious show? Really now. I've known bears to be more subtle." 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 9:55 pm

Crissy smiled softly as he began to eat and then sat down on the soft grass, having a feeling that they werent leaving any time soon. She then saw that he was eating a lot. "woah! slow down there! you dont wanna burn out your body" she giggled softly. "a little goes a long way you know?" she said smirking playfully. She then watched him as he explained his reasoning. "It's quite alright, take your time, and you shouldn't have to do that. If you are hungry or tired, please rest and take care of yourself first." she explained honestly.

Crissy was touched with his honesty and his want to put others before him, it's been a while since she's met a guy with those characteristics. Of course, she was so involved with the conversation she was having with Solar, that she didn't really pay attention to Becky and Nicholas, that was until she heard loud noises. Crissy put a hand on her dagger as she quickly looked up, seeing that Nicholas had picked up a fallen tree and thrown it.

Instinctively she grabbed Becky and pulled her behind herself as she stood up. "What in the gods name was that for!" She asked shocked and taken by surprise. "Was that really all that necessary?" Crissy then looked down to see how Becky was reacting.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 10:04 pm

Rebeccas' eyes grew wide, her mouth hind of hanging open. Was he trying to insult her? Her mom? Her power? Without realizing it, vines swept up, fast as a bullet, ensnaring his arms and legs and binding him fast like a fly in a spiders web. "You say you care but all you want is a stupid reputation. Well some people actually have a love for things and it's best to LEAVE THOSE THINGS ALONE!" She said angrily, as she had never talked before, the vines becoming slightly tighter with her anger.  In a moment, she snapped back to reality. The vines fell, releasing the boy, and Rebecca realized she'd just yelled at someone. Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly and she turned and ran in the direction of the tree
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/4/2014, 11:04 pm

Nicholas looked down at his suddenly swelling arms. When she ran, he fell to the ground in pain,almost passing out. "I'm sorry-" he said and blacked out.

OOC:Jazzy bugged me so meh
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/5/2014, 6:45 pm

Solar was astounded; Crissy seemed normal enough, but the other two...did all the "campers" behave as such? The overt displays of power were far from the subtlety Solar had been taught to use, and as such came as a rather shocking thing to experience. It confused him, to say the least (technically saying the absolute minimum, "Nothing", would be saying the least...though, as he hadn't yet voiced any of these thoughts, Solar did say the least).

He began to sidestep backwards, until a wave of lethargy overcame him, and he stopped abruptly, rubbing his temple with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/6/2014, 8:24 pm

Crissy just massaged her temples softly. "She's still trying to control her powers, they're usually triggered by her emotions since she is still trying to figure things out." she explained to Solar gently. She then saw his expression and smiled softly. "You must be think that we are crazy for using our powers so openly, but this is a safe haven for all demi-gods." she explained while gently touching his upper arm. 

She couldn't help but give a little chuckle before handing him her canteen. "Here, give meat head over there a little but of nectar, and I'll get Becky. We can take him," she nudged her head towards Nicholas, "to the infirmary in a bit. It'll give you a chance to see the camp as well" Crissy explained smiling brightly. "Welcome home Solar" she said with an endearing, bright and wide smile. 

After instructing him, Crissy ran over to where Rebecca was and grabbed her little hand. "hey, hey, come here" she said softly, gently pulling the little girl towards her. "Everything's going to be okay" she explained while squatting down to be below her eye level.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime3/6/2014, 8:30 pm

"Crissy I'm sorry. I just got upset and then there was vines and I don't know what happened it wasn't intentional I just completely spaced out and my body went without my brain it just happened oh I'm an awful person." She said quickly and hugged Crissy tight. She really hadn't meant to do anything, it just kind of happened and at the moment it seemed right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next