Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Empty
PostSubject: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/18/2012, 9:49 pm

Rafael stumbled up the side of the hill just to find himself alone under the starry sky. His face still felt kind of warm where Ronnie's lips had touched the skin. He was still confused about how that had happened but for some reason he couldn't quite bring himself to ask Ronnie to be his girlfriend. That was just not there yet, and he felt as if it was better to wait. Rafael sat down on the grassy slope and looked out over the camp, seeing all of the cabins and people walking around. It was almost time for supper and Rafael was willing to accept the fact that he may not be dating Ronnie but he was still glad that she had said yes to going to supper with him. Rafael laid back on his back and stared up at the blueish sky and smiled softly. Finally he lowered his hand and sighed. What am I doing? Ronnie is a friend and now we're going out to supper. Rafael heard himself talking to the sky and then hoped that no one was around to hear him.

Last edited by JMasterEpperson on 10/16/2012, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/22/2012, 11:41 am

After having showered and changed clothes, Ronnie made her way up the hill, hoping that she didn't leave Rafael waiting for her. She hadn't taken long, but she still felt bad. Guys tended to change much faster than girls did by default. "Hey!" she said, waving nonchalantly as she approached him. He was lying on the ground, looking up at the sky and she laughed lightly. She crouched down next to him. "You ready to go?"

Ronnie looked good. Not that she was really trying to look good... she just did. Besides the fact that she still had a bandage on her head from her earlier affliction. Her hair, still damp from her shower, was pulled to the side, gathered in a messy bun, a few curls falling out to frame hair face. A light dusting of makeup covered her face, but it was hardly noticeable, just her eyes were lined. She hadn't really spent that much time doing it. She wore dark denim capris and a flow-y lavender blouse that had a v-neck, but it was pretty innocent nonetheless, and a blazer.

She looked up at the sky where Rafael was looking, for a moment. The sun was just beginning to set, and the sky was in that strange, beautiful, pale blue and a bit yellow but not quite orange phase, and she had to shield her eyes to appreciate it fully. "It's kind of beautiful," she mused. It wasn't like she hadn't seen a sunset before or anything, but it never ceased to amaze her how the sky's colors could contort in such a matter.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/22/2012, 12:28 pm

Rafael looked up at Ronnie and sort of gaped for a second. Then he nodded and stood up to be ready to leave. It was kind of interesting that she had been able to look so good. Yet Rafael didn't really care, since he had told himself to just take it slow and maybe Ronnie would eventually say yes to the one question he actually had. So Rafael reached over and adjusted his shirt and jacket so that the light brown worn leather jacket covered his white cotton shirt. Then Rafael put his wallet into his pocket and slid the chain into the pocket as well. He might like to wear things like chains but Rafael wanted to make an impression on Ronnie that said he was well behaved. Well Ronnie, I'm ready to go. Rafael was surprised at how empty the hill was and how lucky he had been that no one had heard his statement earlier before Ronnie arrived.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/22/2012, 4:21 pm

Ronnie stood as he did, straightening out her top with a swoop of her hand, though she kept her eyes trained on the horizon for a few small moments as he straightened himself out. He spoke and she turned towards him, grinning. "Okay," she replied. "How are we getting there..?" she asked, feeling a little bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 5:42 pm

Rafael looked around while patting his pants pockets. This was a complete show but it made it more interesting in his mind. Hm, I seem to have forgotten the keys to my Porche. Let me try to figure this out. Rafael dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a silver key ring with only two keys on it. One of them was to the front door at his old house and the other was to the ignition of his Ford Taurus that was a mile to the west of the tree that they were at right then. With a smile, Rafael held his hand out to Ronnie and spoke again. Maybe my Taurus will do just fine. Just give me a destination and we can be there in a matter of minutes. Rafael may have been acting calm and collected but he was actually really nervous and felt like he was going to vomit. Of course the feeling wasn't a true sign of sickness. It was only nerves and anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/26/2012, 12:33 am

((I am so sorry to have neglected this, time has escaped me and school is crazy. I apologize! D: ))

Ronnie watched him as he retrieved a ring of keys from his pocket, listening intently as he spoke. "Your Porsche?" she asked, her voice colored with an undeniable, poorly hidden thread of disbelief. He held out her hand to her, welcoming, and she moved towards him. She almost took it, but reconsidered hastily. After she'd kissed his cheek, she had realized that maybe it wasn't the right decision, that maybe she'd given him the wrong idea even after she had thought she'd made it clear that she didn't want to be in a relationship, at least, not yet. Tilting her hand subtly away from his, she tried to play off the motion like it was accidental, trying to politely disregard his offer. He mentioned another car, a Taurus, and Ronnie looked at him in surprise. "Two cars?" she asked, an eyebrow raised, though a small smile danced upon her lips. Rafael began to walk and she walked alongside him, letting him lead the way to his vehicle. "Honestly, I don't care where we go. I don't know a lot about the restaurants around here, so wherever we can eat something decent would be preferable," she continued with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/26/2012, 7:27 pm

Rafael withdrew his hand and smiled as he learned that he was correct about just being friends. As he started to walk, Rafael thought about everywhere there was to eat. Finally he decided to take Ronnie out for a meal that he liked alot. The blue Ford Taurus was just around the corner when he finally spoke up. You know, I was confused by your kiss for a few minutes but then I realized that I was your friend and that was where it would stay. Rafael made it to the car and unlocked it. He started the car and then turned back to Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/26/2012, 11:26 pm

Ronnie walked with Rafael and listened to his statement, opening the door to the passenger side door once he unlocked it and sitting down before she let out a breath and replied, meeting his eyes.

"I know... I realized afterwards that it maybe wasn't a good idea. I didn't mean it in that way, not really..." Ronnie paused, realizing that she was the one feeling incredibly awkward this time, when previously it was the opposite. She glanced down for a second, a stray curl resting over the side of her face. "Look, Rafael, I like you, a lot, and I'd really like to be your friend. You're extremely sweet, and kind, and you have good intentions, but, right now, I think it's the best idea if we just stay friends. I'm... not ready to start a real relationship, I don't think," Ronnie continued.

If she were to be honest with herself, it might actually have been a good idea, because she'd need to get over her aversion to guys at some point. But she wasn't being honest with herself, not really. And she didn't want to commit to something she couldn't go through with. She decided to vocalize this.

"I just don't want to commit to something I can't do. What kind of relationship can I have, if every time someone goes to kiss me, or even touch me, my first instinct is to get away? When I'm scared to trust anyone too much?" Ronnie looked at him again abashedly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/27/2012, 7:12 pm

Rafael felt himself start to feel like a jerk. He didn't have to mention how he had noticed that but he hadn't meant to hurt her feelings and make her uncomfortable. Rafael looked down at his hands and then shifted the car into drive. He didn't know how to respond to her and that just made it worse for him. Finally he stopped the car, even though they were still about a mile away from the restaurant, and he turned to Ronnie. Hey Ronnie, I understand how you feel about not wanting to go through with something you can't do. I'm not sure how it would have happened anyway. I just wanted to say that I am still willing to be your friend. Rafael started moving the car again so that they were finally at the restaurant. They were now parked in front of an Italian joint that was famous for the spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 6:41 pm

Ronnie looked away after a few minutes, playing with the cuffed sleeve of her blazer uncomfortably as he drove, unresponsive. Had she said too much? A few moments later, he was stopping the car in the middle of the road, and her gaze shifted right back towards him, processing his statement before responding once he started to drive.

"I know you're willing to be my friend, and I'd love to be friends with you. You're really nice, and I really couldn't ask to be friends with anyone better..." she met his eyes, looking away only once to realize they'd reached the restaurant already... Italian, yum!

"Anyway... thanks. I really appreciate it. So many people don't understand why I can't do certain things, and it bothers me, because they just don't know... and when they do know, they look at me like I'm a whole different person. You... you don't do that," she continued. "I mean, I have to get over my aversion to relationships eventually, but I don't know if the right way to do that is to just jump right into one."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 6:59 pm

Rafael glanced away from Ronnie before he could blush from what she had said. It was great that she said he wasn't like everyone else. Yet he had only been himself. Rafael wasn't someone special or anything. All he was was someone that everyone was afraid of and didn't want anything to do with. So when Ronnie was saying that she was glad he was her friend, Rafael remembered when he was outside of camp. Everyone had acted like they were his friend, then they started to bully him and try to beat him up. Yet he didn't believe that Ronnie was like that, and that was the reason he liked her. She was different, and that was what he liked about her.Yeah...so, I guess we are here. Wanna go eat now? Rafael couldn't bring himself to talk about how much he wished that she would trust him, or how much he wanted to prove he was different. That was something that he had never been good at. And he probably never would be good with communicating with girls.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 11:34 pm

Ronnie waited patiently for a bit as he processed what she had said to him, but just nodded when he suggested they go eat. She had been expecting some sort of response, but she shouldn't have been surprised that he didn't respond. "Okay," she stated hastily, stepping out of the car and shutting the door carefully behind her. The situation was kind of awkward, at the moment, but she was sure it'd get better once they were back in the restaurent... or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 12:22 am

Rafael nodded and then walked over to the door. The whole time he was with Ronnie, all he wanted to do was prove he was better than the other guys that had hurt her, yet that wasn't appropriate. Still, Rafael had to do something to make her see that he really wanted Ronnie to care about him. So Rafael took the door and opened it for her, even though there was supposed to be someone who opened it for them. Well... Rafael then stopped and looked down. He really shouldn't have done anything but Rafael had to try what was holding him back. Rafael took Ronnie's hand and said what he truly felt about her. Ronnie...I do love you. He had to look down before he could meet her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 1:08 am

Ronnie stepped over the threshold into the restaurant, murmuring a quick thanks and turning to Rafael as he spoke. "What's wrong?" she asked him hastily, noticing that fact that he looked to the floor, almost as if he wanted to say something but he didn't want to at the same time. He grabbed her hand, and she tensed subconsciously, her fingers twitching slightly, but she allowed him to keep hold of it.

And then the words tumbled out of him, and it took Ronnie at least thirty seconds to collect herself. She looked at him in pure shock, though it was neither a good shock nor a bad shock, at least not yet. "Rafael..." she murmured, glancing down to her hand, which was grasped so carefully, so calculatedly in his. She knew she should have said something back. She liked Rafael, she really did, and she would consider dating him, but she had no idea what to do in that moment, after she had just explained to him why she couldn't be in a relationship with anyone. Maybe he didn't understand as well as she thought. Ronnie didn't know how she felt about that.

Finally, he met her eyes, his full of hope and longing and apprehension. She withdrew her hand from his for the slightest moment, opening her mouth as the words arranged themselves in her mind.

But then she felt the slightest tap on her shoulder, and she jumped quickly, spinning around on her heel to see who could possibly...

"Table for two?" asked the maitre-d', who looked expectantly towards the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 11:44 am

Rafael allowed Ronnie to withdraw her hand and his heart sank a bit. He forced himself to not show that though. Then someone from the restaurant walked up to them. "Table for two?" was what he said and yet what Rafael heard was, "You'll never get your chance with her." Of course Rafael knew that he probably never would and that was what made Rafael feel a lump form in his throat. Yes, we would like a table. Could it be somewhere toward the back and not as close to the others, please? Rafael smiled and then turned back to Ronnie as the maitre'd walked away to find them a table. He had to say something to not lose her forever. I...should've never said that Ronnie. You just told me how you felt and that you couldn't be in a relationship. I heard you and then said that I love you. Yet I never should've. I just... Rafael hoped that Ronnie knew what he was saying, since he was really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 12:56 pm

Rafael spoke to the maitre-d', for which she was grateful, and she took the few seconds it gave her to compose herself... but composing herself turned out to be pointless. She looked back to Rafael, and the look on his face was horrible.

He looked embarrassed, heartbroken, crestfallen... she forced herself to meet his eyes. She couldn't just turn him down, not that she truly wanted to do that. She really did like him, a lot more than she'd probably admit to herself, but at the same time some primal part of her screamed "No, don't do it!" while the other part told her that maybe it was a good idea. It was just some kind of innate instinct to say no, but it'd done that with every boy she had met since Samuel and Rose and everything that had happened.

Almost before she realized what she was going to do, Ronnie had hugged him, rather awkwardly since he was kind of still standing there. "Rafael... it's okay," she murmured, her head close to his ear. "What you said was fine. I'm sorry, you took me off guard there for a second. But it's okay. I..." she trailed off for a second. The big L word that she maybe should have said back hung on her lips, but she couldn't say it. She didn't love him, at least, not right at that moment. She liked him, a lot, enough to consider dating him, but she didn't love him, per se.

The maitre d' came back quickly than they'd expected and cleared his throat, which caused Veronica to jump away from Rafael. She turned to see that he looked kind of annoyed, probably because he saw this everyday. He was probably single. Ronnie suppressed a chuckle at this thought.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 2:44 pm

Rafael felt a smile flicker across his lips as he saw that Ronnie was still calm about things, yet she seemed to be fighting a battle inside herself. Then she hugged him and he was completely shocked by that motion. Rafael was about to respond to the hug and words meant to reassure him when the employee of the restaurant came back and cleared his throat. Now that was a bit rude of him, yet Rafael could be rude back. Do you always make your paying customers wait when they are hungry? The baffled maitre'd was all that Rafael had to see before he chuckled. Now they were in business. Rafael smiled at Ronnie and then followed the maitre'd to their table. The table had a candle lit in the center with cream colored table cloth and red place mats. There was a vase of red roses on either side of the candle. Rafael helped pull out Ronnie's chair and then sat down. No one else had a table like their's and all of the others were further away than he liked. "Sir, can I get you and the young lady a drink?" Rafael took a look at the menu and then replied. I would like a bottle of sparkling wine with a wine glass and some limes to go with it. Also, can you get us something else? We really need privacy. The maitre'd nodded and then looked at Ronnie with a quizzical look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 6:43 pm

Rafael made a comment and Ronnie laughed, grinning at him before moving to follow the pissed employee to their table. She sat down with a "Thanks" when Rafael pulled out her for her, and took her napkin to place it in her lap. The restaurant seemed very nice, what with its immaculate place setting and the lights that were dimmed to a perfect level, and its pleasant ambient music. Rafael ordered sparkling wine, to Ronnie's surprise, and then the waiter turned to her.

"I'll just have some water with lemon, please," requested Veronica and the maitre-d' finally left them alone. Ronnie rolled her eyes.

"He almost killed me with his charm," she commented with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 11:43 am

Rafael watched with amusement as the employee walked away. He hadn't been so rude to people like that in ages, yet that man had interrupted a rather personal moment. Anyway, now they were at the restaurant and almost time to order. Then Ronnie said something and Rafael looked up and smiled. Charm like that would be a great opponent against people with charm-speak. Rafael felt a twinge of pain as he realized that they were just in an awkward position a little bit before that. He leaned forward and just thought. With his mind made up, Rafael looked back up at Ronnie and stared into her eyes. What is it that you were starting to say, back at the door?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 12:26 pm

Ronnie smiled at Rafael's comment, watching him contentedly as he leaned forward, lost in thought. She leaned back into her seat comfortably, glancing around the restaurant. It had a nice atmosphere. It wasn't so busy that she couldn't hear herself think, but it was busy enough that she didn't feel out of place. After a moment she turned back to Rafael, who met her eyes before asking a question. She thought for a minute, what had she been-? Oh. That. The L word. She'd almost said it, but she'd held back. She wasn't going to say it, partly because she wasn't really sure how she felt at the moment and partly because it scared her. Her eyes widened almost imperceptibly, unsure as to what she was supposed to do. Ronnie didn't want to let Rafael down, but she couldn't say the word either. In an attempt to cover herself, Ronnie played a bit dumb.

"What? Oh..." she thought for a moment, breaking the intense lock of his stare before looking back to him. "I was just saying that you didn't need to worry, that I really liked you, that it was okay," she replied, hoping that was safe enough.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 1:36 pm

Rafael smiled slightly and then sighed a bit. He was content to be here with Ronnie, even if she wasn't feeling the same way he was. Suddenly a small child ran up to their table. "Excuse me, sir, but I can't find my momma. Can you help me?" Rafael was confused as to why the kid was asking him to help, yet Rafael suddenly felt as if he knew how he felt. Yeah, sure. But can you give me a second? Rafael turned back to Ronnie after he was sure that the kid was going to wait. He took a breath and a couple seconds before asking his question. So, you said that you liked me a lot. Well, if I asked you out a second time, would you say yes? Rafael looked away and then spoke again. You don't have to answer right now.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 2:32 pm

((I've no idea where you're going with this little kid. LOL Should be interesting!))

Ronnie's brow furrowed as she watched the little boy ran up to their table. He must've been about five, from the way he looked and spoke, but Ronnie couldn't be sure. Rafael made the boy wait to ask her a question, which struck Ronnie as a bit odd, but then again, a lot of the things Rafael did were odd. She blushed as he asked her out again, or rather, asked her about asking her out, but she answered pretty quickly. "I'd definitely consider it," she said decidedly, turning to the little boy. "Where did you last see your mother?" she asked him, concern threaded into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 3:07 pm

((I'll try to make it interesting))

Rafael smiled at her answer and spoke to the little kid. He seemed scared, so he made the words comforting. Hey, bud, why don't I go help you find her? I might be able to see her quickly. Maybe I'll even let you ride on my shoulders so you can see as well. Rafael watched as the little boy nodded his head in excitement. "You are a nice guy." So Rafael stood up and hoisted the little boy up onto his shoulders. The kid weighed quite a bit for being only five or six years old. Rafael walked around and made it only four steps away from the table where him and Ronnie were at when the small fingers of the kid wrapped around his throat. Suddenly Rafael wished that he hadn't left his weapons in the car, and more importantly, that he hadn't let the kid get him off guard. Rafael stumbled and fell to his knees. What the hell do you think you're doing, kid? Rafael was worried that he may end up dying, yet he was still able to cast the charm to protect himself and slow the kid's strangle grip. The only problem was that he would be slowed down from lack of oxygen to his muscles. Rafael tried to look at Ronnie before he passed out. As the world went from color to gray, and then to black, Rafael thought only about how Ronnie had said she would think about going out with him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 10:31 pm

Ronnie watched them, smiling at the boy's eagerness and the way Rafael spoke to him. She almost didn't, but she decided to follow them, getting up a few moments after they left. They were still in her sight, and it seemed a bit odd. The boy appeared more hunched than before on Rafael's back, and Rafael appeared to have stalled... and then he fell to his knees, and Ronnie rushed over to them. From the side, she could tell the boy was hurting him, strangling him, with his tiny hands wrapped around Rafael's neck in a vise grip.

"Stop!" she yelled, though she knew it was no use. She grabbed at her bag, making she she had her dagger in case she would have to use it. From behind, she grasped the little boy's surprisingly strong arms, attempting to pry them from Rafael's neck. She didn't want to hurt Rafael further, but she couldn't see any other way to get him off. He gave her a futile last look before he was out cold, panicking Ronnie. She did the best she could to pry the boy's arms away, to no real avail until she had a genius idea... tickling him. She tickled his sides, and soon the boy was writhing, the muscles in his hands no longer capable of gripping Rafael's neck.

Quickly, Ronnie unsheathed her dagger, pinning the boy beneath her and holding it to his neck. She wasn't strong enough to hold him down for long, but the knife should have been enough to deter him from moving. "What in the name of the gods is going on?" she asked him calculatedly, refusing to move her eyes from his no matter how badly she longed to look at Rafael.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 11:08 pm

The boy laughed in his innocent voice and then spoke in a tone that was way creepier with vocabulary that no five year old had. "You really should be more intelligent, daughter of Aglaea. No child of Tartarus has ever given a reason for their actions and I won't either. Yet, I do believe that your friend is starting to come to. Maybe you should join him." With that the kid suddenly changed forms and disappeared while he was still a shadowy figure. After the kid disappeared, Rafael moaned and reached up to touch his throat. A sharp pain was resonating from his red skin. Yet he was still unable to look up, as if the light had suddenly become as bright as a solar flare. Rafael rolled over to his side and tried to block all of the light from his vision. Not even the thought of Ronnie could help him. Then the thought of her being injured made Rafael's eyes snap open and he shoved himself up to his knees to look around. The kid was gone and Ronnie was near him with her dagger out. Rafael exhaled in relief after realizing that she hadn't been injured. How did it happen? Where'd he go? Rafael's voice was raw from the pain in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next