Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Count Solar

Count Solar

New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2014, 11:24 am

Home. Safe-Haven. What wonderful concepts. He had begun to believe that, even though Gabriel had spoke of these things, that they didn't exist for Demi-God children.

Solar followed Crissy's orders, hydrating Nicholas with the nectar, and hoisting him onto his shoulder with a slight grunt. 

"Seeing the rest of the camp...that sounds nice. I would greatly appreciate it," he said, after watching the way Crissy interacted with the small girl. 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/7/2014, 10:30 pm

Crissy smiled and stroked becky's head."you are okay sweety, just calm down, just relax" she whispered soothingly and hugged her. "come on hun, let's take nicholas to the infirmary, and then we can go to the cafeteria, and get some ice cream" she explained before ksising her forehead. 

[size=12.727272033691406]After calming her down, Crissy gave her a piggy back ride, and headed back to Solar and nicholas.  [/size]
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 12:43 am

Rebecca grinned at Crissy and agreed. She was like her big sister, seeing as Kodee had disappeared and Anna was always busy and Ashley was always somewhere in the woods sitting up in some trees and thinking about things, that's what she said anyway. Becca was then piggy backed to the little group of boys waiting for their arrival. She was all smiles now, as if she hadn't just tried to strangle a boy with vines.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:14 pm

Solar raised an eyebrow at Crissy, "Lead the way to the infirmary, Milady". He smiled at Rebecca and Crissy. The way they acted amused him slightly, but it was also endearing. Solar had always liked little kids. 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:24 pm

Crissy smiled. "alright then, follow me... erm.. i mean, us" she giggled softly. She then bounced Becky, trying to get her to giggle her cute little laugh. Afterwards, she led the group to the infirmary. Crissy thought solar was a nice guy, in all honesty he was. She couldnt help but feel warm and fuzzy when he called her 'Milady'. He would be happy here, in her opinion, he really would be.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:28 pm

Rebecca giggled and grinned the whole way tot he infirmary. She was kind of sheepish now, seeing as she had been the cause of his lack of consciousness. Though, for the most part, what's done is done and since there is no time travel, you can't go back, smack yourself in the face and say, 'No, don't do that.'
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:33 pm

Following her them, Solar walked behind the two females as they led the way to the infirmary. Rebecca's laugh made him feel happy inside. They both seemed joyous, and it was contagious. But not like yawning. Yawning is bad.  Especially when combined with hiccups. Anywho...

Even Nick's weight on his shoulder couldn't diminish his good mood.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:39 pm

Once they reached the infirmary, Crissy greeted some people that were there and walked to an empty cot. "Just lay him on there" she instructed, nodding her head at the cot. She then put Becky, on the empty cot next to them so Crissy could work to 'heal' nick. 

"You're getting stronger Becc" she analyzed out loud while preparing some things for his wounds and such. "He's still out cold" Crissy couldnt help but have a small proud smile on her face, even though this new comer was knocked out, becky was progressing in the usage of her powers
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:49 pm

Rebecca blushed. "Now if only I could learn when to use it." She said kind of softly so only she could hear. She looked at Nicholas and felt kind of bad for him. How was he supposed to know that she was gonna freak out? Why was she so upset that he threw a dead tree? Did it really matter? It seemed like it mattered at the time. That's what her brain had said, at least. Of course, Rebecca had learned that sometimes your body reacts before your brain does, and your body sometimes does what is right, but then there are sometimes when your instincts are kind of bad.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/8/2014, 11:59 pm

After dropping Nick, "softly", onto the cot, Solar stepped back into a corner, watching Crissy work. 

(OOC: Ok, this is, hands down, the worst post I have ever made).
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 12:22 am

"In time love" crissy said as she tied her hair up in a messy ponytail and started to clean the vine burns on Nick's arms. After cleaning out his scratches, she gently, yet firmly bandaged his arms, so they wouldnt get infected. She would normally apply nectar on the wounds to speed up the process, but his wounds weren't that bad so she didn't need to apply it. 

After examining and caring for his arms she took out her dagger and ripped open his shirt, to do the same for his chest, and back.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 12:31 am

Rebecca blew all of the air out of her mouth in a bored slightly defeated sort of way. Really, she would rather have her head in the clouds and her nose in a book but that stuff was done by ones self. She found she rather enjoyed company of other humans, not just plants.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 12:49 am

Solar watched silently as Crissy examined the injuries on Nicholas, and as her little friend seemed to become slightly exasperated. He yawned, louder than he had intended to, and smiled sheepishly afterwards.

"Sorry, I just...yeah" he said, eyeing some of the other campers in the infirmary. 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 6:23 pm

Crissy chuckled softly. "don't mind them solar" she responded softly as she was finishing up Nicholas's bruises and wounds. Afterwards, she got some nectar and sucked it up in a small syringe before tilting his head up and squeezing the contents in his mouth, and down his throat. Once she was finished, she left some ambrosia and a small cup of nectar on his cot side table. 

Once Crissy washed her hands, she walked back over to Solar and Becky. "want to go to grab a bite to eat?" she asked smiling, walking over to becky, offering her back.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 8:01 pm

Rebecca grinned and hopped onto Crissys' back. She looked over at Solar and grinned and booped his nose. She giggled and stuck out her tongue in a joking manner. He was new, and Rebecca wanted him to at least think that the other kids in camp were as nice as Crissy. Though, news flash, most aren't very nice.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2014, 10:17 pm

Solar nodded at Crissy, "I'm famished. Famished, what a strange word. Just like famine, where do people come up with that? And pink-it's just a light red, so why do we have a word for it, but not one for light blue, or green? We have terms for the various shades, but we don't call them completely different colors. Smiling sheepishly, and realizing he was rambling, he explained "Sorry, I go off in random directions sometimes".

He blinked rapidly as the smaller child smiled at him and...touched his nose? It was rather peculiar, but he smiled back at her nonetheless; he did have a weak spot for children, no matter how nose-touchy they may be. 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 9:07 pm

Crissy just giggled softly. "It's okay, and there are actually names for different shades of blue and green. For example, light blue, can be baby blue, and light green can be pea green, etc." she said matter of factly, her Athena side coming out. "there's nothing wrong with rambling" she said smiling softly.

Once they got there, Crissy found a table for the three of them. "Alright, ms. Rebecca, what would you like to eat?" she asked smiling down at the little girl after she had set her down.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 9:34 pm

"Actually, I do believe that light blue is teal, and light green is mint, if I am not mistaken. I probably am. "she giggled. After being piggy backed to the mess hall, she grinned at Crissy. "I don't care, I gotta get something from my cabin. Rebecca stood and ran to her cabin, searching for her book on plants. Well, she had a lot of them and they were all in a messy pile on her bed. She quickly looked over the spines of the books, but the one she was looking for was not there. Where had she put it again?

( ( OCC: This is me letting Crissy and Solar talk alone about Gabriel, if that's what y'all wanna do o.o. ) )
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2014, 5:27 pm

Solar gazed at the various campers around the room, either eating or waiting to do so. As far as he could tell, there were few physical characteristics that separated them by parent, save for those who appeared to be full-blooded siblings (only a pair of twins were present, and it did seem strange that a God would have "relations" with a mortal more than once, though, Solar thought, it was theoretically possible). After looking closer, however, and for a longer time, several features stood out: some campers shared elfish faces, others a burly physique, and many the same hair or eye colors.

He looked up as Rebecca left, curious as to what sort of item one would have as a requisite to eating. Turning his puzzled gaze at Crissy, (wondering if she might know), he quickly realized that, as others sitting together appeared to be siblings, there may be some form of rule, or at least habit, of sitting with one's Half-Blooded siblings. 

He glanced about; though there appeared to be a table laden with food, he saw no means of obtaining any form of liquid to quench one's thirst.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2014, 8:20 pm

"Alrighty" Crissy said, "hurry back!" she called out before grabbing two goblets and set them down at the table where solar was. "traditionally, we are suppose to only sit with our siblings, but now we can sit wherever" she explained before drinking sprite from her goblet. "whatever you want to drink, just think about what you want to drink and it'll appear" she explained. 

Crissy then started to think about Gabriel, and kinda zoned off into a trance
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2014, 9:02 pm

Nicholas woke up screaming "I'm sorry Mom! I swear i'll try to make friends! Please don't hurt me again!" His eyes were shut tightly. He pulled straps on the cot onto his hands and on his chest and legs. "Strap me! Please! They will keep this son of Cratus from trying to kill everyone in sight!" Nicholas screamed. His veins were popping now and his eyes turning a slight darker brown then before. He went into commando mode and tried destroying everything in sight.

He flipped the table next to him and grabbed the chair that he guessed was supposed to be for a nurse and threw it across the room, not aiming at any living creature. He turned towards the people he had just met a few minutes ago that weren't the ones he had met and stormed out and into the mess hall. He sat at a different table right across from the others and glared, trying to act as normal as possible. He "smiled" and laughed hopefully loud enough for the others to hear him. "I know! He slapped Candice!" He said, listening to their conversation and basically repeating what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
http://camphalfblood.forumcanadien.org/
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2014, 5:20 pm

"Ah", Solar said, thinking that it was rather convenient that the drink could be made to appear simply by thought, though it was invasive of one's privacy, for to do this it would require the goblet to read one's mind, and unless the cup itself was semi-intelligent and of magical origin, being able to decide what to fill itself with, there was someone, somewhere, receiving the thoughts that were processed by the wielder, and then-he stopped his train of thought there, for Solar realized he was rambling again, albeit to himself. (OOC: A little lengthy, but Solar likes to ramble, even to himself, as I just said (so that was redundant...whatever), much like his namesake.)

He glanced at it, thinking of the awe inspiring taste of a glass of 2004 Cune Roja Imperial Gran Reserva. He was rather disgruntled when it didn't appear, and looked at Crissy, the disappointment clear in his eyes, "I'm guessing wine isn't allowed, huh? Oh well...If only we were in Italy," he said, with a brooding expression; this was not only because of his drink being refused, but also because his thoughts had turned to Gabriel. He looked down at the goblet, and it soon filled with water, at a precise temperature of 53.7° Farenheit, something Solar had found to be the ideal temp, for him at least, for drinking water.

Last edited by Count Solar on 3/16/2014, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/14/2014, 10:02 pm

Crissy took a sip of her goblet as she quietly observed Solar. She noticed him intensely staring at the cup she had offered him, and it made her giggle softly. "Don't think so hard about it," she smiled. "it's just enchanted, magic if you call it, trust me, when I first came here, I was inquiring about the goblet as well" she explained smiling at him. 

When she heard his question about the wine she couldnt help but laugh out loud. "You really need to hone in on your greek mythology" she pointed out still giggling. "Our director is Dionysus, the wine god, and he was sent here as his punishment from Zeus, and is forbidden, to the point of impossible, for him to drink ever again. So wine isn't allowed to prevent him from being tempted." She explained
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/16/2014, 5:12 pm

Solar frowned slightly; it was in his job description to think "so hard" about things. It's what made him who he was. That and his DNA. Without the DNA he would just be someone who thought a lot, which was not a fully accurate description of himself...So, on second thought, over analyzing was just one of a multitude of characteristics that composed the son of Hecate.

He grimaced, thoughts of Gabriel all forgotten now, in sympathy for Dionysus. "He can never drink wine...again? Ouch. It must be absolute agony." Pausing, he amended. "Well, not agony, but a severe annoyance."

Gazing around, yet again, he was in a state of bemusement. "So, this is Camp Half-Blood, eh? Not entirely what I was expecting, though that is a, to use the cliche phrase, pleasant surprise. Even though Gabriel had described it as it is, I had been expecting one of two extremes, either a military-like stronghold, or a large group of hippies making potpourri. I am pleased it is not as such. Those who identify themselves as "hippies" scare me, slightly. Though not as much as pregnant women...

Blushing slightly, he ended there. "Ah, I am rambling again, and not in a very good manner. I apologize. Now, not at all in a terrible attempt at changing the subject, do you enjoy yourself here at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/16/2014, 5:41 pm

Crissy smiled at Solar. "Trust me, you have no idea about his.. erm... agony" she said softly. "It's more than likely that not being able to drink ever again is one of the main reasons why he's always so crabby" she said light halfheartedly. 

Again, what he had explained or rambled about couldn't help but make her laugh softly. "Nope, no military dictators, and no hippies" she explained while still giggling. "And im pretty sure there are no pregnant women here" she said chuckling. 

When he started apologizing she shook her head. "What is there to apologize for? There is no reason to apologize" [size=12.727272033691406]she explained looking at him bewildered.[/size][size=12.727272033691406] [/size][size=12.727272033691406]"There's nothing wrong with rambling" [/size][size=12.727272033691406]she explained sweetly. She shrugged at his question. "I assume so" she chuckled. "After a while, you tend to get bored, but that's just an opinion because I'm an all round camper. However, there are plenty of unique people here that will keep you preoccupied" she explained smiling. "I can show you all the different activities later, if you would like" she offered kindly. [/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next