Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/16/2014, 8:45 pm

Rebecca stretched up on her tippy tippy toes and reached the book some kid had put on a high shelf. Brats. She jumped out of the cabin and made her way back to the little group, and sat down next to Crissy. She looked over awkwardly at Nicholas who was currently watching them oddly.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/17/2014, 4:45 pm

"Boring...boring can be good. Occasionally," Solar muttered, almost to himself. "Yes, "unique" would probably be an apt description," he said, thinking of the Nicholas character, now seated a table away from them. "I would very much enjoy to see the other activities, if it wouldn't be inconveniencing to yourself. Why, hello again. I take it you found your "thing", " Solar said, the last part being to the little girl who had recently rejoined them.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2014, 10:01 pm

"Hey sweety" crissy said to rebecca as she came to sit with them, and then she smiled back at solar. "indeed" she commented on his statement, her gaze following his to Nicholas. She had a feeling that he was going to cause trouble here, but she remembered she had her dagger and sword on her, so she wasnt as tense as she couldve been. "Im glad you are letting me give you a tour, " she smiled at solar "now, let's get something to eat, im starved"
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/26/2014, 10:21 pm

Rebecca had a really strange feeling about this, Nicholas. Why was he just staring? What was his problem? Did he not like them? Did he not like her? Why was she still asking herself questions? She looked down at her book and placed her chin in her hands while reading. She wasn't really reading, just thinking. She would honestly think for hours about anything that happened to cross her mind. Today it was about people. Weird people who have grudges, like Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
The 11th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/26/2014, 11:40 pm

Nicholas saw them glancing and smiled. He felt better now. He walked over to them, taking off his beanie and glasses to show a not cocky Nick. "I'm really sorry about earlier. I was just like 'Woah I don't like people anymore so i'm going to be a bitch to these people.'"
Back to top Go down
http://camphalfblood.forumcanadien.org/
Count Solar

Count Solar

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/30/2014, 1:12 am

Solar stood up, beginning to approach the table laden with food, when Nicholas began to speak. 
"That's a rather irrational way of thinking, but alright I suppose. If you wish to act like a-um, derogatory term for female, then that is your choice. Now, I am hungry, and so I shall eat".

At the table, Solar made a plate of equal parts nectarines, oranges, grapes and figs. Smiling sheepishly, he commented "I observe the opposite of Catholic practice, that being I only consume meat on Fridays".
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/31/2014, 11:12 pm

Crissy didn't say anything and just pulled becky with her to get their food without any arguments and discussions. Once she was at the table she grabbed a plate for her and grabbed a plate for becky and handed it to her... she was old enough to get her own food. 

Crissy got some strawberries, a simple ham and cheese sandwhich with lettuce and tomatoes, and some grapes. She smiled at the small fact that Solar shared with her. "that's fine, what you eat is entirely up to you" she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/31/2014, 11:34 pm

Rebecca simply put some grapes on her plate and some watermelon. She sat back down and looked down at her book, every few mintues she would pop a grape in her mouth or bite into the watermelon. Now she was thinking abSout her mom. They had never really met and she wondered if this was the case for all demigods. It was kinda a sad topic for her. She had always wanted a mom, someone who zipped up her coat and kiss the top of her head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)   New Friends,  New Adventures, New Disney References (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, New Adventures, New Disney References (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3